Process Hacker 46 alternatives | Website
Process Hacker is a feature-packed tool for manipulating processes and services on your computer.
A free and open source process viewer with powerful process termination and memory searching/editing capabilities.
Key features of Process Hacker:
• A simple, customizable tree view with highlighting showing you the processes running on your computer.
• Detailed system statistics with graphs.
• Advanced features not found in other programs, such as detaching from debuggers, viewing GDI handles, viewing heaps, injecting and unloading DLLs, and more.
• Powerful process termination that bypasses security software and rootkits.
• View, edit and control services, including those not shown by the Services console.
• View and close network connections.
• Starts up almost instantly, unlike other programs.