Organon is a plugin for LibreOffice and OpenOffice.
Organon allows to split up large texts into parts, allows tagging and opening parts of the project in new tabs.
Parts are shown in a treeview. Entries can be moved by drag and drop. Every entry can be tagged. Tags are freely configurable, can be renamed, created and deleted. Organon's Organizer is a fast way of showing and editing all tags at once. Tabs can be opened based on these tags. They also might freely be chosen from the folders and files of the project and they might be sorted by date and/or time.
Organon offers extensive import and export options.
Organon's projects are platform independent and might be edited on different computers and platforms.
More Features are:
(Batch) split and combine files When displaying the files in a folder, the relevant section of the folder is always highlighted while editing the document. Separator, configurable by the user. When viewing a folder the separator separates the files optically from each other. Import of individual files. All filters available for Writer can be used. Import a folder of files (Batch Import), filterable by extension Export an arbitrary part of the project in a single file or an entire document. All Writer filters are available (.odt, .doc, .pdf ...). (Batch Export) Cross-References ...
Outspline is a free and open-source modular outliner whose functionality can be extended with addons. The most important addon is Organism, which adds advanced time management features and turns the application into a personal organizer, perfectly suited for working with todo lists, scheduling tasks and reminding events.
- Hierarchical storage of text items.
- Each item can be associated with multiple event rules, supporting events or tasks with complex recurrences.
- Times can be set in either local or UTC time.
- Highlight unallocated time or overlapping events.
- Schedule views can be exported to plain text for usage on other devices.
- Tray icon and notifications for alarms.
- Clean interface based on tiling and tabbing rather than floating dialogs. Possibility to set the menu bar to autohide.
- Extensive keyboard access with fully configurable global and contextual shortcuts.
- Highly customizable through a single plain-text configuration file.
- Addons can be enabled or disabled as needed.
MyTetra is open source and cross platform personal manager for information accumulation. It is powerful program for data memorization and structuring notes.
Infinite ramify tree for notes group Arbitrary sorted notes at his branch Arbitrary sorted branches at parent branch Copy/Paste for notes and branches Clickable tags Customizable trash for recovery lost data WYSIWYG editor Notes encryption by RC5-32/12/16 + PBKDF2 Synchronization over any cloud storage system or version control system (i.e. Git on GitHub.com) History navigation etc.