Download YouTube Vanced APK for Non-Rooted, Rooted, and Magisk Android devices. Vanced also was known as iYTBP is a new modded version of YouTube which contains ad blocking and background playback features.
VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization product for enterprise as well as home use. Not only is VirtualBox an extremely feature rich, high performance product for enterprise customers, it is also the only professional solution that is freely available as Open Source Software under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2.
Presently, VirtualBox runs on Windows, Linux, Macintosh, and Solaris hosts and supports a large number of guest operating systems including but not limited to Windows (NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DOS/Windows 3.x, Linux (2.4, 2.6, 3.x and 4.x), Solaris and OpenSolaris, OS/2, and OpenBSD.
Virtualbox is available in 28 languages.
KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
Czkawka is a simple, fast, written in Rust and easy to use app to remove unnecessary files from your computer.
- Written in memory safe Rust
- Amazingly fast - due using more or less advanced algorithms and multithreading support
- Free, Open Source without ads
- Multiplatform - works on Linux, Windows and macOS
- Cache support - second and further scans should be a lot faster than the first one
- CLI frontend, very fast and powerful with rich help
- GUI GTK frontend - uses GTK 4 framework and looks similar to FSlint
- Rich search option - allows setting absolute included and excluded directories, set of allowed file extensions or excluded items with * wildcard
- No spying - Czkawka does not have access to the Internet, nor does it collect any user information or statistics
- Multiple tools to use:
- Duplicates - Finds duplicates basing on size(fast), hash(accurate), first 1MB of hash(moderate)
- Empty Folders - Finds empty folders with the help of advanced algorithm
- Big Files - Finds provided number of the biggest files in given location
- Empty Files - Looks for empty files across disk
- Temporary Files - Allows finding temporary files
- Similar Images - Finds images which are not exactly the same(different resolution, watermarks)
- Zeroed Files - Find files which are filled with zeros(usually corrupted)
- Same Music - Search for music with same artist, album etc.
- Invalid Symbolic Links - Shows symbolic links which point to non-existent files/directories
- Broken Files - Finds files with an invalid extension or that are corrupted
- Bad Extensions - Lists files whose content not match with their extension
Cheat Engine is an open source tool designed to help you with modifying single player games running under window so you can make them harder or easier depending on your preference (e.g: Find that 100hp is too easy, try playing a game with a max of 1 HP), but also contains other usefull tools to help debugging games and even normal applications.
It comes with a memory scanner to quickly scan for variables used within a game and allow you to change them, but it also comes with a debugger, disassembler, assembler, speedhack, trainer maker, direct 3D manipulation tools, system inspection tools and more.
For new users it is recommended to go through the tutorial(The one that comes with Cheat Engine, you can find it in your programs list after installing) and at least reach step 5 for basic understanding of the usage of Cheat Engine.
Free startup manager for Windows. Options include: disabling startup entries, custom startup delay for each startup entry, virus scan for each startup entry, undo options for changes made to startup entries, ...
BleachBit deletes unnecessary files to free valuable disk space, maintain privacy, and remove junk.
Rid your system of old clutter including cache, cookies, Internet history, localizations, logs, temporary files, and broken shortcuts.
Designed for Linux and Windows systems, it wipes clean Adobe Acrobat Reader, APT, Bash, Beagle, Chromium, Epiphany, Mozilla Firefox, Flash, GIMP, Google Chrome, Google Earth, Internet Explorer, Java, KDE, OpenOffice.org, Opera, RealPlayer, Safari, Second Life viewer, Skype, VIM, XChat, Yum, and more.
BleachBit has never bundled any junk like browser toolbars.
WinDirStat is a disk usage statistics viewer and cleanup tool, inspired by KDirStat .
You can also examine Network Drives very fast.
Language for application AND help files can be set to Czech, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, German, English, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish and Russian.
Prime95 is a program that searches for new Mersenne prime numbers. It is commonly used as a stability test for overclocked computers.
Prime95 includes a "Torture Test" mode designed specifically for testing for errors, ensuring the correct operation of the program. If an error occurs, the test will terminate, indicating that the computer running the program may be unstable.
The Open Hardware Monitor is a free open source software that monitors temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer.
The Open Hardware Monitor supports most hardware monitoring chips found on today's mainboards. The CPU temperature can be monitored by reading the core temperature sensors of Intel and AMD processors. The sensors of AMD and Nvidia video cards as well as SMART hard drive temperature can be displayed. The monitored values can be displayed in the main window, in a customizable desktop gadget, or in the system tray. The free Open Hardware Monitor software runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and any x86 based Linux operating systems without installation.
CrystalDiskMark is a small HDD benchmark utility for your hard drive that enable you to rapidly measure sequential and random read/write speeds.
GPU-Z is a lightweight system utility designed to provide vital information about your video card and graphics processor.
- Supports NVIDIA, AMD, ATI and Intel graphics devices
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Includes a GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z can create a backup of your graphics card BIOS
- No installation required, optional installer is available
- Support for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
CPU-Z is a freeware system profiler (system monitor) application for Microsoft Windows (for all versions from 95 on) that detects the central processing unit, RAM, motherboard chipset, and other hardware features of a modern personal computer, and presents the information in one window. CPU-Z is more in-depth in some areas than the features that Windows XP provides to identify various hardware components, and is thus needed to identify certain components without opening the case, especially the core revision and RAM clock rate.
Are you tired of repeatedly typing the same text over and over again?
- The custom email signature you only use for your close friends.
- The markdown snippet you use 5 times a day.
- The text emoji you like so much (/) (°,,,°) (/).
Beeftext is made for you. Define a combo - a short word that you are unlikely to type in a normal situation - and associate it with the long or complex text you often type. From now on, every time you type the combo, in any text area of any application that support copy/paste (99.9% of them do), the combo is automatically replaced with the substitution text you defined. And thanks to unicode encoding, this text can be in any language.
- Open Source.
- Available in a portable format in addition to the standard installer.
Bulk Crap Uninstaller (in short BCUninstaller or BCU) is a free (as in speech and beer) bulk program uninstaller with advanced automation. It excels at removing large amounts of applications with minimal to no user input, while requiring next to no technical knowledge.
It can detect most applications and games (even portable or not registered), clean up leftovers, force uninstall, automatically uninstall according to premade lists, and much more.
Features: Detect, manage and quietly uninstall Hidden/protected registered applications Applications with damaged or missing uninstallers Portable applications (might have to point BCU where to look) Chocolatey packages Oculus games/apps Steam games/apps Windows Features Windows Store apps (Universal Windows Platform apps) Windows Updates Fast, automatic uninstall Uninstall any number of applications in a single batch Minimal to no user input is required during uninstallation Uninstall multiple items at once to speed up the process (with collision prevention) Console interface can automatically uninstall applications based on conditions with no user input Quietly uninstall many uninstallers that don’t support silent uninstallation Uninstall applications even if they don’t have any uninstallers Uninstall applications by window, shortcut or directory Can handle crashing and hanging uninstallers
Other features Find and remove leftovers after uninstallation Clean Program Files directories from unused or empty folders Manually uninstall any application, bypasing it’s uninstaller (Force uninstall) Startup manager Application ratings Huge amount of data about applications is collected and displayed. User can freely browse, filter and export everything Filtering with common presets or based on fully custom rules with Regex support Verification of uninstaller certificates Large amount of configurability Can run user-specified commands before and after uninstalling Fully portable, settings are saved to a single file
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool utility will format any USB flash drive, with your choice of FAT, FAT32, or NTFS partition types. You can also make the disk bootable by specifying a file location.
VeraCrypt is a free and libre source (open source) disk encryption software brought to you by https://www.idrix.fr
• Creates a virtual encrypted disk within a file and mounts it as a real disk. • Encrypts an entire partition or storage device such as USB flash drive or hard drive. • Encrypts a partition or drive where Windows is installed (pre-boot authentication). • Encryption is automatic, real-time (on-the-fly) and transparent. • Parallelization and pipelining allow data to be read and written as fast as if the drive was not encrypted. • Encryption can be hardware-accelerated on modern processors. • Provides plausible deniability, in case an adversary forces you to reveal the password: Hidden volume (steganography) and hidden operating system. • Multilingual. More than 35 languages. List at https://sourceforge.net/p/veracrypt/code/ci/master/tree/Translations • More information about the features of VeraCrypt may be found in this documentation at https://veracrypt.fr/en/Documentation.html
VeraCrypt is based on TrueCrypt 7.1a at TrueCrypt . In comparison to TrueCrypt, VeraCrypt adds enhanced security to the algorithms used for system and partitions encryption, making it immune to new developments in brute-force attacks.
For example, when the system partition is encrypted, TrueCrypt uses PBKDF2-RIPEMD160 with 1000 iterations whereas in VeraCrypt we use 327670. And for standard containers and other partitions, TrueCrypt uses at most 2000 iterations but VeraCrypt uses 655340 for RIPEMD160 and 500000 iterations for SHA-2 and Whirlpool.
VeraCrypt is licensed with both Apache 2.0 and TrueCrypt 3.0 licenses. Per https://sourceforge.net/p/veracrypt/code/ci/master/tree/License.txt#l24
Notepadqq is designed from developers, for developers. With its more than 100 supported languages, it is the ideal text editor for your daily tasks. How to install? Search a package for your Linux distribution or, if you're on Ubuntu, add the ppa. The project is completely Free and Open Source: check it out on GitHub.
How do you like it?
Whether you are a dark theme guy or a light one, you'll find your favourite color scheme. Your code should be the protagonist: that's why we designed Notepadqq to put focus on the content, without unnecessary fancyness.
Speed is not a compromise
As developers we know how it's important to be quick and agile. These are what we believe to be the most important things for any tool that will be used multiple times a day. Notepadqq gives you a hand with multiple selection, regular expression searches, and real-time highlighting.
Notepad++ is a free source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages.
Based on the powerful editing component Scintilla, Notepad++ is written in C++ and uses pure Win32 API and STL which ensures a higher execution speed and smaller program size. By optimizing as many routines as possible without losing user friendliness, Notepad++ is trying to reduce the world carbon dioxide emissions. When using less CPU power, the PC can throttle down and reduce power consumption, resulting in a greener environment.
WizTree scans your entire hard drive and shows you which files and folders are using the most disk space. It does this VERY QUICKLY. In fact, we believe WizTree to be the fastest application of this type currently available! Use the information WizTree provides to quickly locate and remove "space hogs" from your hard drive.
- Finds the files and folders using the most space on your hard drive
- Work VERY Fast! We think it's the fastest application of this type in the world!
- Finds the top 1000 largest files on your hard drive
- Sort the contents of your entire hard drive by folder size and optionally delete files and folders
How does it work? WizTree reads the hard drive's Master File Table (MFT) directly from the disk. The MFT is a special hidden file used by the NTFS file system to keep track of all files and folders on a hard drive. It's very fast because scanning for files this way completely bypasses the operating system (Windows).
Why are some of my drives not selectable? WizTree obtains information by directly scanning the the MFT file, so it can only work with local (directly attached) drives formatted with the NTFS file system. It won't work with network drives, substituted drives or non NTFS formatted drives. We may add support for other drive types in the future if there's enough demand.
AnyDesk offers a fast, intuitive and security-focused way to connect to remote computers. With a bevy of features and lightweight design that works across multiple desktop and mobile platforms, it's powerful enough for enterprises but easy enough for personal and home office use. Access your programs remotely, transfer files between devices and record sessions with ease. And for security purposes, you can easily set up your own network to take full control of your data.
The interface can be themed to comply with company branding to provide the most comfortable experience for end users needing support. A lightweight and small download makes it fast and easy. And it's available across all modern systems from Mac, Windows, Linux and even Raspberry Pi, to Android and iOS.
LibreOffice is a free and open-source office suite that is compatible with other major office suites, and is available on all operating systems. It is an independently-developed version of the OpenOffice.org suite.
The office suite includes:
LibreOffice - Writer, a word processor with similar functionality and file support to Microsoft Word . It has extensive WYSIWYG word processing capabilities, but can also be used as a basic text editor.
LibreOffice - Calc , a spreadsheet program, similar to Microsoft Office Excel . It has a number of unique features, including a system which automatically defines series of graphs, based on information available to the user.
LibreOffice - Impress , a presentation program resembling Microsoft Powerpoint . Presentations can be exported as SWF files, allowing them to be viewed on any computer with Adobe Flash installed.
LibreOffice - Draw , a vector graphics editor and diagramming tool similar to Microsoft Office Visio . It provides connectors between shapes, which are available in a range of line styles and facilitate building drawings such as flowcharts. It also includes features similar to desktop publishing software such as Scribus and Microsoft Office Publisher .
LibreOffice - Math , an application designed for creating and editing mathematical formulae. LibreOffice - Base , a database management program, similar to Microsoft Office Access .
GNS3 is a graphical network simulator that allows simulation of complex networks.
To provide complete and accurate simulations, GNS3 is strongly linked with:
Dynamips, a Cisco IOS emulator. Qemu, a generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer. VirtualBox, a free and powerful virtualization software. GNS3 is an excellent complementary tool to real labs for network engineers, administrators and people wanting to study for certifications such as Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCIP and CCIE as well as Juniper JNCIA, JNCIS and JNCIE.
It can also be used to experiment features of Cisco IOS, Juniper JunOS or to check configurations that need to be deployed later on real routers.
Thanks to VirtualBox integration, now even system engineers and administrators can take advantage of GNS3 to study Redhat (RHCE, RHCT), Microsoft (MSCE, MSCA), Novell (CLP) and many other vendor certifications.
This project is an open source, free program that may be used on multiple operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and MacOS X.
Connect your DualSense Controller, use Adaptive Triggers, Emulate Xbox 360 or DualShock 4 through USB or Bluetooth on PC
This project is a fork of the work of Jays2Kings: DS4Windows
DS4Windows is an extract anywhere program that allows you to get the best DualShock 4 experience on your PC. By emulating an Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible. Other input controllers are also supported including the DualSense, Switch Pro, and JoyCon controllers (first party hardware only).
Like those other ds4tools, but sexier.
DS4Windows is an extract anywhere program that allows you to get the best DualShock 4 experience on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible.
Full list of Features
Use X360-like input to use the DS4 in more games and have rumble Use the touchpad as a mouse or for more actions Use sixaxis movement for just as many actions Control the Lightbar: turn it off, dynamicly change by battery level, and more Map the buttons and sticks to other 360 controls or keyboard actions or macros Use profiles to quickly switch between configurations for your controllers Automatically switch profiles by when a certain program(s) is launched Hold an action to access a new whole set of controls Get a reading of how the sticks and sixaxis is working Assign a deadzone to both analog sticks, the triggers, and the sixaxis Automatically get new updates
DS4Windows was a project originally started by InhexSTER by the name of DS4 Tool. The tool was later branched off by electrobrains. I later decided to branch off my own and add things such as profiles.
CD image files are easily created with UltraISO. Duplicate discs to a CD image, create bootable CDs and audio CD images - and UltraISO also handles DVD image files. If you need to know how to make a CD image or need to edit an ISO image file, UltraISO is the tool you need.
- Can directly edit the ISO image file.
- Can directly extract files and folders from ISO image file
- Can add / delete /create new directory /rename ISO file image content.
- Can make ISO file from hard disk document.
- Can create CD/DVD image from CD/DVD-ROM, maintain bootable information.
- Can process the compact disc boot information, you can directly add/remove/extract boot image of the ISO image.
- Supports nearly all known CD/DVD image file formats (.ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .MDS, .CCD, .BWI, .ISZ, .DMG, .DAA, .UIF, .HFS and so on) , and can convert them to the industry standard and widely supported ISO image format.
- May directly set the file/folder to hidden attribute
- Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
- Automatically optimizes the ISO image file structure, saves the disc space.
- Supports the shell document type integration, Open Image files through double clicking them or the Right Click menu of the mouse with the open dialog.
- The double window user interface is extremely convenient to use.
- There are rich add-on tools, you can create ALL in 1 bootable compact discs, CD/DVD image file management, even the virtual CD/DVD drive , those functions are really powerful.
AntiMicroX is a graphical program used to map gamepad keys to keyboard, mouse, scripts and macros. You can use this program to control any desktop application with a gamepad on Linux🐧 and Windows 🪟. It can be also used for generating SDL2 configuration (useful for mapping atypical gamepads to generic ones like xbox360).
Supports X.org and Wayland.
- Mapping of gamepads/joystick buttons to: -- keyboard buttons -- mouse buttons and moves -- scripts and executables -- macros consisting of elements mentioned above
- Assigning multiple switchable sets of mappings to gamepad.
- Auto profiles - assign profile to active application window (not in Wayland note).
This application is continuation of project called AntiMicro, which was later abandoned and revived by juliagoda.
- First AntiMicroX repository: https://github.com/juliagoda/antimicroX
- Second, maintained by organization: https://github.com/AntiMicro/antimicro
- First, original AntiMicro repository: https://github.com/Ryochan7/antimicro
antimicro is a graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad. This program is useful for playing PC games using a gamepad that do not have any form of built-in gamepad support. However, you can use this program to control any desktop application with a gamepad; on Linux, this means that your system has to be running an X environment in order to run this program.
This program is currently supported under various Linux distributions, Windows (Vista and later), and FreeBSD. At the time of writing this, antimicro works in Windows XP but, since Windows XP is no longer supported, running the program in Windows XP will not be officially supported. However, efforts will be made to not intentionally break compatibility with Windows XP.
Also, FreeBSD support will be minimal for now. I don't use BSD on a daily basis so the main support for FreeBSD is being offered by Anton. He has graciously made a port of antimicro for FreeBSD that you can find at the following URL: http://www.freshports.org/x11/antimicro/.
Thunderbird is a free, open source, cross-platform e-mail, news and instant messaging client. The project strategy is modeled after Mozilla Firefox.
It supports POP (storing mail locally on your hard drive so that it can be accessed without an internet connection), and IMAP. It features excellent mail filter capabilities and management.
Thunderbird has strong support for using multiple accounts and identities, including automated signature features.
Chat functionality is built in, so you can enjoy real-time conversation with your contacts, right from your favorite messaging application, with multiple supported networks. Thunderbird makes it easy to search through both past conversations and received emails.
Thunderbird can also function as an RSS/Atom feed reader, and has a large selection of add-ons that extend it with calendar support, PGP support, integration with online services and much more.
Available also as portable app: http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/thunderbird_portable
Thunderbird for Android is known as K-9 Mail
Fast and compact image viewer/converter trying to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals. Many supported file formats and features. Features included: multi-language support, Thumbnail option, Painting, slideshow, toolbar skins, fast directory browsing, batch conversion/editing, multipage editing, alignment (rotation) of single pdf pages around a small corner (e.g., 2 °), scanning to pdf-Files, OCR_KADMOS plugin, file search, change color depth, scanning, cut/crop, IPTC edit, capturing, lossless JPG operations, effects, ICC support, EXE/SCR creating, many hotkeys, command line options and plugins.
Double Commander is a cross-platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas.
- Unicode support
- Tabbed interface
- Multi-rename tool
- Custom columns
- Built in file viewer (F3) to view files of in hex, binary or text format
- Internal text editor (F4) with syntax highlighting
- Archives are handled like subdirectories. You can easily copy files to and from archives. Supported archive types: ZIP, TAR GZ, TGZ, LZMA and also BZ2, RPM, CPIO, DEB, RAR.
- All operations working in the background
- Extended search function with full-text search in any files
- Configurable button bar to start external programs or internal menu commands
- Total Commander WCX, WDX, and WLX plug-ins support
Written in Lazarus