ABBYY FineReader PDF Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to ABBYY FineReader PDF for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is Tesseract, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to ABBYY FineReader PDF and 12 are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to ABBYY FineReader PDF are OCRmyPDF (Free, Open Source), CopyFish (Free, Open Source), Readiris (Paid) and CuneiForm (Free, Open Source).
- OCRmyPDF adds an OCR text layer to scanned PDF files, allowing them to be searched or copy-pasted.
- Copy, paste and translate text from any image, video or PDF.
- PDF and OCR publishing software (optical character recognition) for MAC & WINDOWS. Do you dream of an intelligent PDF and OCR solution to intuitively manage your documents? You've found it.
- CuneiForm (OpenOCR) is a text recognition software for printed templates. Manuscripts or PDF-files, the program can not recognize, however, but table structures.
- PDF creation with text recognition and scanner support. Features email and webpage import to PDF.
- Prizmo 3 is a scanning application with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) in 25 languages with powerful editing capabilities, text-to-speech, iCloud support, and translation...
- Enhance productivity with refreshingly simple, versatile, and powerful document editing. PDFpen is a comprehensive, all-purpose PDF editing toolkit for macOS. Markup, edit text, OCR, sign forms, merge documents and extract pages. .
- A Java/.NET GUI frontend for Tesseract OCR engine. Supports optical character recognition for Vietnamese language.
- Typing out has come to a end. Say ‚Hello‘ to Condense. Your easy to use optical character recognition (OCR) application.