WPS Office is a free, lightweight, feature-rich comprehensive office suite with high compatibility. Capable of handling texts in Writer, Presentation, Spreadsheet, and PDF files. The suite includes WPS Writer , WPS Presentation and WPS Spreadsheet
- WPS Office features an all-in-one design, which means you can open, create, and edit files of multiple formats in one client. However, it does not mean that you cannot pull out the interfaces separately. Whenever it is necessary, you can pull out the interface you need to form a new interface for editing.
- WPS Office can be downloaded in Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, and MacOS systems, with no features compromised. After you sign in to your account, you can open, edit, and save your files on your computer and mobile devices. Of course, you do not have to worry about the security of your documents. WPS Office aims to ensure user privacy and document security, and there have been no document leakage or security alerts.
- WPS Office provides a document collaboration feature. You can share your documents with colleagues or leaders, and they can collaborate with you to edit and modify the same document in an efficient manner.
- WPS Office provides 13 language versions to serve users in different countries and regions and bring them more convenience in product use. It allows users to choose the language as required during the installation process. At the same time, the WPS Office team is optimizing the languages to offer a better user experience.
- WPS Office is a piece of free editing software, but it has been supported by sophisticated technical and customer service teams. WPS Office aims to solve users' problems in a timely and effective manner and improve user experience. You can rest assured that the WPS Office customer service team will never ignore your feedback. We value the experience of each user.
ONLYOFFICE is an open-source online collaborative office combining editors for documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and forms. It is compatible with all popular formats and features maximum support for MS Office files.
With ONLYOFFICE Docs, you can create and edit complex objects, apply professional formatting to texts and paragraphs, use academic layout tools, and use third-party plugins to translate, search thesaurus, publish texts, insert videos, make video and audio calls, create bibliographies, and more.
Form editor allows you to build e and fill online forms and document templates and export the ready files as fillable PDFs and files in other formats.
Document viewer provides a comfortable interface for viewing PDF, DjVu, and XPS files.
In ONLYOFFICE Docs, you can collaborate with your colleagues in two co-editing modes (real time and paragraph-locking), add comments with mentions, use Track Changes and review features, browse and restore document versions, compare files.
Data security is provided by end-to-end encryption of documents, HTTPS, JWT, and limited cache lifetime.
ONLYOFFICE Docs can be integrated in over 30 existing Sync&Share platforms and CMS like Nextcoud, ownCloud, Jira, Redmine, Confluence, Alfresco, and others. It is possible to create new integration apps using Open API.
ONLYOFFICE Docs is offered in three editions: free Community Edition for teams of up to 20 users, Enterprise Edition for business, and Home Server for home use.
ONLYOFFICE Docs Developer Edition is distributed as a component for web apps to add document editing and collaboration functionality to a service written on any programming language under own branding.
Another option is ONLYOFFICE Workspace in the cloud or on private network where ONLYOFFICE Docs is combined with native productivity platform that includes DMS, project management tools, CRM, mail, calendars, and social hub. ONLYOFFICE Workspace is available as a cloud service and as a self-hosted solution.
ONLYOFFICE Docs can be used in the desktop environment as ONLYOFFICE Desktop Editors. Mobile editors for both iOS and Android are also available for free with ability to work on device, or in any compatible cloud storage.
LibreOffice is a free and open-source office suite that is compatible with other major office suites, and is available on all operating systems. It is an independently-developed version of the OpenOffice.org suite.
The office suite includes:
LibreOffice - Writer, a word processor with similar functionality and file support to Microsoft Word . It has extensive WYSIWYG word processing capabilities, but can also be used as a basic text editor.
LibreOffice - Calc , a spreadsheet program, similar to Microsoft Excel . It has a number of unique features, including a system which automatically defines series of graphs, based on information available to the user.
LibreOffice - Draw , a vector graphics editor and diagramming tool similar to Microsoft Office Visio . It provides connectors between shapes, which are available in a range of line styles and facilitate building drawings such as flowcharts. It also includes features similar to desktop publishing software such as Scribus and Microsoft Office Publisher .
Microsoft 365 (formerly Microsoft Office Suite) is an office suite of applications, servers and services.
The office suite includes:
With MS Office 2003, 2007 and 2010 you can save all office Documents up to 7 GB for free on your online Microsoft OneDrive , so that you have full access to your documents on any computer, wherever you are.
Other desktop applications included in Microsoft Office suite are:
Microsoft Office Publisher : desktop publishing app mostly used for designing brochures, labels, calendars, greeting cards, business cards, newsletters, web site, and postcards; Microsoft Project : project management software to keep track of events and to create network charts and Gantt charts (not bundled in any Office suite); Microsoft Office Visio : diagram and flowcharting program (not bundled); Microsoft Lync : integrated communications client for conferences and meetings in real time, rebranded as " Skype for Business" in 2015.