Money Manager Ex is a free, open-source, cross-platform, easy-to-use personal finance software. It primarily helps organize one's finances and keeps track of where, when and how the money goes. It is also a great tool to get a bird's eye view of your financial worth.
Money Manager includes all the basic features that 90% of users would want to see in a personal finance application. The design goals are to concentrate on simplicity and user-friendliness - something one can use everyday.
Money Manager Ex runs on Windows and Mac OS X.
* Intuitive. Simple, Fast, Clean
* AES Encryption Support
* Maintain checking, credit card, savings, stock investment accounts
* Maintain and Track Fixed Assets with depreciation
* Reminders for recurring Bills and Deposits
* Simple one click reporting
* Cash Flow Forecasting
* Graphs, Piecharts
* Does not require an install. Can run from a USB key.
* International language support (Available in 24 languages)
* Import data from any CSV format, QIF [ Microsoft Money ]
* Printing, Exporting to HTML, CSV
* Non-Proprietary SQLite Database