Free 0 A.D. Alternatives for Linux
There are many alternatives to 0 A.D. for Linux if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Linux alternative is Warcraft III. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Widelands or openage. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 32 alternatives to 0 A.D. and 13 are available for Linux so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Linux alternatives to 0 A.D. are Stronghold (Paid), MegaGlest (Free, Open Source), Stonehearth (Paid) and SpellForce (Paid).
- Widelands is a free, open source real-time strategy game with singleplayer campaigns and a multiplayer mode.
- MegaGlest is an open source 3D-real-time strategy game, where you control the armies of one of seven different factions: Tech, Magic, Egyptians, Indians, Norsemen Persian or...
- Annex: Conquer the World is a indie real time strategy game. Play as one of four factions, over 30 tech trees, original maps, and tileset.
- Savage2 combines real time strategy and first person action in one fluid game.
- Bos Wars (formerly known as Battle of Survival) is a futuristic real time strategy game (RTS).
- Tentlan is a free strategy real-time online game played in the times of the pre-Columbian Americas. Starting off with a small settlement in the rainforest, you will gather power and influence till you end up developing a great maya empire.