- Mozilla Firefox (known simply as Firefox) is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite.
- VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework. Owned by the non-profit organization VideoLAN.
- 7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio.The main features of 7-Zip High compression ratio in 7z format with LZMA and LZMA2 compression
- GIMP is a free program for such photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. Essentially it's the closest thing to Photoshop you can get for free.
- LibreOffice is a powerful office suite – its clean interface and feature-rich tools help you unleash your creativity and enhance your productivity.
- VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use.
- Inkscape is a professional vector graphics editor for Linux, Windows and macOS. It's free and open source.
- Audacity is a free, open source, and cross-platform audio and music editor.
- Discord is about giving people the power to create belonging in their lives. We want to make it easier for you to talk regularly with the people you care about.
- Convert videos to formats that work on your mobile phone, tablet, TV media player, game console, computer, or web browser.
- Extensible, cross-platform text editor with a rich ecosystem of plugins and themes.
- Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against traffic analysis, a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security.