"Everything" is an administrative tool that locates files and folders by filename instantly for Windows. Unlike Windows search "Everything" initially displays every file and folder on local or removable NTFS volumes on your computer (hence the name "Everything"), and on mapped network drives with ETP server and an everything installation too. You type in a search filter to limit what files and folders are displayed. 19 languages supported.
How can "Everything" index a mapped network drive? To search a networked computer you will need to run Everything on both computers. One computer will need to Start an ETP server. The other computer will need to connect to that ETP server.
To start an ETP server:
- In Everything, On the Tools menu, click Start ETP server.
To connect to an ETP server:
- In Everything, On the Tools menu, click Connect to ETP Server....
- Type in the ETP server name.
- Type in the ETP server port.
- Type in the ETP server user.
- Type in the ETP server password.
- Click OK.
Using Signal, you can communicate instantly with your relatives without making a compromise on privacy or security. Make video calls, send messages, pictures, videos, documents, voice recordings, GIFs, contacts & location, create groups so that you can chat in real time with all your friends at once and react to their messages with emojis -all with complete privacy-. Signal servers never have access to any of your communications and never store any of your data.
- Say Anything - Share text, voice messages, photos, videos, GIFs and files for free. Signal uses your phone's data connection so you can avoid SMS (No longer supports SMS or MMS) and MMS fees.
- Speak Freely - Make crystal-clear voice and video calls to people who live across town, or across the ocean, with no long-distance charges.
- Make Privacy Stick - Add a new layer of expression to your conversations with encrypted stickers. You can also create and share your own sticker packs.
- Get Together with Groups - Group chats make it easy to stay connected to your family, friends, and coworkers.
- No ads. No trackers. No kidding. - There are no ads, no affiliate marketers, and no creepy tracking in Signal. So focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
- Remain Connected - Push notifications let you know when new messages have arrived, and they'll be waiting for you even if your battery dies or you temporarily lose service.
- View Source - All of our code is free, open, and available on GitHub (https://github.com/signalapp).
- Join Movements - Technology developed by Open Whisper Systems is trusted and used by millions of people around the world every day.
Secure email with absolutely no compromises, brought to you by MIT and CERN scientists.
Swiss Based ProtonMail is incorporated in Switzerland and our servers are located in Switzerland. We are outside of US and EU jurisdiction and all user data is protected by strict Swiss privacy laws.
Zero Access Because of our end-to-end encryption, your data is already encrypted by the time it reaches our servers. We have no access to your messages, and since we cannot decrypt them, we cannot share them with third parties.
Backwards Compatible ProtonMail works out of any modern web browser, there is nothing to install. We are also backwards compatible with other email providers so you can continue sending and receiving emails from friends who are not using ProtonMail.
Forever Free We believe privacy is a fundamental human right and should be available for everyone. That's why we offer multi-tiered pricing including a free version that anyone can use. Let's bring privacy back to the people!
Fully Anonymous We do not log IP addresses or require any personal information to sign up. We accept bitcoin and cash payments for paid accounts to ensure even paid account users have complete privacy.
Cross Platform ProtonMail works on all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. It's as simple as visiting our site and logging in. There are no plugins or apps to install - simply use your favorite web browser.
Fast and compact image viewer/converter trying to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals. Many supported file formats and features. Features included: multi-language support, Thumbnail option, Painting, slideshow, toolbar skins, fast directory browsing, batch conversion/editing, multipage editing, alignment (rotation) of single pdf pages around a small corner (e.g., 2 °), scanning to pdf-Files, OCR_KADMOS plugin, file search, change color depth, scanning, cut/crop, IPTC edit, capturing, lossless JPG operations, effects, ICC support, EXE/SCR creating, many hotkeys, command line options and plugins.
GIMP is a freely distributed program for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, and more.
Paint.NET is a free image and photo editing software. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins.
The app is completely free through a direct download on the website, though there is a small fee involved for access to the app through Windows Store.
ibis Paint X is a fancy mobile drawing tool that gives you all you need to draw Manga.
- Over 140 brushes
- Brush, erase, smudge, blur, color picker, and selection
- Upload videos of you artwork as it is automatically recorded
- Compatibility to styluses
- Adjustable line stabilizer
- Layer tool
- Share art to ibisPaint
LastPass is a secure, browser-based password manager that supports Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Safari.
Sync your passwords between multiple browsers and computers.
With LastPass you can:
- Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one.
- Log into your favorite sites with a single click.
- Fill forms in a second.
- Securely share logins and notes with friends and let others share with you.
All data is encrypted before it is stored on the server. The pro version of Lastpass offers access to Lastpass mobile apps.
A stand-alone version, called LastPass Pocket, is available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
It can be installed on a USB memory device, allowing you to carry your LastPass data around with you. Pocket essentially provides backup capability and offline access for your Vault, although we recommend LastPass Portable over Pocket. It can be downloaded at https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/lastpass-on-the-go-2/lastpass-pocket/
Joplin is a free, open source note taking and to-do application, which can handle a large number of notes organised into notebooks. The notes are searchable, can be copied, tagged and modified either from the applications directly or from your own text editor. The notes are in Markdown format.
Notes exported from Evernote via .enex files can be imported into Joplin, including the formatted content (which is converted to Markdown), resources (images, attachments, etc.) and complete metadata (geolocation, updated time, created time, etc.). Plain Markdown files can also be imported.
The notes can be synchronised with various cloud services including Nextcloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, WebDAV, their own service (paid) or the file system (for example with a network directory). When synchronising the notes, notebooks, tags and other metadata are saved to plain text files which can be easily inspected, backed up and moved around.
The application is available for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android and iOS. A Web Clipper, to save web pages and screenshots from your browser, is also available for Firefox and Chrome.
- Desktop, mobile and terminal applications.
- Web Clipper for Firefox and Chrome.
- End To End Encryption (E2EE)
- Synchronisation with various services, including NextCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV and OneDrive.
- Import Enex files (Evernote export format) and Markdown files.
- Export JEX files (Joplin Export format) and raw files.
- Support for to-dos and tags
- Support for notifications in mobile and desktop applications.
- Offline first, so the entire data is always available on the device even without an internet connection.
- Markdown notes. Support for extra features such as math notation, checkboxes and Fountain (screenwriting markup language).
- File attachment support, images, etc.
- Search functionality.
- Geo-location support.
- Supports multiple languages
- External editor support - open notes in your favorite external editor with one click in Joplin.
Save webpages to read later, and eliminate cluttering of bookmarks with sites that are merely of a one-time interest. With Pocket, you can read at home, work, on the plane, or during your commute; even without an internet connection.
Pocket is available as a bookmarklet, as a Chrome addon, integrated in Firefox, as several unofficial browser addons, and as a mobile app available for a variety of platforms.
Snapseed is a photo enhancement and sharing app with a powerful suite of imaging filters and tools for anyone, anywhere to transform any image into an extraordinary photo.
KEY FEATURES • 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below) • Opens JPG and RAW files • Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later • Selective filter brush • All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control • “Insights” feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
With its intuitive, yet powerful, interface, Librera makes ebook reading a veritable pleasure. It even features a unique auto-scrolling, hands-free Musician's mode. Two versions are available for downloading: Free version with ads, and PRO without (the free version obtainable via F-Droid is also ad-free). MAIN FEATURES: Easy document discovery by configurable criteria: Auto-Scan Browse Recent (featuring a reading-progress indicator) Support for bookmarks, annotations, and EPUB3 tables of contents Support for clouds and online catalogs Configurable Day and Night modes Configurable link color (hence, footnotes and endnotes color) Support for many popular online (including translators) and offline dictionaries Vertical-scroll lock Auto- and manual centering of documents Custom CSS code input Single-page view of two-page documents Musician's mode with configurable scroll speed Customizable TTS reading and built-in media player Multi-word text search Online document conversion Reading of archived (.zip) documents Support for RTL languages (Thai, Hebrew, Arabic, etc.) Import and export of settings, auto-backup of current session Leading initials in FB2 documents And a whole bunch of other features for you to check out. You can easily create self-maintained libraries of all your documents by specifying which formats to include and which folders to scan. All document collections can be viewed as a list or grid. Documents are easily identified by size- and style-adjustable thumbnail covers and detailed descriptions. Your library can be sorted by path, name, size, date, etc., and there is a filter to help locate specific documents or document groups. While reading, documents can be locked into a vertical-scroll-only mode and their navigation set to either page- or screen-flipping. Text can be reflowed and annotated. Volume keys' functionality is configurable, and backgrounds and fonts customizable via the intuitive Settings window. Excerpts can be translated, shared, copied, and searched for on the Internet.
Spotify is a freemium music streaming service providing digital rights management-restricted content from record labels including Sony, EMI, Warner Music Group and Universal.
Music can be browsed by artist, album, genre, playlist, or record label, as well as by direct searches. On computers, a link allows the listener to purchase selected material via partner retailers.
Spotify music streaming is available on all mobile devices and on desktop computers for unlimited durations. Features like offline listening and ad-free playback are only available for Premium subscribers of the service.
YouTube Music allows you to easily find what you’re looking for and discover new music. Get playlists and recommendations served to you based on your context, tastes, and what’s trending around you.
A new music streaming service from YouTube ? This is a completely reimagined music service with official releases from your favorite artists.
Find the music you want ? Easily find the albums, singles, live performances, covers and remixes you’re looking for. ? Don’t know a song’s name? Just search the lyrics or describe it.
Discover new music ? Get music recommendations based on taste, location, and time of day. ? Use “The Hotlist” to keep up with what’s trending.
Uninterrupted listening with Music Premium ? Listen ad-free ? Don’t worry about your music stopping when you lock your screen or use other apps. ? Download your favorites or let us do it for you by enabling Offline Mixtape.
Bandcamp helps artists sell their music and merch directly to their fans, and helps fans discover new music and directly support those who make it.
Smart Inbox automatically detects if an email is personal, a notification or a newsletter and groups it with similar emails for easy batch processing using beloved swipes. With just a glance, you can see if emails are important or just a product announcement from a service you've never used.
We all love the feeling of accomplishment when we have finally dealt with our inbox. Spark makes this easy to achieve. Quickly process your emails, swiping to archive or delete as necessary. Pin emails which relate to things you need to do today, or quickly swipe left to archive those you've already dealt with. If you can't finish a task today, swipe to snooze for tomorrow or another day (if you're really busy).
A few more reasons to love Spark:
UNIFIED INBOX See all of your important email at a glance, with a unified inbox which knows the difference between a personal email, a notification and a newsletter.
SMART SEARCH Use natural language to search through your emails. Type "attachments from Alex last week" to see all the emails sent to you last week by Alex with an attachment.
SIGNATURES Spark will automatically find your most used signatures. So you can quickly swipe between them when composing an email, to choose the one that's best suited.
QUICK REPLIES Let your friends and colleagues quickly know what you thought about their email with one tap to send a "Like", "Thanks" or any other custom reply.
SMART NOTIFICATIONS Enable Smart Notifications to only be disturbed by emails you care about.
SAVE ATTACHMENTS Save attachments to iCloud Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Readability, Pocket, Evernote, OneNote or any application on your iPhone and iPad.
SAVE EMAILs AS PDFs
Get more done with the Google Tasks mobile app. Manage, capture, and edit your tasks from anywhere, at anytime, with to-dos that sync across all your devices. Integrations with Gmail and Google Calendar help you get tasks done—faster.
The YubiKey is a one-time password device for secure login with two-factor authentication
Stop living paycheck-to-paycheck, get out of debt, and save more money.
PROVEN METHOD Our Four Rules are the key, the magic, the secret sauce, if you will. Learn our method and you could budget successfully, blindfolded, with one arm tied behind your back. (Well, you could, but it’s still easier with the software.)
BUDGET TOGETHER Access to real-time information, from any device, anytime, makes it drop-dead simple to share finances with a partner (and not accidentally overspend at Target).
GOAL TRACKING Budgeting isn’t about restriction. It’s about setting and reaching your goals. And then setting new, bigger goals, and doing it again. Boom!
REPORTS Eye candy (read: graphs and charts) make it fun to obsess over your progress. Watch out—we might make a budgeting nerd out of you yet!
PERSONAL SUPPORT We’re invested in your success. Shoot us an email. Or check out one of the 100+ free, live, online workshops we offer every week. (Seriously!) Our team is here to help!
SECURE DATA Security is our #1 priority. We encrypt our data, bcrypt hash all user passwords, and the data centers we use are accredited multiple times over.
Sigil is a multi-platform ebook editor. It is designed to edit books in ePub format.
Sigil is a multi-platform EPUB ebook editor with the following features
- Online Sigil User's Guide, and Wiki documentation
- Free and open source software under GPLv3
- Multi-platform: runs on Windows, Linux and Mac
- Full UTF-16 support
- Full EPUB 2 spec support
- Multiple Views: Book View, Code View and Preview View
- Complete control over directly editing EPUB syntax in Code View
- Table of Contents generator with multi-level heading support
- Metadata editor with full support for all possible metadata entries (more than 200) with full descriptions for each
- User interface translated into many languages
- Spell checking with default and user configurable dictionaries
- Full Regular Expression (PCRE) support for Find & Replace
- Supports import of EPUB and HTML files, images, and style sheets,
- Documents can be validated for EPUB compliance with the integrated FlightCrew EPUB validator
- Embedded HTML Tidy: all imported files have their formatting corrected, and your editing can be optionally cleaned
Nova Launcher is an highly customizable, performance driven, home screen replacement for Android 4.0+
FEATURES • Color Themes • Icon Themes • Scrollable Dock (Keep all your favorite apps on the dock, with up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.) • Customizable App Drawer • Change scrolling style, choose between horizontal paginated or vertical continuous • Scroll Effects • Infinite Scroll • Folder Icons • Backup/Restore • Widgets in dock • Widget Overlapping • Add multiple apps to the desktop or a folder at once • Select hidden activities from your favorite apps
Nova Launcher Prime Features (Paid version):
• Drawer Groups: • Unlimited custom tabs • Gestures • Hide Apps • Dock Swipes • Unread Counts (it works with Tesla Unread)
Files by Google is a file management app that helps you:
- Free up space with cleaning recommendations
- Find files faster with search and simple browsing
- Share files offline with others, fast and without data
- Back up files to the cloud to save you space on device
While taking very little storage on your device, Files does three things in one:
- Free up space - Clean junk files and cache, boost your mobile phone or tablet as you clean up the phone memory and optimize your smartphone performance.
- Find files fast - Browse your storage and find everything fast without being expert in file management.
- Share files - Send pictures, share videos, transfer large files or app apks. All of this with super fast speed with rate up to 480 Mbps over an encrypted direct wifi network.
A command-line installer for Windows.
Windows PowerShell is an extensible command-line shell and associated scripting language from Microsoft. Windows PowerShell integrates with the Microsoft .NET Framework and provides an environment for execution of cmdlets, which are specialized .NET classes implementing a particular operation, scripts, which are composition of cmdlets along with imperative logic, executables, which are standalone applications, or by instantiating regular .NET classes. These work by accessing data in different data stores, like the filesystem or registry.
Advanced Feed Reader - Read news & blogs or any RSS/Atom/RDF source.
- Full standalone feed reader (RSS, Atom, RDF) as a Chrome and Firefox extension - no online services needed
- Extremely fast!
- Multiple viewing modes: full article view, headlines view, headlines + one article (Opera RSS reader style), newspaper view, magazine view
- Can convert partial feeds to feeds with full articles with a built-in Readability style conversion engine!
- Built-in Social Media plugin support - read content directly (without extra services or conversion) from Youtube, Youtube Search, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, VK, LinkedIn Groups, LinkedIn home feed, LinkedIn Jobs, LinkedIn hashtag feed, Yammer, Bitchute, Vimeo, SlideShare, Pinterest, Reddit, Telegram, Rumble, Dribbble, eBay
- Built-in Rule Engine lets you define rules for filtering, border highlighting, auto-bookmarking, tagging, hiding and regexp highlighting articles. Rules also support Chrome popup notifications and sound effects.
- Article tagging and searching by a tag
- IFTTT support!
- Favicon support
- Finds feeds from web pages and makes it very easy to subscribe to new feeds
- Organizes feeds into folders (+ read all items in folder at once)
- Drag & drop support for organizing feeds and folders in the tree navigator
- Flexible "mark as read" options (when article title is shown, when article bottom is shown, manually)
- 'Show only unread items' option helps you to read only what is new
- Read any feeds that your computer can access (also in your company intranet, not only public Internet)
- User interface themes: Light, Dark, Aqua, Sepia, Chill
- Article filtering based on article age
- Custom feed specific scan interval
- Custom feed specific number of items to store
- Keyboard shortcuts (similar to Google Reader)
- Works well with high frequency update feeds
- Can import feed subscriptions from an OPML file
- Can export feed subscriptions to an OPML file
- Easy to drop inactive or broken feeds
- Article headline view for quick skimming
- Basic authentication support to read password protected feeds
- Article sharing to various social media sites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Reddit etc and via Gmail/Email client
- Buffer and Hootsuite support for scheduled social media sharing
- Supports offline reading
- Great for managing Youtube subscriptions!
- Supports Firefox bookmarks import (Live Bookmarks & normal feed bookmarks)
- Multilanguage support
- Discord & Slack support for Rule actions
Feeder is a fully free/libre feed reader. It supports all common feed formats, including JSONFeed. It doesn't track you. It doesn't require any setup. It doesn't even need you to create an account! Just setup your feeds, or import them from your old reader via OPML, then get on with syncing and reading.
Parses HTML and displays it in a native TextView
Handy access to enclosure links