Mouse Recorder Premium is a macro recorder freeware to automate repetitive tasks.
It is as easy to use as a tape recorder: It records mouse movements, clicks and keystrokes and playback the actions infinitely at customizable speed.
The built-in macro editor allows users to enhance their recordings with powerful features. The pixel color detection, for example, can pause macro playback until a specific pixel changes to a certain color. Applied to browser automation, Mouse Recorder will wait until a web page is completely loaded before proceeding with the browser automation.
Advanced recording algorithm senses changes between record and playback conditions, such as moved or resized program windows, providing accurate, reliable and trouble-free Windows macros.
Mouse Recorder analyzes the recorded actions and combines mouse movements, mouse clicks and text input into editable actions. A visual mouse path overlay display makes it easy to identify parts of a mouse automation.
Jerky mouse movements can be streamlined into smooth swipes, allowing users to create beautiful software tutorial videos.
The separate Text Expander can import Mouse Recorder macros to provide powerful extra features:
Macro triggering by hotkeys or text abbreviations
Macro management in a customizable folder structure.
Macro sharing with a professional client-/server architecture and SQL server support.
Macro synchronization via Dropbox or any other cloud storage solutions.
Mouse Recorder Premium is freeware for personal and commercial use without feature limitations.
All-in-one Disk Partition Manager: MiniTool Partition Wizard aims to maximize disk performance. It helps create/resize/format partition flexibly, convert disk between MBR and GPT disks, convert partition between NTFS and FAT32, and convert dynamic disk to basic without data loss in a few clicks.
Data Recovery: MiniTool partition manager software offers two perfect solutions for data recovery. Partition Recovery Wizard can quickly find and recover the lost partitions while Data Recovery feature just hit the score when you are struggling to recover deleted files and retrieve lost data from damaged, formatted, and inaccessible drives.
Disk Clone Tool: Disk clone or system migration is most frequently used to back up and upgrade hard drive. Disk cloning works perfectly when you are forced to make an instant backup. System migration returns you to act on the new disk in a while. No need to spend hours reinstalling operating system and applications.
Disk Diagnostic: As comprehensive disk check master, MiniTool Partition Wizard can measure disk read/write speed, analyze disk usage on computer, verifies the file system integrity of a volume and fixes logical file system errors, and quickly detect if there are bad sectors on the drive.
With the Free Edition, home users can perform complicated partition operations by using this powerful yet free partition manager to manage their hard disk. Functions include: Resizing partitions, Copying partitions, Create partition, Delete partition, Format partition, Convert partition, Explore partition, Hide partition, Change drive letter, Set active partition, Partition Recovery.
NOTE: Free Edition cannot resize dynamic partitions.
Kdenlive is an acronym for KDE Non-Linear Video Editor. It's free, and open-source and works on GNU/Linux, Windows and BSD. It's an intuitive and powerful multi-track video editor compatible with latest video technologies. Most of the video processing is done by the MLT Framework, which relies on many other open source projects like FFmpeg, frei0r, movit, ladspa, sox, etc. Notable features:
- Multi-track video editing
- Supports all audio and video formats and codecs that FFmpeg does for both input and encoding, including various HD standards, like HDV, DNxHD, AVCHD, ProRes etc.
- Workspaces for each stage of video production; Logging, Editing, Audio, Effects and Color.
- Configurable interface and shortcuts
- Create 2D titles for your projects
- Many effects and transitions
- Keyframeable effects
- Audio and video scopes
- Proxy editing
- Automatic backup project file
- Timeline preview
- Online resources of render profiles, wipes and title templates accessible directly from the interface.
GEDKeeper program is developed for work with personal genealogical database.
- Compliance with GEDCOM 5.5.1 features.
- Password protection is available.
- Graphical family tree.
- Print and export family tree as image.
- Pedigree reports.
- Possibility to export PDF, Excel, RTF, HTML.
- No ads, no copy restrictions.
- Multiplatform - works on Windows and Linux.
- Dynamic cartography (Google Maps).
- Search and filters.
- Organizer and slideshow.
- Plugins and Lua-scripts.
- Reminder of birthdays.
- Support of multi-monitor configurations.
- Calculator of relationship degree.
- Check for updates.
Audacity is free, open source software for recording and editing sounds. You can use Audacity to record live audio, convert tapes and records, edit sound files, change the speed or pitch of a recording and much more.
lf (list files) is a terminal file manager written in Go programming language.
It is inspired by ranger with some missing and extra features. Some of the missing features are deliberately omitted by its developer since they thinks "they are better handled by external tools".
FFmpeg is the leading multimedia framework, able to decode, encode, transcode, mux, demux, stream, filter and play pretty much anything that humans and machines have created. It supports the most obscure ancient formats up to the cutting edge. No matter if they were designed by some standards committee, the community or a corporation. It is also highly portable: FFmpeg compiles, runs, and passes our testing infrastructure FATE across Linux, Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, the BSDs, Solaris, etc. under a wide variety of build environments, machine architectures, and configurations.
It contains libavcodec, libavutil, libavformat, libavfilter, libavdevice, libswscale and libswresample which can be used by applications. As well as ffmpeg, ffplay and ffprobe which can be used by end users for transcoding and playing.
The FFmpeg project tries to provide the best technically possible solution for developers of applications and end users alike. To achieve this we combine the best free software options available. We slightly favor our own code to keep the dependencies on other libs low and to maximize code sharing between parts of FFmpeg. Wherever the question of "best" cannot be answered we support both options so the end user can choose.
Everyone is welcome in FFmpeg and all contributions are welcome too. We are happy to receive patches, pull requests, bug reports, donations or any other type of contribution.
Security is a high priority and code review is always done with security in mind. Though due to the very large amounts of code touching untrusted data security issues are unavoidable and thus we provide as quick as possible updates to our last stable releases when new security issues are found.
Command line program as a youtube-dl fork that downloads videos from YouTube and over 1000 sites. yt-dlp is a youtube-dl fork based on the now inactive youtube-dlc. The main focus of this project is adding new features and patches while also keeping up to date with the original project.
The major new features from the latest release are:
SponSkrub Integration: You can use SponSkrub to mark/remove sponsor sections in YouTube videos by utilizing the SponsorBlock API
Format Sorting: The default format sorting options have been changed so that higher resolution and better codecs will be now preferred instead of simply using larger bitrate. Furthermore, you can now specify the sort order using -S. This allows for much easier format selection than what is possible by simply using --format (examples)
Merged with youtube-dl commit/379f52a: (v2021.06.06) You get all the latest features and patches of youtube-dl in addition to all the features of youtube-dlc
Merged with animelover1984/youtube-dl: You get most of the features and improvements from animelover1984/youtube-dl including --write-comments, BiliBiliSearch, BilibiliChannel, Embedding thumbnail in mp4/ogg/opus, playlist infojson etc. Note that the NicoNico improvements are not available. See #31 for details.
- All Feeds (:ytfav, :ytwatchlater, :ytsubs, :ythistory, :ytrec) and private playlists supports downloading multiple pages of content
- Search (ytsearch:, ytsearchdate:), search URLs and in-channel search works
- Mixes supports downloading multiple pages of content
- Most (but not all) age-gated content can be downloaded without cookies
- Partial workaround for throttling issue
- Redirect channel's home URL automatically to /video to preserve the old behaviour
- 255kbps audio is extracted from YouTube music if premium cookies are given
- YouTube music Albums, channels etc. can be downloaded
FDM accelerates downloads by splitting files into sections and then downloading them simultaneously. In addition, Free Download Manager allows you to adjust traffic usage, organize downloads, control file priorities for torrents, efficiently download large files and resume broken downloads. FDM can boost all your downloads up to 10 times, process media files of various popular formats, drag&drop URLs right from a web browser as well as simultaneously download multiple files!
[With version 5.0 and newer the source code is not available and the GNU General Public License agreement has been removed from the app.]
Duplicate Files Search & Link (Duplicate Searcher) is an application for searching duplicate files (clones) and NTFS hard links as well symbolic links to the same file. It searches duplicate file contents regardless of file name (byte-by-byte comparison is used). This application allows not only to delete duplicate files or to move them to another location, but to replace duplicates with NTFS hard links or symbolic links as well (unique!).
7-Zip is a file archiver with a high compression ratio.
The main features of 7-Zip
High compression ratio in 7z format with LZMA and LZMA2 compression Supported formats: Packing / unpacking: 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM Unpacking only: AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VMDK, WIM, XAR and Z. For ZIP and GZIP formats, 7-Zip provides a compression ratio that is 2-10 % better than the ratio provided by PKZip and WinZip Strong AES-256 encryption in 7z and ZIP formats Self-extracting capability for 7z format Integration with Windows Shell Powerful File Manager Powerful command line version Plugin for FAR Manager Localizations for 87 languages
7-Zip works in Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2012 / 2008 / 2003 / 2000 / NT. There is a port of the command line version to Linux/Unix and macOS.
Wireless Network Watcher is a small utility that scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network. For every computer or device that is connected to your network, the following information is displayed: IP address, MAC address, the company that manufactured the network card, and optionally the computer name. You can also export the connected devices list into html/xml/csv/text file, or copy the list to the clipboard and then paste into Excel or other spreadsheet application.
Make your Computer Work Faster Now by using Uninstall Tool! Its a fast, secure and convenient way to remove unneeded applications and system components. Great, powerful and reliable alternative to standard Windows Add/Remove program.
- Completely remove any software! (using Install Tracker (Installation Monitor) and Uninstall Wizard™ technologies).
- 3 Times Faster than standard removal program.
- Uninstall System and Hidden programs.
- Add/Remove Programs that automatically run at system startup
- Portable Mode: run from USB flash drive.
- Uninstall Programs that could not be removed by Add/Remove program.
- Force removal of uninstall related entries in the registry.
- Highlighting of recently installed applications in the list.
- Smart Search ™ allows quick finding of any application you need.
- Navigate to a selected program's registry entry, installation folder and its website.
- View detailed Information of a certain application installed on your computer.
- Easy to use and modern User Interface allows to work comfortably with Uninstall Tool.
- Multilingual interface with native support of 31 languages
- Option to replace Add/Remove program or add Uninstall Tool to Control Panel.
- Saving (exporting to HTML) detailed reports about currently installed applications.
- Running "Windows Components" and "Add/Remove Programs" tools.
- Complete compatibility with X64 Windows.
- Much More...
Uninstall Tool is the Pro version of Geek Uninstaller ; it's based on its code.
Batch rename files and folders in a snap. Perfect for any kind of file renaming including music and photo files. Preview your files before renaming and undo erroneous renaming jobs.
Selected features :
Preview new names in real time Tag based renaming Rename with MP3/ID3 information Use Regular expressions and Wildcards Image renaming with EXIF support Display thumbnails of images Supports for both files and folders Undo previous batch Several renaming methods Use multiple methods at once Batch modes: Rename, copy, move Set file timestamps and file attributes
Renaming methods :
New name with Tags Change case of filename Remove / Delete part of filename Remove pattern from filename Replace part of filename Add / Insert text into filename Move part of filename New names based on a list of names Change file attributes Change file timestamp
More examples of use :
Change the case of a filename to uppercase or lowercase, or change the case of the first letter in every word. Replace a part of a filename based on a search pattern. Change readonly attribute of files. Add incrementing numbers with leading zeros to filenames. Change file extensions. Cleanup file names and remove spaces and underscores. Add a prefix or surfix to filenames. Copy or move files to other folders. New folder names can be constructed from file tags and patterns. Revert names to original names if renaming batch goes wrong. Organize music files based on ID3 tags. Use EXIF information to sort image files and organize them in folders. Save batch presets for later use or them with friends and colleagues. Use Perl Regular Expressions and wildcards to replace parts of file and folder names. Add date taken to the file name of jpg/jpeg files taken with digital cameras.
English, Danish, Chinese (Simplified), German, Finnish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swedish, Spanish, Turkish
With Listary you’ll never have to go through the tedious process of browsing through folders, looking for the right file names and hunting through Windows’ limited menus ever again.
Listary puts smart search technology at your fingertips so you can keep working without dealing with cumbersome native Windows navigation.
With a lightweight interface that doesn’t bog your system down and strain system resources, Listary puts Windows Explorer on steroids.
For power users, Listary integrates with your favorite tools such as Total Commander, Directory Opus, XYplorer, Xplorer2, WinRAR, FileZilla and many more!
With just a few clicks you can quickly and easily:
- Search the entire disk drive from any window or folder
- Quickly find any file you need with a few short key strokes
- Instantly find & launch programs with a quick keyboard command
- Copy or move files to any folder from any folder with easy context menu commands
- Open a file with a specific program from anywhere
- Instantly jump from file manager to a target folder with a simple key command
- Create a Favorites list of commonly used files and apps for fast access
- Right-Click any search result for a robust Action+Context menu
- Quickly browse your recent app and file history to continue working where you left off
- Search the web with Listary’s keyword query engine
AutoHotkey (AHK) is a free, open-source macro-creation and automation software for Windows that allows users to automate repetitive tasks. It is driven by a scripting language that was initially aimed at providing keyboard shortcuts, otherwise known as hotkeys, that over time evolved into a full-fledged scripting language.
You can use AutoHotkey to:
- Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes or mouse clicks, or via COM.
- You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or a recorder.
- Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
- Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse.
- Expand abbreviations as you type them.
- Retrieve and change the Clipboard's contents.
You can also:
- Convert any AHK script into an executable file that can be run on computers where AutoHotkey is not installed.
- Create custom data-entry forms, user interfaces and menu bars.
- Automate data entry jobs by reading data from text files, XML, CSV, Excel and various database formats.
- Read signals from hand-held remote controls via the WinLIRC client script.
- Use the Component Object Model (COM).
- Use arrays, structures, matrices, and objects.
- Use variadic functions.
- Use DLL calls and Windows Messages.
- Use Perl Compatible Regular Expressions (PCRE).
- Use interactive debugging features.
ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to many supported destinations you can choose from.
Spotify is a freemium music streaming service providing digital rights management-restricted content from record labels including Sony, EMI, Warner Music Group and Universal.
Music can be browsed by artist, album, genre, playlist, or record label, as well as by direct searches. On computers, a link allows the listener to purchase selected material via partner retailers.
Spotify music streaming is available on all mobile devices and on desktop computers for unlimited durations. Features like offline listening and ad-free playback are only available for Premium subscribers of the service.
Telegram is a messaging app created by former VK creators with a focus on speed and security. It’s superfast, simple and free. It is like SMS, but more powerful.
You can send messages, photos and videos to people who are in your phone contacts (and have Telegram). You can also create groups for up to 200000 people or channels for unlimited subscribers.
Your chats are not encrypted by default, which enables other people to see what you are writing. You can enable a "Secret Chat" to enable end-to-end encryption.
Telegram offers a Premium plan too: by subscribing to Telegram Premium, users unlock doubled limits, 4 GB file uploads, faster downloads, exclusive stickers and reactions, improved chat management – and a whole lot more. At the same time, all existing features that users have come to expect and rely on for nearly a decade remain free. Moreover, non-premium users will be able to enjoy some of Premium's benefits: for example, download the extra-large documents and view stickers sent by premium users, as well as tap to increase counters on premium reactions that were already added to a message. There are different prices for the Premium subscription based on your country, also if you buy it via the @premiumbot you don't have to pay the app store fees.
Telegram's security model has received notable criticism by cryptography experts. They criticized the general security model of permanently storing all contacts, messages and media together with their decryption keys on its servers by default and by not enabling end-to-end encryption for messages by default.
Telegram's client-side code is open-source software, whereas its server-side code is closed-source and proprietary. The service also provides public APIs with which developers can access the same functionality as Telegram's official apps to build their own messaging applications.
Telegram also provides a bot API for programmers to create different kinds of Telegram bots. Bots are simply Telegram accounts operated by software – not people – and they'll often have AI features. They can do anything – teach, play, search, broadcast, remind, connect, integrate with other services, or even pass commands to the Internet of Things.
The qBittorrent project aims to provide a Free Software alternative to µTorrent. Additionally, qBittorrent runs and provides the same features on all major platforms (Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD).
qBittorrent is based on the Qt toolkit and libtorrent-rasterbar library.
• Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
• Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine Simultaneous search in most famous BitTorrent search sites Per-category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Movies)
• All Bittorrent extensions DHT, Peer Exchange, Full encryption, Magnet/BitComet URIs, ...
• Remote control through a Web user interface Nearly identical to the regular UI, all in Ajax
• Advanced control over trackers, peers and torrents Torrents queueing and prioritizing Torrent content selection and prioritizing
• Natively integrated: When Downloads Completes Options (no need for additional script or plug-in) Exit, Suspend, Hibernate, Shutdown
• UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
• Available in ~41 languages (Unicode support)
• Torrent creation tool
• Advanced RSS support with download filters (inc. regex)
• Bandwidth scheduler
• IP Filtering (eMule and PeerGuardian compatible)
• IPv6 compliant
• Sequential downloading (aka "Download in order")
• Available on most platforms: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS/2, FreeBSD
Free community support by volunteers:
Obsidian is a note-taking app that helps you create and maintain a knowledge graph. It encourages non-linear thinking, allowing you to jump from one idea to another without any friction. You can make connections between notes easily, creating a wiki-style link between them. This makes it easy to navigate between notes and see how they are related.
One of the best things about Obsidian is that it gives you complete control over your data. All your notes are stored in a local folder of Markdown files, which means you own all your data. You can keep it secure and private, without having to worry about any third-party access.
The app also has a flexible plugin system that you can customize to your needs. You can enable the plugins that matter to you, such as the in-app PDF viewer or the audio player. Obsidian also allows you to embed multimedia files like images and audio using the ![[image.png]] syntax.
Overall, Obsidian is a great app for anyone who wants to organize their thoughts and ideas in a non-linear way. It is perfect for students, researchers, or anyone who needs to keep track of a lot of information.
AIMP is powerful free audio player for Windows OS that supports for local files, NAS, clouds, and podcasts. Additionally, it includes powerful tools to operate with audio files.
Brave Web Browser is a fast, free, secure web browser with a built-in ad blocker*, tracking and security protection, and optimized data and battery experience.
*What is Brave Ad Replacement?
Brave’s goal is to speed up the web, stop bad ads and pay publishers. One of the ways we plan to accomplish this is with ad replacements. We will also invite users to fund their wallets and to use those funds to pay the publishers of their favorite websites.