Full-featured graphic design and illustration application created for macOS and iOS.
Bamboo Paper, a seriously fun new app from Wacom, provides you with the ability to create virtual notebooks for your tablet, letting you share your ideas visually with handwritten notes, sketches or doodles. Paired with the Bamboo Stylus, it turns your device into the ultimate paperless communications tool for use at:
A digital notebook application that gives people one place to gather notes and information. .
Create dynamic presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint, part of Microsoft Office Suite.
Microsoft Word, part of the Microsoft Office Suite but also sold as a standalone application, is Microsoft's word processor. Its proprietary (but open-specification) DOC format is considered a de-facto standard, although from 2007 and above, Word uses DOCX.
Other features include SmartArt, PDF support, and feature searching (as of Word 2016).
Using the mobile app, an Microsoft 365 subscription is required to create and edit documents with a screen size of 10.1 inches or larger; documents will be opened in read-only mode.
Affinity Photo is a professional, full-featured raster graphics editor. Working in Affinity Photo is always live and you can pan and zoom at 60fps, with live previews and non destructive application. It supports unlimited layers and a dedicated RAW editing workspace, as well as RGB, CMYK, LAB, Greyscale colour space with end-to-end CMYK workflow with ICC colour management, and 16-bit per channel editing.
Fast and Efficient Tool Set
Over 1,000,000% Zoom
Solid Undo History
Notability is the first truly integrated note-taking app for iOS. Standing on a framework that automatically links notes with audio recordings, Notability supports all of your note-taking needs -- handwriting, PDF annotation, word processing, and more work together seamlessly allowing you to create comprehensive, beautiful notes, quickly and simply. Auto Sync ensures your notes are backed up safely. And now you can personalize the look and feel of Notability’s library and toolbars with Themes, from colorful, to clean, to classic.
Professional 2D and 3D CAD software with specialized tools for use across design and engineering disciplines.
The vector graphics design software that allows you to create sophisticated graphics, amazing layouts and illustrations - all in just one super powerful tool.
Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available. Built from the ground up over a five-year period, every feature, tool, panel and function has been developed with the needs of creative professionals at its core. With continuous innovation and development, the result is a ground-breaking application that will revolutionize how you work.
Used by professionals the world over as their go-to tool for vector illustration, Affinity Designer continues to raise the bar for creative software. Precise control over curves, eye-popping colors and blistering performance ensure stunning results every time.
Color is at the heart of your design, and Affinity Designer delivers in droves. With support for all major formats, ICC profiles and the latest wide gamut displays you know your designs will pop. And with silky smooth gradients which always update live on your page, the control you have is limitless.
The fundamentals of crafting curves are covered expertly with the precision-engineered pen tool - and in combination with intuitive modifiers it’s the workhorse of everything you create. Swapping to the node or live corner tool allows you to re-sculpt, hone and adjust to perfection.
It’s hard to describe the joy you will feel in using the fully customizable live shapes in Affinity Designer. Not only are they incredibly fluid to adapt, we’ve added automatic snapping points to ensure spot-on geometry with everything you do.
An amazing addition, the rope and window stabilizers allow you to produce the smoothest, most accurate curves you ever thought possible – all using freehand pencil and brush tools.
Naturally you can combine shapes using Boolean operations, but to do it non-destructively so you can still move and edit the component parts? That gives you some serious power not found in other apps.
LumaFusion offers powerful features and an elegant UI. The simple-start timeline gives new users an intuitive head start, and professionals will find all the powerful features they need.
Tutorials, overlay help in the app, and a detailed user guide will get you started and keep you going. Our friendly support gives you direct access to our editing experts.
• Create projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, widescreen film)
• Create projects for editing iPhone and iPad screen recordings
• Work in frame rates from 18fps to 240fps
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse and use media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, WD Wireless, Frame.io
• Drag-and-drop or import from anywhere, including cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• Use for free - dozens of royalty-free music, loops, sound fx, videos and backgrounds
• View detailed metadata for your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• 6 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, audio, titles and graphics
• 6 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Magnetic timeline with extended features such as insert/overwrite and link/unlink clip
• Track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks
• Dozens of transitions
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Powerful multi-select with cut, copy, paste in and between projects
• Layer effects including chroma key, blurs, distort, styles and color in any order to create an endless variety of effects.
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate any effect or color
Pixelmator is a powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor. Featuring an elegant and streamlined single-window interface, it puts all the focus on the images you edit, rather than what's around them.
Pixelmator lets you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, save them to popular image formats, share them via email or social networks, print them, or instantly add them to your Photos library.
Pixelmator 3.7 Mount Whitney is designed to integrate seamlessly with macOS High Sierra’s fresh and modern look, macOS Continuity features, like Handoff and iCloud Drive, and it works together with Pixelmator for iOS.
Pixelmator Pro, codenamed Whirlwind, includes a modern single-window interface, nondestructive, GPU-powered image editing tools, machine learning-enhanced editing features, and more.
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
Maybe you want to be the first to submit a comment?