- A microservices-based application is split into small independent services that communicate with each other via APIs using lightweight protocols like HTTP, gRPC, Kafka and more.
- Microservice based webmail client built with ReactJS and Spring. Minimalistic webmail client which currently has the main features of any other mail client (read mail, compose mail, organize mail folders...).
- Cloud Run is a managed compute platform that enables you to run stateless containers that are invocable via HTTP requests. Cloud Run is serverless: it abstracts away all infrastructure management.
- Self-driving infrastructure for your containers.
- Loadmill helps companies move faster by keeping R&D teams focused on what matters.
- Moon is an commercial Selenium-compatible solution for testing web and mobile applications running in Kubernetes cluster.
- Ambassador is an open source Kubernetes-native API Gateway built on the Envoy Proxy.
- Monitor webpages and receive freshly scraped data everytime the page changes to a webhook of your choice.
- KCluster is a hosted Kubernetes service. It helps you automatically deploy and manage highly available and scalable production ready Kubernetes clusters and host the Kubernetes master components.
- With a DevSpace, you can build, test and run code directly inside any Kubernetes cluster.
- Kubermachines is a complete solution that automates the deployment of Kubernetes based environments.
- Rightsize Kubernetes resources intelligently with Declarative Performance and Predictive Autoscaling.
- Prophaze Cloud WAF protects organizations from malicious hackers who are trying to attack and steal data from Web Applications or Mobile App Gateways or APIs.
- OpenEBS is an open source storage platform that provides persistent and containerized block storage for DevOps and container environments.
- Hopsworks is an open-source Enterprise platform for the development and operation of ML pipelines at scale, based around the industries first Feature Store for ML.