Popular on github
So recently, I've been finding some apps that may have 3 - 13 likes on here, but have a TON of github stars, so here they are.
For developers, screen sharing shouldn’t be optimized for low bandwidth or presenting some slides. It should be high definition, that you still can read the tiny font of your colleague. No more, “wait a minute, the stream isn’t updating”.
- Multi User Screenshare
- Secure transfer via WebRTC
- Low latency / High resolution
- Simple Install via Docker / single binary
- Integrated TURN Server see NAT Traversal
CoreDNS is a DNS server. It is written in Go. It can be used in a multitude of environments because of its flexibility. CoreDNS is licensed under the Apache License Version 2, and completely open source.
ThingsBoard is an open-source IoT platform for data collection, processing, visualization, and device management. It enables device connectivity via industry standard IoT protocols - MQTT, CoAP and HTTP and supports both cloud and on-premises deployments. ThingsBoard combines scalability, fault-tolerance and performance so you will never lose your data.
Provision and manage devices and assets Provision, monitor and control your IoT entities in secure way using rich server-side APIs. Define relations between your devices, assets, customers or any other entities.
Collect and visualize data Collect and store telemetry data in scalable and fault-tolerant way. Visualize your data with built-in or custom widgets and flexible dashboards. Share dashboards with your customers.
Process and React Define data processing rule chains. Transform and normalize your device data. Raise alarms on incoming telemetry events, attribute updates, device inactivity and user actions.
Microservices Construct your ThingsBoard cluster and get maximum scalability and fault-tolerance with new microservices architecture. ThingsBoard also supports both cloud and on-premises deployments.
A dead simple static HOMepage for your servER to keep your services on hand, from a simple yaml configuration file.
A fancy self-hosted monitoring tool.
- Monitoring uptime for HTTP(s) / TCP / Ping / DNS record / Push url.
- Fancy, Reactive, Fast UI/UX.
- Notifications via Webhook, Telegram, Discord and email (SMTP).
- 20 seconds interval
- Multi Languages
- Simple Status Page
- Ping Chart
- Certificate Info
The open source alternative to TeamViewer and AnyDesk. Display and control your PC and Android devices from anywhere at anytime. Works out of the box, no configuration required. You have full control of your data, with no concerns about security. Features:
- Security: End-to-end encryption.
- Privacy: Own your data. Easily setup RustDesk self-hosted solution on your infrastructure.
- Simple: We keep things simple and try to make simpler when possible.
- Lightweight: No administrative privileges or installation needed for Windows.
- Console: Track access log and manage permissions from a modern UI.
- File Transfer: Remote File Transfer on all Devices and Platforms.
- Cross-Platform: Works on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Web.
- Self-hosted: You can use our public rendezvous/relay server, or self-hosting, or write your own server.
Yeah, maybe only six… for now. Anyways, I really hope they get some attention here on AlternativeTo!