Apps I've Beta'd for at least One Year
Dropping the ball by not supporting Windows
TickTick is a simple and effective to-do list and task manager app which helps you make schedule, manage time, remind about deadlines and organize life at home, work and everywhere else.
TickTick is here to help you make the most of your day and get things done (gtd). Whether there is an idea you want to capture, personal goals to achieve, work to accomplish, a project to collaborate with colleagues, or even a shopping list to share with family (with the help of a list maker). Achieve your goals with our productivity planner.
How TickTick makes you more productive?
- Keep it all organized and know what to do next in to-do list
- Classify your tasks and to-dos with list maker, folders and tags.
- Make checklists and notes.
- Prioritize goals and focus on what really matters.
- Sort goals by date, priority, and title.
- Attach photos, records and other attachments.
- Swipe a task for quick edit; long press for batch edit.
What to enjoy more at TickTick Premium?
- Choose from a variety of themes to match your personality.
- View business calendar in grid format (better than in other time management apps).
- Take ultimate control of 299 lists, 999 tasks per list, and 199 subtasks per task.
- Add up to 5 reminders to each task.
- Share a task list planner with up to 29 members.
- Use the checklist format and type a description in the same task.
- Subscribe to third-party calendars and day planners in TickTick.
Learn more about TickTick at: www.ticktick.com
Connect with us at Facebook: @TickTickApp Twitter: @TickTickTeam
Simple GTD application to manage your tasks and to-dos. Syncs with web server. Complete with the usual Inbox, Today, Next, Tomorrow, Scheduled and Someday "buckets" as most GTD programs have. You can also create Projects for tasks with multiple steps.
Nirvana is a secure, cloud-based GTD® task manager accessible from your desktop web browser and mobile devices. If you have more to do than you can manage in your head, or if you want greater clarity of mind and focus in life, Nirvana is for you.
Handle brings together your email, calendar, and to-dos so you know exactly what you need to accomplish today, tomorrow, and beyond.
With a few simple habits, Handle can help you stay on top of your workday. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
The Handle Habit:
- Capture - Turn emails into to-dos, talk to Siri, or type
- Organize - Schedule & prioritize to-dos, add reminders, due dates, and more
- Focus - See to-dos on your calendar so you know what to do next
Go cross-platform with Handle for Desktop Gmail & Google Apps.
- Turn emails into to-dos by typing "t"
- 2 powerful views: side-bar within Gmail or go full screen
- Drag to-dos to your calendar to schedule them
- Use words like ‘today’ to have reminders automatically setup
Based on the Eisenhower Method of time management, Priority Matrix emphasizes prioritizing tasks based on their level of critical-ness and urgency.
- Critical & Immediate -- DO NOW!
- Critical & Not Immediate -- Start Planning...
- Not Critical & Due Soon -- Red Herring.. can you avoid this or delegate it?
- Uncategorized -- Lets put it in my agenda, and figure it out later!
Due to this methodology, Priority Matrix solves one simple problem: it lets you know what you need to work on across all your projects and responsibilities.
Priority Matrix allows you not only to manage your own tasks, but to collaborate on projects with your team.
Create shared projects, delegate work to one another, share ideas with our real-time chat, share files and more. The ultimate value? You'll see exactly where all of the moving parts of your projects are, and what their progress level is. Our system now provides intuitive reporting and Gantt charts, so you have the transparency you need to manage a team of 1 or 100.
- Quadrant based prioritization
- Team collaboration, including a real-time chat
- Customizable quadrant colors and labels
- Data import/export, from-app email reporting
- Powerful search filter
- Recurring tasks
- Calendar integration
- Email integration
- Templates, pre-set and custom to match your work flow
- Export with printing, formatted emails, pdf images
- Chrome extension
- Supports Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, and works offline
GoodTask 3 is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on iOS Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask 3 provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask 3.
- Syncs with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Presets and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Organize work and life in this complete calendar and planner app. 100,000+ users already do! It's simple for daily agenda, tasks, appointments, reminders, lists, chores - and powerful for home and work projects, GTD, notes, PDF files, inboxes, notes, contacts, passwords, lockers, assets, services, bookmarks, shopping, finances, events, education, online documents, and more. Stop jumping between apps - LifeTopix has everything in one app, replaces many apps.
Microsoft To-Do is a simple and intelligent to-do list that makes it easy to plan your day. Whether it's for work, school or home, To-Do will help you increase your productivity and decrease your stress levels. It combines intelligent technology and beautiful design to empower you to create a simple daily workflow. Organize your day with To-Do's smart Suggestions and complete the most important tasks or chores you need to get done, every day. To-Do syncs between your phone and computer, so you can access your to-dos from school, the office, or the grocery store or even while you're traveling around the world.
You can quickly add, organize and schedule your to-dos while you're on the go. With important to-dos that you really shouldn't forget you can add reminders and due dates—we'll remember them for you. And if you have to-dos that you need to tick off on a daily, weekly or yearly basis you can set up recurring due dates to remind you each and every time.
What areas of your life do you want to be more productive in? You can have a color-coded list for each. Now you can quickly add your homework to one list, your groceries to another, your packing list, your work projects and your home DIY projects to yet more lists. You can create as many lists as fits your lifestyle. And if you follow a productivity system such as GTD (David Allen's Getting Things Done Methodology) then you can create a Someday list or a Follow-up list. To-Do is here for you, whether your goals are for this week or in 5 years time.
Todoist is a task manager thats useful, fast and easy to use.
Accomplish more, every day. Millions of people rely on Todoist to get things done.
Todoist lets you manage your tasks anywhere. At home. At school. At work. Online. Offline. And on 13 platforms and devices.
- Collaborate on shared tasks
- Access tasks everywhere
- Beautiful design
Take your tasks anywhere with this feature-packed application.
See tasks located nearby, add and complete tasks on the go, organize upcoming tasks, and sync it all seamlessly with Remember The Milk. Desktop app available for Pro users.
Very good integration in GMail!
Access from mobile devices and Google Calendar integration.
Wunderlist helps millions of people around the world capture their ideas, things to do and places to see.
Whether you’re sharing a grocery list with a loved one, working on a project, or planning a vacation, Wunderlist makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with everyone in your life.
Wunderlist then instantly syncs between your phone, tablet and computer, so you can access your to-do lists from anywhere.
Love this app, however it needs a new UX
Great app but was not scalable and becoming outdated
Great app, worst customer service ever.