Sublime Text Software
- Analytics for programmers using open-source text editor plugins. The service itself is not open source, only the plugins.
- An open source ecosystem for IoT development. Cross-platform IDE and unified debugger. Remote unit testing and firmware updates.
- Grammalecte is a French grammar checker.It also includes:— 4 spellchecker dictionaries (to choose from),— a conjugation tool (which contains approximately 8000 verbs)
- Kite augments your coding environment with all the internet’s programming knowledge.
- Powerful, instant code search across all your code:* Search in files and diffs using simple terms, regular expressions, and other filters.
- GitDuck is an open source collaboration tool for developers. It allows developers to record their screen and link their code to the video timestamps and create interactive coding videos.
- Prettier is an opinionated code formatter with support for various languages.
- The Sublime Text package manager that makes it exceedingly simple to find, install and keep packages up-to-date.
- A collection of over 320 synax color themes created by Dayle Rees for a variety of different editors and software.
- Emmet LiveStyle is a plugin for live bi-directional (editor <-> browser) CSS editing of new generation.
- Use your text editor to write in your browser. Everything you type in the editor will be instantly updated in the browser (and vice versa).
- Floobits brings real-time collaborative editing to text editors and IDEs.