Visual Studio Code Software
- Analytics for programmers using open-source text editor plugins. The service itself is not open source, only the plugins.
- An open source ecosystem for IoT development. Cross-platform IDE and unified debugger. Remote unit testing and firmware updates.
- Kite augments your coding environment with all the internet’s programming knowledge.
- Powerful, instant code search across all your code:* Search in files and diffs using simple terms, regular expressions, and other filters.
- Foam is a personal knowledge management and sharing system inspired by Roam Research, built on Visual Studio Code and GitHub.
- Write better code faster using the power of AI.
- GitDuck is an open source collaboration tool for developers. It allows developers to record their screen and link their code to the video timestamps and create interactive coding videos.
- Prettier is an opinionated code formatter with support for various languages.
- View your notes without being limited by your file system's hierarchy. Transform VSCode into a note-taking app by adding tag support.
- VSNotes is a Visual Studio Code extension. VS Notes is a simple tool that takes care of the creation and management of plain text notes and harnesses the power of VS Code via the Command Palette.
- CodeStream helps development teams resolve issues faster, and improve code quality by streamlining code reviews inside your IDE. Comment on any part of your codebase, even uncommitted code, using Slack or CodeStream channels.
- An extensible, cross platform IDE written in C# for Embedded C/C++, .NET Core, Avalonia and Typescript.
- A collection of over 320 synax color themes created by Dayle Rees for a variety of different editors and software.