ActivePresenter is a solution for creating screencast videos, handouts, manuals, documentation, and interactive training presentations. With the full-featured editor, ActivePresenter allows you to edit audio/video, tweak the look and feel of content, and define the branched scenarios easily and effectively. Supporting the latest web standard HTML5 and the ability to integrate with Learning Management Systems, the content created with ActivePresenter can be delivered virtually to any devices and platforms.... More Info »
Create high quality screencasts for FREE in 3 simple steps:
1. Record your computer screen along with audio narration:
Record full motion video with crystal clear quality and high fps (depends on your computer speed)
Capture screen as a sequence of slides based on interactions.
Automatically generate appropriate annotations for each action
NO WATERMARK AND NO TIME LIMIT!
2. Improve your screencast quality by adding/editing:
Attractive callouts/annotations for explaining each action
Changing mouse cursor path
Remove/change unneeded parts
Add more video overlays
Sync audio, video and overlays
3. Export your screencasts to various video formats: AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MKV or WebM
Easily share or upload to video sharing sites
Run same content on any platforms and devices which support HTML5.
Pushlish to leading Learning Management System using SCORM standard.
Track and report key metrics to evaluate learner performance
ActivePresenter is released as 3 editions:
* Free Edition: Can create video (MP4, FLV, AVI, MKV, WMV, WebM)
* Standard Edition: Can create Video (AVI, MP4, WMV, WebM), Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Adobe PDF and HTML output
* Pro Edition: Similar to Standard Edition, plus the capability to create Interactive HTML5 Simulations