Get around with ease.
• Use voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for driving, cycling, or walking.
• Get real-time transit schedules and directions via subways, buses, trains, and ferries.
• Check real-time traffic conditions, incidents, and road closures.
• See speed limits for the road you’re driving on and get guidance on which lane you should be in before your next move.
• Report incidents in the Maps app and see incidents reported by other users, including accidents, hazards, and speed checks.
• See when you’re approaching speed and red-light cameras along your route.
• Get cycling directions to route along bike lanes, paths, and roads while taking elevation and busy streets into account.
• Plan your drive or transit journey by choosing a future departure or arrival time.
• Glance at the Lock screen for turn-by-turn navigation, transit directions, and Time to Leave notifications.
• Find your parked car and get directions to it.
Discover and interact with places.
• Look up information about places, including hours, photos, ratings, reviews, and support for Apple Pay.
• Search and browse by category, including food, drink, shopping, and more.
• Rate and add photos to places you’ve visited in Maps
• Discover great places to eat, shop, and explore with curated Guides from trusted brands.
• Make restaurant reservations, dial phone numbers, and open websites directly from within Maps.
• Browse through detailed indoor maps for hundreds of malls and airports worldwide.
• Add the places you visit often to your Favorites for quick and easy navigation.
• Ask Siri to find places you’d like to go.
Visit new places without leaving home.
• Explore select cities with Look Around, which offers a ground-level, high-resolution, interactive 3D experience.
• View major cities around the world from the air with photo-realistic, interactive 3D views using Flyover.
Use any of your devices.
• Access your favorite places from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch using iCloud.
• Use Maps with your car’s display in your CarPlay-equipped vehicle.
• Use Maps with your Apple Watch to get taps on your wrist when it’s time to make a turn.
• Plan your trips on your Mac and share them with Maps on your iOS device.
Google Maps is a basic web mapping service application and technology provided by Google. It offers street maps, a route planner for traveling by foot, car, or public transport and an urban business locator for numerous countries around the world. The Android version also includes turn-by-turn GPS navigation.
OsmAnd is a map and navigation application with access to the free, worldwide, and high-quality OpenStreetMap data. Enjoy voice and optical navigator, viewing POIs (points of interest), creating and managing GPX tracks, using contour lines visualization and altitude info (through plugin), a choice between driving, cycling, pedestrian modes, OSM editing and much more.
Navigation • Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad) • Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices) • Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival • Supports intermediate points on your itinerary • Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route • Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
Map Viewing • Display your position and orientation • Optionally align the picture according to compass or your direction of motion • Save your most important places as Favorites • Display POIs (point of interests) around you • Display specialized online tiles, satellite view (from Bing), different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional layers with customizable transparency • Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
OSM Data • High-quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world • OSM data available per country or region • Compact offline vector maps updated at least once a month
Safety Features • Optional automated day/night view switching • Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it • Optional speed-dependent zooming • Share your location so that your friends can find you
OpenStreetMap is a project aimed squarely at creating and providing free geographic data such as street maps to anyone who wants them. It is a free editable map of the whole world. It is made by people like you. It allows you to view, edit and use geographical data in a collaborative way from anywhere on Earth.
2GIS provides 3D-maps of 180+ cities, contacts of 1.5 million companies, car routing and public transport routes and and more! 2GIS is a complete and up-to-date directory of organizations with detailed cities’ maps.
2GIS — Offline maps and business listings. Verified information about restaurants, bars, hotels and any location with photo and review. Helpful travel guide. Navigation: get car directions, public transport routes including metro.
Most detailed city map A 3D city map showing the finest details, including driveways and fences. It is available online and can be downloaded as an offline application for PC and smartphones.
Contact details of all organizations A user-friendly search engine and detailed information on all city companies, from state agencies to nearby kiosks, including addresses, phone numbers and working hours.
Public transport routes 2GIS shows the exact location of transport stops with correspondent transport routes. You can see the whole transportation network of the city.
MAPS.ME offers the quickest offline maps of all the countries of the world. Travel with full confidence: wherever you are, MAPS.ME addresses all your offline mapping needs.
Need a map of London or a map of New York? A map of Paris or Rome? Any country, any place, from the largest cities to small villages, in MAPS.ME!
ROUTING AVAILABLE — Receive directions to a specific location. — Use it anywhere in the world… e.g. Paris, New York, Hong Kong. — Never get lost again.
WORKS EVERYWHERE — Useful at home and essential for travel. Download any map for free. — 345 countries and islands. Everywhere is covered. — Excellent for winter holidays! All stations and ski slopes included.
HIGHLY DETAILED — More details than on any other map. — Millions of points-of-interest (POIs) to discover: restaurants, tourist destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines and more. — Up-to-date map data, added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org
NO INTERNET NEEDED — Maps work when no internet connection is available. — No roaming charges when travelling abroad. — Always know where you are.
INCREDIBLY FAST — One of the fastest maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression. — Maps are remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
FEATURES — Walking directions. Find the shortest and most accurate way to your destination. Discover the world on foot! — Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for convenient access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported. — Offline search. Locate everything you need on the map. — Location-sharing. Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS. — Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
Yandex.Maps gives you access to maps of over 1800 cities and towns right in your pocket. Find addresses and companies. Plan your journeys in a car or on public transport taking current traffic conditions into account. Keep tabs on what's happening on the road as you travel – view traffic jams, road closures or accidents on your way.
Find the places you need: · Access a huge database of organizations and use filters to narrow your search; · Look up important details like contact info, office hours, service information, photos, and reviews; · Search places and addresses even when offline; · View locations saved in 'My Places' on any desktop, laptop computer or mobile device.
Routes for pedestrians and drivers: · Find the fastest route on foot taking advantage of squares, parks, and footpaths between buildings; · Reach your destination fast whether driving or using public transport; · Choose several journey options that consider traffic jams and public transport connections; · Step by step navigation guides you along your route; · View scheduled service times and estimated time of arrival at every stop; · Keep updated with real time information on heavy traffic, accidents, speed cameras, road blocks, etc.; · See what traffic is like and how long it will take you to get home or to the office.
Offline maps: · Save space on your device using more compact maps (Moscow, for example, now takes up 148 MB); · Browse the selected region’s offline database of organizations with office hours, service information, and other details; · Download maps for over 1000 cities in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Turkey.
Information from users: · Mark road alerts on the map and comment on user submissions; · Regular updates to the Public Map keep you informed about your city; · Write reviews or fix inaccuracies about any place.