Time tracking, project management and invoicing software.
Easy time tracking for freelancers and teams.
Available for web and as a Chrome app.
Time tracking, project management and invoicing software.
Easy time tracking for freelancers and teams.
Available for web and as a Chrome app.
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
» Fully Customizable
Measure and track anything and everything. Get notified whenever you need to do something important.
» Cut Bad Habits From Your Life
Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable.
» Add Some Positive Habits
Want to go for a nice walk every day? Or maybe give 3 hugs every Saturday and Sunday? Join us!
» Who is it for?
Whether you want to read some more, stop smoking, start working out or even just track how many hours you wasted on Facebook, this app lets you do it!
» HabitBull only speaks English at the moment!
• Track multiple habits, repeated to do's or goals, each in its own calendar
• Streak counter and percentage successful for each habit
• Yes/No or Number goals
• Very flexible goals like: number of times per day/week/month, only on certain days of the week etc. For example: 30 push ups every Mon-Fri, go to the gym 2 times per week, or even every 2 days
• Inspiring quotes per category - including actual quotes from people doing it (meditation, reading, stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking cigarettes, stop procrastination etc)
• Graphs with success percentage / streak, entered values etc
• Powerful reminders - multiple times per day, repeating within a time period, sound and vibrate optional
• Home screen / lock screen widget
• Multi-device syncing
• Cloud backup
• Motivational images
• Export to CSV
» How it works:
GoalTracker is a user-friendly, free app that helps you achieve success by tracking goals in your life.
Using GoalTracker to set goals for the upcoming week, month or even a longer period, in areas like family, personal growth,financial budget, health, socializing, hobbies and career etc.
Write down all the things you plan to accomplish in the upcoming year by using Goaltracker. You will be friendly reminded everyday.
Keyword: success, goal tracker, achievement, habit, todo list, personal tool, tracking goal
Need someone to reminder your to keep good habits? Someone? No, this small app is enough. It can track your activities with Habit tracker. It reminds your to log your habit activities everyday at specified time, so you can review your activities.
Good habits lead to success, just try it.
The HabitHub is a powerful app that can be used to track habits, accomplish your goals and finally rewire yourself.
• Streaks - HabitHub is based on Seinfeld's productivity secret, which involves building long streaks of days. These streaks that you build will motivate you to keep moving forward.
• Themes - HabitHub comes with four beautiful prebuilt themes.
• Calendars - HabitHub comes with full featured calendar view for every habit to track and visualize your chains.
• Reminders - Do you keep on forgetting that habit of yours ? No worries !! HabitHub comes with a powerful reminder system that will help you stay on top of all your habits.
• Ready for Smartwatches - HabitHub send out the reminders directly to your smartwatch allowing you to mark the days directly from the watch.
• Notes - Want to keep a journal ? How about keeping track of your daily achievements !! With HabitHub you can add notes to any day you want and even read all the notes sorted by the last week, month or even year !!
• Flexible goals - Do you want flexibility in your habits ? Do you want to go for jogging just on the weekends or hit the gym 4 times every week ? HabitHub comes with very sophisticated scheduling system that can track any habit you can imagine.
• Category - HabitHub comes with the ability to categorize habits according to various aspects of your life to keep you sane and focused !!
• Widgets - Track your habits and goals right from the home screen with two beautiful widgets for FREE !!
• Graphs - Want to know how you have been doing with those goals/habits ? See the big picture with the help of graphs. Gain insights into what's working for you and what's not working. Get a break down of all the successful and failed days by weeks, months or years.
• Backup - Backup your data to the cloud with Dropbox backup.
• Import - Already using other apps ? Import your tracking data from apps like habits streak with just a click.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
Let Good Habits Drive You To Success!
Track your habits and live a more organized life with the brand new iPro Habit Tracker. To track your progress, you need to set measurable goals. Goals can be attained if you have good habits. Whether it is your health, career, business or any personal goal, you can now achieve it by tracking your good habits and making them a part of your routine. With the iPro Habit Tracker, you can track your habits easily which in turn helps you move ahead on the path of progress. It also helps you break your bad habits by helping you mark the habit as negative. It comes with a simple feedback system that lets you decide on any new habits to be followed. It works with minimal clicks and ensures that you do not forget any of your habits.
Though built on similar lines as Habit Streak, Routinely, My Effectiveness Habits, Habit Droid, it comes armed with additional features and can be used easily even if you are new to the applications world. Whether it is taking that protein loaded shake or going for a walk, you will not miss out on anything that is good for you. Use this application and make your good habits ‘die hard’!
iPro Habit Tracker can track daily and recurring activities including:-
• Get up early in the morning
• Exercise / Go to Gym / Meditation
• Controlling diet
• Reading Book
• Cycling / Swimming
• Control Smoking / Coffee
• Meditation etc.
Some of the key features of iPro Habit Tracker are as follows:
• Custom date as Start date for habit.
• Edit old data of the habit.
• Widget to track habits easily from home screen.
• Can have YES/NO and Number habits, using which you can create different kinds of habits such as
o Getting up early (Yes/No)
o Going to gym for 5 days/week (Number/Week)
o Drinking 8 glasses of water (Number/Day)
• There are predefined habits you can add.
• Associate inbuilt Icon or custom image with habit.
Open Source, full featured project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers.
Persevy helps you achieve your goals by delimiting them into manageable time-periods so you can create positive habits.
Each working session can be categorized by a unique system of skills tags.
Additionally, you can see an history, annotate and review text information about them in a dedicated section of the webapp.
You can visualize your progress on any skills directly from the homepage.
Browse through a directory of hundred of goals created by the Persevy community. Share, discuss and reach your objective with a group of like-minded individuals.
By default, the time-sessions span 25 mn, as recommended by The Pomodoro technique. This duration can be customized through the app settings.
Persevy is a tool to measure, annotate, track and share every step of your progress. Give it a try!
Quire is a collaborative task management tool for organizing tasks in a tree-like structure wrapped in simple and user-friendly UI. Now supports Kanban.
Its unique visual tree structure allows you to see tasks, subtasks and their subtasks in a glance, without having to click into a particular task or getting an isolated task in a long list waiting to be forgotten.
Pomodoro Time is a powerful personal productivity tool incorporating the principles of the Pomodoro Technique*. Create tasks, configure breaks and track your progress throughout the day, week or custom period.
Grindstone is a desktop application, produced by Epiforge Software, that allows users to create and organize tasks and to track time. It includes a range of other features that supplement this primary functionality. The software is currently offered as a free download for Microsoft Windows users. Epiforge Software has announced plans to release Grindstone on Mac OS, and a compliment to the software which would allow pooling data from multiple users.
Major features include a stopwatch to allows users to select a task theyre working on, during which Grindstone will attribute time to that task. The Stopwatch can detect when the user leaves their computer and ask them how to reconcile their time away when they return.
Profiles allows the user to create profiles as a way of separating their tasks into different areas. Tasks can be moved from one profile to another if necessary. It include various reports that display the users time in the different way (ie a three-dimensional pie chart, time sheet, invoices etc). Time sheets and invoices generated can be printed, or exported as Microsoft Excel spreadsheets or PDF files.
Smartsheet is a web-based project management, task management and work collaboration software.
Smartsheet harnesses the power of a platform within the simplicity of a spreadsheet. No training required – get up and running in minutes.
Assign tasks, attach files, share sheets, view timelines, set alerts, create rollups, go mobile, and much more – all with one intuitive tool.
More than a million folks use Smartsheet in their organizations. Secure, safe and scalable. IT approves, while you get work done.
Whatever projects, process or workflows you manage, you’ll have insight into who’s doing what, and where everything stands.
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. .
ThinkingRock open source and multi-platform software for Getting Things Done - the stress-free productivity methodology and international best selling book by David Allan. [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Getting_Things_Done ]
Why we recommend Thinking Rock:
* Multi-platform: use it at home and at work, written in Java thus run on Linux, Macintosh, or Windows (see platform requirements). The data file is separate so you just need to transfer the small data file between computers;
* Project Structure: unlike many task management applications, ThinkingRock lets you group your actions in projects and sub-projects. Two views are available to display your tasks: a project tree or a list of actions. Even auto-sequencing!
* Stop procrastination: it gets you moving on your thoughts by encouraging you to think of the next physical action to do;
* support: full screen help provided, free customer support through our forum or email (use contact page).
If you dont have time to download and use this software then you really need it.
For a quick overview of the main functionality and to discover how quickly you can start using it, read our Getting Started documentation.
Automatically track your computer usage and use captured data to fill time sheets, compile billable hours, and improve personal productivity.
Project Hamster is time tracking for individuals. It helps you to keep track on how much time you have spent during the day on activities you choose to track.
Keep track of anything with Klok's simple work timer and visual display of how your days "fill up".
Tray Commander is a multifunctional utility that lets you launch your frequently used programs, files, folders and documents directly from the system tray. It adds a single icon to the tray which, when clicked, displays a customizable menu that contains the shortcuts you selected. It supports commands to open and close your CD drives, reboot, shutdown your system, run any of your favorite applications, launch a screensaver, send emails to specified recipients, open folders and more.
Paymo is an online project management application that helps you deliver projects on time and on budget by eliminating bottlenecks through accurate time tracking & reporting.
Paymo can help you with task management & collaboration, time tracking, invoicing, estimates & expenses.
timr is a comprehensive time tracking tool which easily adopts based on your needs. With timr you can track your work and project times easily, instantaneous and anywhere.
timr not only allows you to track your time, it also enables you to optimize it. A short phone call here, another short issue there, with timr you become aware of your time thefts. timr Increases your billable time, you’re able to verify your productivity, and you keep track of the really important tasks.
timr is more than time tracking:
» Mileage tracking / drive log
With timr you track your drive log. By using the mobile clients, you always keep control over your driven miles.
» Team organization
timr enables you to display the organisational structure of your company, including responsibilities and permissions.
» Project budgets
In timr, you can define your cost and time budgets and apply individual hourly rates for each employee.
» Exceptional support
Call us and speak to our staff or chat with us by clicking the “Questions” Tab on our website.
Start your free 30 day trial - Get started in 60 seconds!
Automatic time and productivity tracking app for Mac. Lets you track hours, improve productivity, and bill clients.
Productivity-boosting tool that helps co-located teams create, discuss, collaborate, manage and release powerful products. .
Employee Time Tracking in the office or field. Simplify payroll & invoicing. Track projects, vacation, overtime, schedules and more.
Any.DO helps you get things done with your friends in a simple & elegant way. It's free, simple & fun.
Get life under control with the ultimate app for getting things done.
Keep your tasks, lists and reminders in one place, always in-sync across all your devices.
Plan your day, week, month, and life. Beautifully designed to help your rock your day, everyday
Any.do Assistant takes care of your tasks, so you can spend time on the things that matter.
Wieldy is a free to-do list manager that is based on the principles of GTD (Getting Things Done). It allows you to manage your to-dos in a simple but effective way. To-dos can be created as thoughts and actions, which can then be assigned to the Next Action, Today, or Someday categories. Tasks can also be scheduled and listed in a calender-like overview, as well as linked to a project or simply put on hold. Wieldy also allows you to manage your contacts and delegate actions to them. Other features include support for data encryption, tagging, priorities, recurring action templates and synchronization with other PIMs like Outlook. Also available as a portable version.
Maybe you want to be the first to submit a comment?