Windows Explorer & Folders Extentios
One Commander (previously bitCommander) is a Windows file manager (Windows 7, 8 and 10) with improved Miller Columns (OSX Finder's column view) and two-panel support. It simplifies file management with intelligent file representation, relative file dates (shown as days since creation), ToDo notes in any folder, batch file processing without interrupting for copying errors, and much more. Windows Store version: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9NBLGGH4S79B
- Two Panels
- Miller Columns (as in OS X Finder)
- Long Unicode Path support (not limited to Windows' 260 characters in path)
- Relative File Dates (hours/days from modification time) and Color Coded File Age
- Preview built-in
- Organize Favorites into project groups
- Quick Filtering of current folder
- File operations queue - batch file operations
- Easy keyboard navigation
- ToDo Tasks and notes in any folder
- Drop List / Smarter clipboard
- Easy sorting to multiple destinations
- Image / Audio / Video / Document metadata
- Picture Preview with Metadata and GPS photo location
- Dark / Light themes; Themes editable
- Image Converter
- RegEx renaming
- Monitor folders for changes
- Unpack AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VMDK, WIM, XAR and Z
Explorer++ is a free file manager for Windows. Available on Windows XP and above, it features the same familiar interface as Windows Explorer, while introducing several enhancements and improvements for a much richer file browsing experience.
The beta build is pretty much stable and quite recent. It can be downloaded from the application's website.
Latest/Unstable builds can be downloaded from the application's download page at https://explorerplusplus.com/download.
TidyTabs is a tool that brings tabbed browsing to all your programs. Ever wanted to have Chrome-style tabs in Windows Explorer, Microsoft Office or PuTTY? TidyTabs does just that. It integrates nicely with the OS and you will feel like the multi-tab functionality is a core part of Windows.
TidyTabs has been designed to interoperate nicely with AquaSnap, from the same author. Tabbed groups created with TidyTabs can easily be snapped, docked and tilled thanks to AquaSnap. Both tools are in fact very complementary and can permit you to achieve a major productivity boost.
- Add tabs to every windows
- Possibility to group windows from different applications
- Possibility to exclude applications (blacklist or whitelist)
- Tab reordering
- Tab renaming
- Automatic updates
Tablacus Explorer is a tabbed file manager with Add-on support.
Tabbed interface Add-on support Customizable association, menus, keys, mouse gestures, alias Completely Portable, No installation required Multiple language and Unicode support Open source 64-bit(TE64.exe/x64 Edition) and 32-bit(TE32.exe/x86 Edition) versions are available
Groupy enables you to drag and drop application windows together to group them together under a common tabbed interface.
- Drag and drop applications together to group them under a common tabbed interface
- Organize multiple applications and documents together for convenient access
- Group related tabs together for optimal workflow
- Manage tabs in quick and natural ways with the browser-like interface
- Add new tabs to existing groups quickly and easily
- Mouseover tabs to preview the window contents
- Copy files between Explorer tabs by hovering over the target tab
Tabbing is an essential feature of modern web browsers. WindowTabs brings the productivity of tabbed window management to all of your desktop applications.
WindowTabs runs in the background and attaches a tab to each of your application windows. Drag one tab onto another and create a tabbed group. By organizing your windows into logically related groups, you can more easily manage a large number of open windows.