Quire, an award-winning cloud-based Project Management software aims to help collaborative teams organize and manage from small enterprise projects to large-scale initiatives.
BREAK DOWN BIG IDEAS INTO SMALLER DOABLE TASKS
- Add unlimited tasks and subtasks in a tree hierarchical structure.
- See the tasks that are related to you only in "My Tasks" view.
- Add due dates, multiple assignees, followers, descriptions, comments and attach files to a task.
- Create projects and organizations to collaborate with your team members
- Peekaboo a task to tuck away the tasks that are not actionable in the short term.
STREAMLINE WORKFLOW WITH KANBAN BOARD
- Visualize task list in Kanban board view.
- Create streamline to track team progress.
- Balance individuals' working allocations by Kanban columns.
- Scrum productivity method with Kanban board
- Achieve different milestones with multiple Kanban Board.
GET FOCUSED WITH A CUSTOMIZED SUBLIST
- Personalize a sublist from a master list and share across team members.
- Work on the sublist and the master list also gets mirrored.
MAP OUT TEAM SCHEDULE WITH TIMELINE
- Simple yet powerful Gantt chart version.
- Switchable between Tree view, Board view and Timeline view.
QUIRE MOBILE APP
- Comprehensive mobile app that works side by side with the web version.
- Partially work offline: create a task, make changes to your projects and the updates will sync when back online.
Opensource task & productivity management tool for startups, engineered based on the concepts of OKR.
In fluxday, you can start by creating the departments of your organization and adding the teams in each department. Add users to each team and assign team leads. Each user in fluxday has an OKR that is created for a particular duration. Tasks are created by leads, aligned to an OKR and assigned to team members. A task could be a redesign of your product or trying out a new tool to drive more traffic to your blog. You can also add comments and subtasks on each task. Users log in work done for a task and number of hours put in each day. Team Leads can see tasks assigned to each team member and the number of hours put into it.
With textual and graphical reports from fluxday, get insights into the time put into each task, check the performance of your team members, calculate ROI on that new feature change, take quick decisions and grow your business. Fluxday is designed to provide a simple productivity solution for fast growing teams. Fork it, add features to it, tweak it to your liking and start using it.
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
It integrates with a number of different SCM:s including Subversion and Git. It has multi language support and can be extended with the help of plugins.
Redmine is licensed under GNU GPL.
Taiga is a full-featured project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable.
Taiga is available in tree versions :
• Open Source • SaaS • Managed
• Open Source is fully free. But requires skills to self-managed it. • SaaS is free for up to 15 users and 5 private projects. Or Premium $5 to $7/mo per user, unlimited projects. • Managed cost is communicated by their sales team
• Planning. Choose between Kanban or Scrum. • Tickets/Issues • Easy to use • Intuitive user interface • Team interaction • Dashboard/Reporting • Timetracking. Using either a custom field or integration with Toggl. • Self hosted, SaaS, or Managed • Multilingual. More than 20 languages. • Customization. Fields, tags, stages, colors, close definition • Import from GitHub, Jira, Trello • Integration with 3rd party software. Such as, but not limited to, Bitbucket, GitLab, GitHub, Gogs, Slack, Webhooks.
• Backend is GPL-3.0 (GNU Affero General Public License v3.0) at https://github.com/taigaio/taiga-back/blob/master/LICENSE • Frontend is GPL-3.0 (GNU Affero General Public License v3.0) at https://github.com/taigaio/taiga-front/blob/master/LICENSE
Launchpad is a collaboration and Bazaar code hosting platform for (primarily open-source) software projects.
Hosting is free for public projects, but if you want private code branches, a private bugtracker, private teams and mailing lists and private PPAs, you need to sign up for a paid plan, or host your own.
OpenProject is an open source software for project management with a wide set of features and plugins and an active international community. It supports project timelines / Gantt charts, issue tracking, wiki, document management, time and cost reporting, code management, Scrum and much more.
Joplin is a free, open source note taking and to-do application, which can handle a large number of notes organised into notebooks. The notes are searchable, can be copied, tagged and modified either from the applications directly or from your own text editor. The notes are in Markdown format.
Notes exported from Evernote via .enex files can be imported into Joplin, including the formatted content (which is converted to Markdown), resources (images, attachments, etc.) and complete metadata (geolocation, updated time, created time, etc.). Plain Markdown files can also be imported.
The notes can be synchronised with various cloud services including Nextcloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, WebDAV, their own service (paid) or the file system (for example with a network directory). When synchronising the notes, notebooks, tags and other metadata are saved to plain text files which can be easily inspected, backed up and moved around.
The application is available for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android and iOS. A Web Clipper, to save web pages and screenshots from your browser, is also available for Firefox and Chrome.
- Desktop, mobile and terminal applications.
- Web Clipper for Firefox and Chrome.
- End To End Encryption (E2EE)
- Synchronisation with various services, including NextCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV and OneDrive.
- Import Enex files (Evernote export format) and Markdown files.
- Export JEX files (Joplin Export format) and raw files.
- Support for to-dos and tags
- Support for notifications in mobile and desktop applications.
- Offline first, so the entire data is always available on the device even without an internet connection.
- Markdown notes. Support for extra features such as math notation, checkboxes and Fountain (screenwriting markup language).
- File attachment support, images, etc.
- Search functionality.
- Geo-location support.
- Supports multiple languages
- External editor support - open notes in your favorite external editor with one click in Joplin.
SpeedCrunch is a free, fast, high precision open source algebraic calculator with an intuitive interface and a extensive list of features, including: Unlimited Variables, Syntax Highlighting, Functions, with 'Automagic' Completion, 50 Decimal Precision, Input History and more...