Look for it
Rufus is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
- Formats USB memory sticks to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/exFAT/UDF/ReFS
- Creates bootable USB drive from a wide range of ISOs
- Creates MS-DOS/FreeDOS bootable USB memory sticks, with no external files required
- Creates BIOS or UEFI bootable drives
- Checks for bad blocks
- Modern UI, with UAC elevation for Windows Vista and later
- Fully Open Source (GPL v3)
It can be be especially useful for cases where:
- you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
- you need to install an Operating System or run a Live CD from USB
- you need to work on a system that doesn't have an OS installed
- you want to run a DOS low-level utility
Despite its small size, Rufus provides you with everything you need!
BrainWave Generator is a brain wave stimulation software that generates tones with binaural beats. Effects of brain stimulation range from relaxation and meditation to self-hypnosis and alleviation of headaches and migraines. BrainWave Generator works on Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP and requires a stereo-capable sound card.
TigerVNC is an advanced VNC implementation. It is based on the fourth generation of VNC. TigerVNC also includes features from the TightVNC and TurboVNC projects. This includes accelerated JPEG compression. TigerVNC supports the latest X.Org X server.
TightVNC is a free remote control software package. With TightVNC, you can see the desktop of a remote machine and control it with your local mouse and keyboard, just like you would do it sitting in the front of that computer.
UltraVNC is easy to use and free software that can display the screen of another computer (via the Internet or a local network) on your own screen. The program allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other computer remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer as if you were sitting in front of it right from your current location. This can be used for a variety of troubleshooting purposes and contexts, from helping a friend to professional customer support.
If you provide computer support, you can quickly access your customer's computers from anywhere in the world and resolve helpdesk issues remotely. This makes it easy to build rapport and consumer trust in your product.
With add-ons like SingleClick your customers don't even have to pre-install software or execute complex procedures to get remote helpdesk support.
Who Should Use UltraVNC? Anyone who needs to support local or remote Windows users will find UltraVNC Products are must-have tools UltraVNC Products have been specifically designed to answer the needs of:
• Help desk (Internal or External) • IT departments • Remote Computer Support companies • Remote Computer Access • Remote demonstration • eLearning, classroom control • Individuals that want to help their relatives and friends, or access their home PC from work or cybercafes
UltraVNC is free for ALL usage, both personal and commercial.