Lightweight Torrent Client
My favorite torrent clients
Transmission has the features you expect in a BitTorrent client: encryption, a web-based interface, peer exchange, UPnP and NAT-PMP port forwarding, web seed support, watch directories, tracker editing, global and per-torrent speed limits, and more.
PicoTorrent is a tiny BitTorrent client for Windows with low memory usage, high performance and a native user interface. No ads, carefully selected features, and a native user interface integrating seamlessly with your desktop.
The qBittorrent project aims to provide a Free Software alternative to µTorrent. Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD).
qBittorrent is based on the Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar library.
• Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
• Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine Simultaneous search in most famous BitTorrent search sites Per-category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Movies)
• All Bittorrent extensions DHT, Peer Exchange, Full encryption, Magnet/BitComet URIs, ...
• Remote control through a Web user interface Nearly identical to the regular UI, all in Ajax
• Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents Torrents queueing and prioritizing Torrent content selection and prioritizing
• Natively integrated: When Downloads Completes Options (no need for additional script or plug-in) Exit, Suspend, Hibernate, Shutdown
• UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
• Available in ~41 languages (Unicode support)
• Torrent creation tool
• Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
• Bandwidth scheduler
• IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
• IPv6 compliant
• Sequential downloading (aka "Download in order")
• Available on most platforms: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD
Free community support by volunteers:
BitSwarm implements Bittorrent Protocol v2 from scratch to achieve best performance and to expose low-level parameters for customization. It uses a custom thread pool and part files (APF) for fast resume from previous incomplete session.
[Supports] Inputs (torrent file, magnet link, SHA1/Base32 hash & session file) Automatic Save & Load from a previous incomplete session XML Import/Export Options for Timing/Feeding & Logging Configuration Feeders (DHT, PEX, Trackers & External Trackers File) Peers Communication (autonomous life-cycle with minimal dropped bytes) Piece SHA1 validation & phony packets / broken clients protection Start/End Game modes (fast metadata retrieval, initial boosting & closure) Sleep mode for minimal resources usage (disables feeders & uses half threads based on specify download rate) Focus Areas to bypass normal pieces selection (for streaming) Dynamic change of options (eg) for streaming - useful for changing timeouts/retries during seeking/buffering for fast resets on requested pieces)
[Todo] uTP IPv6 DHT/Trackers Download / Upload Rate Limits Uploading / Seeding VPN / Proxy / Encryption NAT Traversal / PnP / Hole-punching
Download LIII BitTorrent Client latest version 0.1.0.10 : LIII is a BitTorrent Client with small resource footprint and incredibly easy to use. LIII BitTorrent Client is a open-source file sharing utility capable of downloading torrents with minimal impact on the system's resources. The software distinguishes itself from the competition with a minimalistic, no-nonsense interface and easily accessible options. Along with the standard features, LIII BitTorrent Client offers convenient downloads managing, flexible settings, etc. It is also possible to open torrents from URLs or magnet links. LIII BitTorrent Client is by far, the easiest torrent client we have used - a great alternative for users who want to keep themselves away from confusing features. Besides speed and low resource requirements, LIII BitTorrent Client includes everything you would expect to find in a torrent client.
Features Association with torrent files and magnet URLs; Drag&Drop for torrent files and magnet URLs; Pasting of magnet URLs; Limit number of downloads and bandwidth used; Set port automatically or manually; Tray control; Tray notifications
"ABC_OKC is a Bittorrent client forked from the old client ABC. I've been improving and maintaining this version since 2004."
ABC is an improved client for the Bittorrent peer-to-peer file distribution solution. ABC is based on BitTornado which extended from from Original Bittorrent Core System , coded by Bram Cohen.
ABC [Yet another bittorrent client] http://pingpong-abc.sourceforge.net/index.php
kratoak5 (SourceForge) https://sourceforge.net/u/kratoak5/profile/
uGet is a lightweight and full-featured Download Manager for Linux and Windows. uGet allows you to download in multiple parallel streams for download acceleration, put files in a Download Queue, Pause & Resume downloads, Advanced Category Management, Browser Integration, Clipboard Monitoring, Batch Downloads, localized into over 25 Languages, and many more features.
Halite (named after the mineral) is a C++ BitTorrent client based on the excellent libtorrent library from Rasterbar Software. The program also relies heavily on the Boost libraries.
CuteTorrent is a lightweight BitTorrent client with a simple, intuitive interface designed to quickly download and share torrent files. At the heart of it’s core resides the powerful libtorrent BitTorrent library.
CuteTorrent comes with some interesting features:
- Proxy support
- Global and per-torrent speed limits
- Sequential download
- Embedded video player
- Peer Exchange
- Web seeding
- NAT-PMP ? Universal Plug And Play (UPnP) technologies witch help to setup port forwarding automaticaly.
- Local Peer Discovery Protocol to detect BitTorrent-local peers, and therefore reduce traffic passing through the channel ISP and maximize the use of bandwidth local area network
- BitTorrent protocol encryption. Two types of encryption: PHE (Protocol Header Encryption) and MSE (Message stream encryption)
- Ability to mount Disk Images to DaemonTools
- Convenient and easy-to-use web interface that lets you manage your downloads remotely
- Torrent filtering withc allows you to chose save path for torrents automaticly
- RSS-feeds support, witch allows you to get information about new content and setup its autmatic downloads.
- External customizable skins
Tribler is an application that enables its users to find, enjoy and share content. With content we mean video, audio, pictures, and much more. Tribler has three goals in helping you, the user: find, consume and share content.
We aim to show just how easy file-sharing can be. We now added anti-spam measures using channels.
Search box with suggestions Anti-spam features Video-on-demand support Fully distributed
Thank you all , it has been very hopeful to me, plz always update
The best for me it's qBittorrent with project GitHub qBittorrent Enhanced for example at the end of the installation it compacts qBittorent.
Features : 1 - Auto Ban Xunlei, QQ, Baidu, Xfplay, DLBT and Offline downloader 2 - Auto Ban Unknown Peer from China Option (Default: OFF) 3 - Auto Update Public Trackers List (Default: OFF) 4 - Auto Ban BitTorrent Media Player Peer Option (Default: OFF) 5 - Peer whitelist/blacklist