Apps I need to try in the service of remembering what the hell I'm supposed to be doing. No gamification (Habitica...) with the exception of some positive-reinforcement point system or graph to see how productive I am at any given time range. Todoist does this well so far.
It should be relatively simple and have a clean interface.
A mobile version (native or web-based) must be available.
Tasks is libre open-source software, based on the original source code from the popular Astrid Tasks & To Do List! Tasks is easy-to-use, feature-packed, flexible and customizable, and synchronizes with a variety of services. Best of all it contains no advertisements and respects your privacy!
• Synchronize with Google Tasks, DAVx5, CalDAV, EteSync, DecSync CC, or use completely offline • Nested, collapsible, unlimited depth subtasks • Drag and drop manual sorting, compatible with Nextcloud Tasks and Apple Reminders • Powerful repeating task options • End-to-end encryption with EteSync • Share lists with other users when synchronizing with Tasks.org, Nextcloud/ownCloud, EteSync, or sabre/dav • Location-based arrival and departure notifications • List, tag, filter, and search your tasks • Organize your tasks by location • Highly customizable widget • Customize your lists with icons and colors • Automatic backups to internal storage, Google Drive, and the Android Backup Service • Hide tasks until their start date • Automatically add tasks to your calendar • Create new tasks and list reminders with Tasker • And much more!
Tasks respects your privacy! • No advertisements • No ad or location tracking • Opt-out of crash reporting and anonymous statistics
Any.DO helps you get things done with your friends in a simple & elegant way. It's free, simple & fun.
Get life under control with the ultimate app for getting things done.
Keep your tasks, lists and reminders in one place, always in-sync across all your devices.
Plan your day, week, month, and life. Beautifully designed to help your rock your day, everyday
Any.do Assistant takes care of your tasks, so you can spend time on the things that matter.
Todo-list based on Pomodoro technique. Supports some additional features for tasks such as pinning tasks, hashtags, priorities. Useful statistics and history features for made pomodoros and tasks are also available. Free with minor limitations.
Try integration with Todoist
Taskade is reimagining the to-do list by making it visual, structured, and collaborative with integrated messaging and video chat, all on the same page.
Create instant task lists, collaborative notes, kanban boards, mind maps, and more. Chat as you work together and get things done, all in one app. Getting organized with Taskade is simple, friendly, and fun.
Collaborate better by using Taskade to share your lists and notes. Work with team members to edit content together in real time, manage group tasks, and brainstorm live via chat. Get work done fast.
Taskade can be used by individuals or teams, at home or at work (or anywhere!) Automatic syncing means your lists and notes are always up to date on every device.
FEATURES • Create a beautiful task list, note, or outline • Share task lists instantly • Chat with team members in real time • Create nested outlines • Tag and filter tasks using #hashtags and @mentions • Real-time syncing between your phone, tablet and computer • Beautiful and minimal interface • Simple, instant and FREE
- CAN I USE TASKADE WITH MY TEAM?
Yes. Taskade is designed to supercharge your team productivity. Simply create a workspace in Taskade then invite your team members to join it instantly. You can work together in real-time to make and edit lists, take meeting notes, manage tasks, brainstorm, and create collaborative documents. Using Taskade to work together, you can help each other get stuff done.
- WHAT IS A WORKSPACE?
A workspace is a collection of lists and notes. You can create a workspace for your team, project, or idea. Workspaces help to keep your lists and notes organized. You can create as many workspaces as you like. You can also make workspaces collaborative by inviting other people to join them and edit them with you in real-time.
Taskade is the all-in-one collaboration platform for remote teams. Unleash your team productivity with task lists, mindmaps, and video chat. Create the perfect workflow for your team!
Quire, an award-winning cloud-based Project Management software aims to help collaborative teams organize and manage from small enterprise projects to large-scale initiatives.
BREAK DOWN BIG IDEAS INTO SMALLER DOABLE TASKS
- Add unlimited tasks and subtasks in a tree hierarchical structure.
- See the tasks that are related to you only in "My Tasks" view.
- Add due dates, multiple assignees, followers, descriptions, comments and attach files to a task.
- Create projects and organizations to collaborate with your team members
- Peekaboo a task to tuck away the tasks that are not actionable in the short term.
STREAMLINE WORKFLOW WITH KANBAN BOARD
- Visualize task list in Kanban board view.
- Create streamline to track team progress.
- Balance individuals' working allocations by Kanban columns.
- Scrum productivity method with Kanban board
- Achieve different milestones with multiple Kanban Board.
GET FOCUSED WITH A CUSTOMIZED SUBLIST
- Personalize a sublist from a master list and share across team members.
- Work on the sublist and the master list also gets mirrored.
MAP OUT TEAM SCHEDULE WITH TIMELINE
- Simple yet powerful Gantt chart version.
- Switchable between Tree view, Board view and Timeline view.
QUIRE MOBILE APP
- Comprehensive mobile app that works side by side with the web version.
- Partially work offline: create a task, make changes to your projects and the updates will sync when back online.
An easy to use, web-based to-do list. Get organized, stay motivated, and be more productive.
Toodledo allows you to:
Organize Your Tasks.
Use folders, tags, contexts, subtasks and more to organize, search and sort through your tasks.
Improve Your Productivity.
Toodledo's hotlist, customizable alarms, and sortable online to-do list will help you remember to complete tasks on-time.
Get Toodledo on your mobile phone, in your email, on your calendar, integrated directly into your web browser, and more.
Easily work with other people on shared projects with Toodledo's collaboration tools.
Select fields you want to use and define how you want to view your tasks. Toodledo is incredibly flexible and customizable.
Import Your Existing Tasks.
If you already use a task manager, import tasks from many sources.
TickTick is a simple and effective to-do list and task manager app which helps you make schedule, manage time, remind about deadlines and organize life at home, work and everywhere else.
TickTick is here to help you make the most of your day and get things done (gtd). Whether there is an idea you want to capture, personal goals to achieve, work to accomplish, a project to collaborate with colleagues, or even a shopping list to share with family (with the help of a list maker). Achieve your goals with our productivity planner.
How TickTick makes you more productive?
- Keep it all organized and know what to do next in to-do list
- Classify your tasks and to-dos with list maker, folders and tags.
- Make checklists and notes.
- Prioritize goals and focus on what really matters.
- Sort goals by date, priority, and title.
- Attach photos, records and other attachments.
- Swipe a task for quick edit; long press for batch edit.
What to enjoy more at TickTick Premium?
- Choose from a variety of themes to match your personality.
- View business calendar in grid format (better than in other time management apps).
- Take ultimate control of 299 lists, 999 tasks per list, and 199 subtasks per task.
- Add up to 5 reminders to each task.
- Share a task list planner with up to 29 members.
- Use the checklist format and type a description in the same task.
- Subscribe to third-party calendars and day planners in TickTick.
Learn more about TickTick at: www.ticktick.com
Connect with us at Facebook: @TickTickApp Twitter: @TickTickTeam
Already using it, but not sure I want to pay for the premium version considering it doesn't have arbitrary repeating tasks/habits like Habitica does.