3ds Max: Create massive worlds and high-quality designs
Overview Model your vision down to the last detail 3ds Max offers a rich and flexible toolset to create premium designs with full artistic control. Create massive worlds in games Visualize high-quality architectural renderings Model finely detailed interiors and objects Bring characters and features to life with animation and VFX
Rhinoceros (Rhino) is a stand-alone, commercial NURBS-based 3-D modeling tool, developed by Robert McNeel & Associates. The software is commonly used for industrial design, architecture, marine design, jewelry design, automotive design, CAD / CAM, rapid prototyping, reverse engineering as well as the multimedia and graphic design industries.
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
Creo Elements/Pro – formerly Pro/ENGINEER – is the standard in 3D product design, featuring state-of-the-art productivity tools that promote best practices in design while ensuring compliance with your industry and company standards. Integrated, parametric, 3D CAD/CAM/CAE solutions allow you to design faster than ever, while maximizing innovation and quality to ultimately create exceptional products.
By investing in Creo Elements/Pro today, you can immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solution, while having the freedom to move to Creo, the design software solution set to deliver break-through productivity gains. You’ll also have the confidence of knowing that your current Creo Elements/Pro data will be fully compatible with Creo.
Creo Elements/Pro can help you optimize:
- Conceptual and Industrial Design
- Detailed Part and Assembly Design
- Structural, Thermal, and Motion Simulation/Analysis
- Routed Systems Design
- Design Outsourcing
- Variant Design and Generation
- Manufacturing Tooling and Equipment Design
Siemens NX software is an integrated product design, engineering and manufacturing solution that helps you deliver better products faster and more efficiently. Integrated CAD/CAM/CAE: Smarter Decisions, Better Products
NX provides key capabilities for fast, efficient and flexible product development:
- Advanced solutions for conceptual design, 3D modeling and documentation
- Multi-discipline simulation for structural, motion, thermal, flow and multi-physics applications
- Complete part manufacturing solutions for tooling, machining and quality inspection
NX software help you design, simulate and manufacture better products faster by enabling smarter decisions in an integrated product development environment. The NX Advantage
NX is the industry’s most integrated, flexible and efficient solution for product design, engineering and manufacturing.
- No other solution employs synchronous technology for flexible design in an open environment
- No other solution integrates multi-discipline simulation so tightly into the development process
- No other solution offers such a full range of advanced part manufacturing applications
- No other solution is integrated as tightly with Teamcenter, the world’s leading Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) platform
SOLIDWORKS is a leading 3D CAD software for design, analysis and product data management. SOLIDWORKS solutions can help boost productivity, harness intelligence, foster innovation, and facilitate collaboration. Through tight integration, SOLIDWORKS tools enable you to leverage 3D models throughout the organization, bringing processes together so you can get products to market faster.
Autodesk Fusion 360 Is an Integrated Form, Function and Fabrication Experience
Quickly and easily explore product ideas in Fusion 360. Start by using simple free-form modeling tools to get just the right shape, or take a shortcut and seamlessly pull your existing data into your Fusion 360 project. Engineer and test it for function. Then prepare it for manufacturing by generating tool paths or using the 3D printing utility.
Free for students, enthusiasts, hobbyists, and startups A free 3-year license is available for students, teachers, and academic institutions. A free 1-year startup license is also available for hobbyists, enthusiasts, makers, and emerging businesses that make less than US$100,000 in revenue per year. At the end of 1 year, you can reselect the startup entitlement or transition to a commercial entitlement.