Active Checklist AlternativesProject & Task Management Tools like Active Checklist
Infinitely flexible. Incredibly easy to use. Great mobile apps. It's free. Trello keeps track of everything, from the big picture to the minute details.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Trello is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to Active Checklist.
- - Trello is the most popular free alternative to Active Checklist.
- Kanban BoardTrello allows you to organize your workflow by moving cards with drag-and-drop functionality between multiple columns.
- Support for @mentionsTrello supports the use of mentions through @ to a particular user, who will be notified personally.
- Calendar IntegrationTrello lets you sync your tasks and events with your calendar application.
- Ad-freeTrello doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Calendar ViewTrello has a built-in calendar view to have a clear overview of your content over time.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within Trello using IFTTT.
- RemindersTrello allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Trello simultaneously.
Basecamp is a web-based project collaboration tool that allows groups of people to share files, meet deadlines, assign tasks, and centralize feedback.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for @mentionsBasecamp supports the use of mentions through @ to a particular user, who will be notified personally.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Basecamp simultaneously.
- Sync with Google CalendarBasecamp can be synchronized with Google Calendar
- Task Time TrackingKeep a record of time spent on a task with Basecamp.
- Gantt-chartsBasecamp allows you to visualize your project plan through a timeline with schedule bars and keep track of the work done.
Widget Board is a productivity tool that lets you create custom boards with your favorite widgets such as tasks, notes, media, date & time, weather, calendar and so much more!.
Process Street is a modern process management platform for teams. We help teams share their core processes, then transform them into powerful no-code workflows.Suggest and vote on features
Process Street Features
Keeni enhances team productivity by streamlining paper workflows into digital processes that are intuitive. Transform your operating procedures into standardized processes that enable real-time collaboration anywhere, on any device.Suggest and vote on features
Keeni Procedures Features
Autopilot.io is a free app to manage business processes. It is a free project management tool.Suggest and vote on features
The first service to place task management on top of your local Git workflow, blending project management, code, and communication into one experience.Suggest and vote on features
Finisher lets your team organize tasks and recurring processes into streamlined visual workflows. New hire on-boarding, website deployment, business travel, or manufacturing — all of these processes can be visualized to keep their assignees on the same page.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Finisher is the most popular commercial alternative to Active Checklist.
Manifestly was made to improve the repeatability and accountability of your recurring workflows and processes.Suggest and vote on features