Ideal Weight Asistant Alternatives
The most popular alternative is openScale, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 33 alternatives to Ideal Weight Asistant so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Ideal Weight Asistant alternatives are Foodvisor (Freemium), Lose it! (Freemium), MyPlate (Paid) and Libra (Freemium).
- Calorie Calculator is based on the Mifflin - St Jeor equation because is the most accurate.
- Droid Weight is a simple, easy to use, free android weight tracking app that helps you keep a journal of your weight on your android phone.Droid Weight Features:
- Our calculator provides BMI and the corresponding BMI weight status category.
- Calorie calculator & counter for web, mobile and tablet. View calorie and nutrition content of foods. Sum macros. Calculate your BMR and set a goal. Start tracking your calories.
- The body mass index (BMI/IMC), or Quetelet index, is a heuristic proxy for human body fat based on an individual's weight and height.
- The nutrition app that goes beyond calories. Track your vitamins & minerals from food.
- WorkoutMe is 1:1 live workouts with a random partner from all over the globe.
The first app ever that is focused on helping you start doing short workouts every day without any pressure.
Be inspired and inspire others.
- SparkPeople has a nutrition lookup/calorie counter, exercise planner, health information, and forums.
- Body Fat Calculator helps you to quickly calculate your Body Fat percentage, BMR, BMI and Daily Calories.
- Track your weight, waist, BMI, hips, thighs and other body measurements on your mobile device.