With Gmail you can: • Automatically block more than 99.9 percent of spam, phishing, malware, and dangerous links from ever reaching your inbox • Undo send, to prevent embarrassing mistakes • Turn on Google Chat to connect, create and collaborate with others • Get more done as a group in Spaces - a dedicated place for organizing people, topics, and projects • Enjoy high quality video calling with Google Meet • Respond to emails quickly with Smart Reply suggestions • Switch between multiple accounts • Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge, and lock screen options • Search your mail faster with instant results, predictions as you type, and spelling suggestions • Organize your mail by labeling, starring, deleting, and reporting spam • Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox • Read your mail with threaded conversations • Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone • Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
Gmail is part of Google Workspace, allowing you and your team to easily connect, create, and collaborate. You can: • Connect with coworkers via Google Meet or Google Chat, send an invite in Calendar, add an action to your task list, and more without leaving Gmail • Use suggested actions — like Smart Reply, Smart Compose, grammar suggestions, and nudges — to help you stay on top of work and take care of simple tasks, so you can be more efficient with your time • Stay safe. Our machine learning models block more than 99.9% of spam, phishing, and malware from reaching our users
Google Drive is a file storage and synchronization service which enables user cloud storage, file sharing and collaborative editing.
Google Drive incorporates the Google Docs suite, a collaborative office suite of productivity applications that offers:
- Google Docs , a word processor;
- Google Sheets , a spreadsheet application;
- Google Slides , a presentation program;
- Google Drawings , a graphics application;
- Google Forms , a form designer.
Google Drive gives you access to your work from anywhere, across your Mac, PC, mobile devices and on the web. Simply download Drive on your Mac or PC to sync files from your computer to the cloud. Update a file on one device and changes are automatically saved to Drive and your other device, so you have the most up-to-date version of your files wherever you need them.
Bring your work to life : Share files or whole folders with individuals, your entire team or even customers and partners. In the Docs, Sheets and Slides editors multiple people can work on the same document at the same time
Buy what you need & grow flexibly : Start with up to 15 GB of included storage for each of your users. Need more? For as little as $4/month for 20GB, administrators can centrally purchase and manage up to 16TB (Yes, that’s 16,000 GB!) of additional storage for each user.
Google Docs is an online word processor, part of Google Drive, that lets you create and format text documents and collaborate with other people in real time. Here's what you can do with Google Docs:
• Upload a Word document and convert it to a Google document. • Add flair and formatting to your documents by adjusting margins, spacing, fonts, and colors — all that fun stuff. • Invite other people to collaborate on a document with you, giving them edit, comment or view access. • Collaborate online in real time and chat with other collaborators — right from inside the document. • View your document's revision history and roll back to any previous version. • Download a Google document to your desktop as a Word, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, HTML or zip file. • Translate a document to a different language. • Email your documents to other people as attachments.
Google Sheets, part of Google Drive , is an online spreadsheet app that lets you create and format spreadsheets and simultaneously work with other people. Here's what you can do with Google Sheets:
• Import and convert Excel, .csv, .txt and .ods formatted data to a Google spreadsheet. • Export Excel, .csv, .txt and .ods formatted data, as well as PDF and HTML files. • Use formula editing to perform calculations on your data, and use formatting make it look the way you'd like. • Chat in real time with others who are editing your spreadsheet. • Create charts with your data. • Embed a spreadsheet — or individual sheets of your spreadsheet — on your blog or website.
Google Slides, part of Google Drive , is an online presentations app that allows you to show off your work in a visual way. Here's what you can do with Google Slides:
• Create and edit presentations. • Edit a presentation with friends or coworkers, and share it with others effortlessly. • Import .pptx and .pps files and convert them to Google presentations. • Download your presentations as a PDF, a PPT, or a .txt file. • Insert images and videos into your presentation. • Publish and embed your presentations in a website.
Google Forms, part of Google Drive , is a tool that allows collecting information from users via a personalized survey or quiz. The information is then collected and automatically connected to a spreadsheet with the same name. The spreadsheet is populated with the survey and quiz responses.
Collect RSVPs, run a survey, or quickly create a team roster with a simple online form. Then check out the results, neatly organized in a spreadsheet.
Google Contacts is Google's contact management tool that is available in its free email service Gmail, as a standalone service, and as a part of Google's business-oriented suite of web apps Google Apps.
Google Groups is all about helping users connect with people, access information, and communicate effectively over email and on the web. Now theres a new version on the block. We didnt want to say it, but yes, its new and improved.
Its got a new look, and there are a lot of great new features. If youre already a Google Groups user, we think youll like it. Just sign in - all your groups are already there, just waiting for you. If you havent tried Google Groups yet, why not search, join or create a group? Or better yet, do all three.
Google Maps is a basic web mapping service application and technology provided by Google. It offers street maps, a route planner for traveling by foot, car, or public transport and an urban business locator for numerous countries around the world. The Android version also includes turn-by-turn GPS navigation.
Google Search is the most popular search engine on the Internet. Google can search for webpages, images, videos, news, and various other forms of media.
The most comprehensive image search on the web.
Google Images is a search service created by Google that allows users to search the Web for image content. The keywords for the image search are based on the filename of the image, the link text pointing to the image, and text adjacent to the image. When searching for an image, a thumbnail of each matching image is displayed. When the user clicks on a thumbnail, the image is displayed in a box over the website that it came from. The user can then close the box and browse the website, or view the full-sized image.
Google was offering voice and search by image for mobile phone but now Google has introduced voice and search by image for desktop too. Now you can search image with the help of another image. With new Google search by image you can upload image and Google will identify that image and show you the related results like landmark for a place or related images etc. You can search by uploading or copy paste URL of image. Google Search by Image is rolling out in 40 languages. Google will soon release Chrome and Firefox extensions that enable you to search any image on the web by right-clicking. Google search by image will be fully rolled out in few days.