- Cloud Sync not supported in free version,
- Dial auto icons are not complete
- Auto Iconized and Theme Change for every Category,
- Import from HTML or pocket, instapaper, readability
- Export to HTML
- Nice User Interface
- Multiple View Option (List, Headlines, Cards, Moodboard, etc)
- Data stored on Raindrop account
- Sort by date, name, popularity, etc
- Remove Duplicates,Broken Link, Backup to dropbox or google drive for Pro Users only
- Cross Platform,
- Auto sort, remove duplicate, and save all open tabs in single click,
- Import or Export bookmarks in one click,
- Bulk action are supported,
- Website version available,
- Cloud Sync supported,
- papaly board can view all links separated by categories in single display, child category, etc
accurate review from dawnattridge : Here
- The service which I have used since 2015 and still use today is getting slower and slower.
- No new updates. The dev's no longer answer in the forums.
- Adverts popped up. Even on my pro account.
- Cross platform
- Any action require bookmark manager since the content are based on bookmarks
- Cloud backup not available
- Hard to configure,
- Free version unable to backup dial thumbnails to cloud
- bulk action not supported
- save all open tabs not supported
- Smallest Dial size are still too big (fixed)
- it become slower (fixed)
- app cant be closed (fixed)
- and contain popups adware (fixed)
- Require eversync to sync dials (new version doesn’t require eversync)
- No cloud backup,
- Tiles number need to be manually configured
Comments on 'Speed Dial '
No comments so far, maybe you want to be first?