Syncthing replaces proprietary sync and cloud services with something open, trustworthy and decentralized. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, if it is shared with some third party and how it's transmitted over the Internet.
Private. None of your data is ever stored anywhere else other than on your computers. There is no central server that might be compromised, legally or illegally. Encrypted. All communication is secured using TLS. The encryption used includes perfect forward secrecy to prevent any eavesdropper from ever gaining access to your data. Authenticated. Every node is identified by a strong cryptographic certificate. Only nodes you have explicitly allowed can connect to your cluster.
A light material design KeePass client to manage keys and passwords in secure database.
- Create database files / entries and groups
- Support for .kdb and .kdbx files (version 1 to 4)
- Open database, copy username / password, open URI / URL
- Fingerprint for fast unlocking
- Material design with themes
- AutoFill and Integration (Development in progress)
- Precise management of settings
KeePassDX is open source and ad-free. You can donate for a better service and a quick development of your features.
Any issue : https://github.com/Kunzisoft/KeePassDX/issues
Google Keep is a service provided by Google which integrates note-taking and web surfing.
Quickly capture what’s on your mind and recall it easily wherever you are. Create a checklist, enter a voice note or take a photo and annotate it. Everything you add is available instantly on all your devices – desktop and mobile.
With Google Keep, you can: • Keep track of your thoughts via notes, lists and photos • Have voice notes transcribed automatically • Colour-code your notes to help find them later • Swipe to archive things you no longer need • Turn a note into a checklist by adding checkboxes • Use your notes from anywhere - they are safely stored in the cloud and available on the web at http://drive.google.com/keep
KDE Connect is a project that aims to communicate all your devices. For example, with KDE Connect you can receive your phone notifications on your computer, or just use your phone as a remote control for your desktop. To achieve this, KDE Connect implements a secure communication protocol over the network, and allows any developer to create plugins on top of it. Currently there are KDE Connect clients on KDE, Android and Blackberry, and soon we will support iPhone as well.
View and modify documents created using LibreOffice or OpenOffice on the go using OpenDocument Reader! 📄🚶
OpenDocument Reader allows you to read your ODF* (Open Document Format) documents created using LibreOffice or OpenOffice wherever you are. In the bus on your way to school wanting to look at your notes before the big exam? No problem! With OpenDocument Reader you can read and search through your documents in a clean and simple way. Is there just one last typo left to fix in your document before sending it out to colleagues? OpenDocument Reader supports modification of documents now! Fast, simple and well integrated.
You can start reading your documents from within other apps. Supported apps include GMail, Google Drive, iCloud, OneDrive, Nextcloud, Box.net, Dropbox and lots of others! Or use our integrated file explorer instead to open local files on your device.
All features in one glimpse:
- open ODT, ODS, ODP and ODG without a hassle
- basic editing of documents to fix typos, add sentences, etc
- securely open password-protected documents
- search for keywords in your document and highlight them
- print documents if your device is connected to a printer
- read your documents in fullscreen to avoid distractions
- select and copy text out of your documents
- enjoy your documents even without internet connectivity - fully offline capable
- read out aloud your documents using Text-To-Speech technology
Using Signal, you can communicate instantly with your relatives without making a compromise on privacy or security. Make video calls, send messages, pictures, videos, documents, voice recordings, GIFs, contacts & location, create groups so that you can chat in real time with all your friends at once and react to their messages with emojis -all with complete privacy-. Signal servers never have access to any of your communications and never store any of your data.
- Say Anything - Share text, voice messages, photos, videos, GIFs and files for free. Signal uses your phone's data connection so you can avoid SMS (No longer supports SMS or MMS) and MMS fees.
- Speak Freely - Make crystal-clear voice and video calls to people who live across town, or across the ocean, with no long-distance charges.
- Make Privacy Stick - Add a new layer of expression to your conversations with encrypted stickers. You can also create and share your own sticker packs.
- Get Together with Groups - Group chats make it easy to stay connected to your family, friends, and coworkers.
- No ads. No trackers. No kidding. - There are no ads, no affiliate marketers, and no creepy tracking in Signal. So focus on sharing the moments that matter with the people who matter to you.
- Remain Connected - Push notifications let you know when new messages have arrived, and they'll be waiting for you even if your battery dies or you temporarily lose service.
- View Source - All of our code is free, open, and available on GitHub (https://github.com/signalapp).
- Join Movements - Technology developed by Open Whisper Systems is trusted and used by millions of people around the world every day.
A free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite. Firefox is highly extensible, with thousands of third-party add-ons available.
Firefox version 60+ (Quantum) is presently faster than Google Chrome and use less memory than Chrome. Compare to previous versions of Firefox, the Quantum version is twice as fast, promote parallelism, and has more intuitive user interface.
OpenScan is an open-source app that enables users to scan hard copies of documents or notes and convert it into a PDF file. No ads. No data collection. We respect your privacy. - Ethereal-Developers-Inc/OpenScan
LibreTube is an alternative frontend to YouTube / YouTube Music for Android. It's Free and Open Source. It retrieves data via NewPipe Extractor, but doesn't pass the request to Google as NewPipe does. Synchronization across all devices is easy with an online YouTube frontend Piped account.
- Ad Free
- User Accounts
- User Playlists
- Playlist Bookmarks
- Channel Tabs
- Search Filters
- Player Gestures
- Dark mode
The F-Droid Repository is an easily-installable catalogue of free and open source apps for Android. With F-Droid, it's easy to browse and install apps on your device, and keep track of updates. You can also browse the repository with a web browser, and download the app directly from there, if you can’t or don’t want to run the F-Droid client on your device.
All applications in the default repository must be Free and Open Source software – for example, released under a GPL or Apache license. Every effort is made to verify that this is actually the case, both by visual inspection of the source, and by building the application from the published source.
Software that reports user activity without permission (e.g. via Google Analytics) or tracks user behaviour (e.g. most advertising platforms) is specifically excluded from FDroid’s own repository, as is software with the primary purpose of interacting with a non-Free network service. You are, of course, free to set up your own repository for this kind of software – the server source is available, and the client will allow addition or removal of repositories as you see fit.
F-Droid originated as a fork of Aptoide. F-Droid can be installed from its website or from within Aptoide, but it is not available for download in Google Market.