Free Self-Hosted #sysPass Alternatives
There are many alternatives to #sysPass as a self-hosted solution if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Self-Hosted alternative is Bitwarden, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 34 alternatives to #sysPass and eight of them are available as a self-hosted solution so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Self-Hosted alternatives to #sysPass are LessPass (Free, Open Source), Passbolt (Freemium, Open Source), Passit (Free, Open Source) and Psono Password Manager (Free, Open Source).
- Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of your devices (iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more). Bitwarden is FREE and open source.
- LessPass is an open source password manager. Instead of syncing a database of passwords, it generates them locally every time you put in a domain name, login and master password. There is no central database for hackers to break into.
- Passbolt is an open source password manager for teams. It allows to securely share and store credentials.
- Passit is an open-source, cloud-based password manager. Passit uses the modern and battle-tested libsodium cryptography package to encrypt data in such a way that even we can't access.
- Secure password manager that is open source with auto form fill, random password generator and many more features.
- Open Source Enterprise software. Store your company data safely and share across your team!
- Open-source end-to-end encrypted password manager.