HexChat is an IRC client based on XChat for Linux , but unlike XChat it’s completely free for both Windows and Unix-like systems. HexChat was originally called XChat-WDK which in turn was a successor of freakschat.
Easy to use and customizable interface Cross-platform on Windows, OS X, and Unix-like OSes Highly scriptable with Python and Perl Translated in multiple languages Fully open source and actively developed Multi-network with auto-connect, join, and identify Spellcheck, Proxies, SASL, DCC support and more
X-Mouse Button Control is a Windows application to remap your mouse buttons and expand the capabilities of your mouse!
You are able to provide application or window specific mappings, which means an application or window can use the mouse buttons differently from another. For each profile you can optionally define up to 5 'layers' of different button configurations which you can switch between using hotkeys or mouse buttons.
You can also alter the behaviour of the scroll and tilt wheel functions, fixing windows that don't normally respond to these controls.
Profiles are automatically activated by moving the mouse over the defined window or alternatively, when the specified application is active.
X-Mouse Button Control supports Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2003 R2, Vista, 2008, 2008 R2, 7. It was originally designed to run natively on x64 editions of Windows but it is fully supported on 32bit editions too! The installation determines what version is required (x64 or x86) as you run it.
Firefox Nightly is the development (alpha) release channel of Mozilla Firefox . Firefox Nightly gets a new version every few hours. It offers access to bleeding edge features of the development branch of Firefox before they make a final release.
Whether you’re part of a school club, a gaming group, a worldwide art community, or just a handful of friends that want to spend time together, Discord makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often. Create an invite-only place.
• Discord servers are organized into topic-based channels where you can collaborate, share, and just talk about your day without clogging up a group chat.
• Voice channels make hanging out easy. Grab a seat in a voice channel when you’re free. Friends can see you’re around and pop in to talk, without having to call.
• Reliable tech for staying close. Low latency voice and video feels like you’re in the same room. STAY CLOSE WITH TEXT, VOICE, AND VIDEO
• Wave hello over video, watch friends stream their games, or gather up and have a drawing session with screen share.
• Turn any image into your own custom emojis and share them with friends.
• Share anything from a funny video to your latest group photos, and pin your favorites to remember later.
FOR A FEW OR A FANDOM
• Custom moderation tools and permission levels can group up your friends, organize your local book club, or bring together music fans from around the world.
• Create moderators, give special members access to private channels, and much more.
OBS Studio (also known as Open Broadcaster Software, or OBS) is a screen-casting and live-streaming software available across multiple platforms including macOS, Windows and Linux. Boasting features typically only found in commercial screen recording apps, OBS also provides one of the simplest workflows with an intuitive and easy-to-learn interface that makes recording and streaming a breeze. It's also totally free and open-source.
With its long standing history of continued updates and considering its ease of use and free cost, it's no wonder OBS is one of the most popular and highest recommended apps for screen-casting and live streaming.
Cross-platform (available for Mac, Windows and Linux). Encoding using H264 (x264) and AAC. Support for Intel Quick Sync Video (QSV), AMF and NVENC. Unlimited number of scenes and sources. Live RTMP streaming to Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, DailyMotion, Smashcast and more. File output to MP4, MKV or FLV. GPU-based game capture for high performance game streaming. DirectShow capture device support (webcams, capture cards, etc). Windows 8 high speed monitor capture support. Bilinear or lanczos3 resampling. Light and dark themes to support various working conditions and preferences.
ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to many supported destinations you can choose from.