Access & Manage your phone from any computer
Remote control Directly control another phone or tablet from your phone no matter where the device is. You can do whatever you like on that device and can also help to solve many mobile phone issues for the people in need.
Tutorial gesture Swipe or tap on the shared screen, the tutorial gesture will show on your friend or family’s device. Follow the gesture to easily solve the problem.
Screen sharing in one tap Once the connection succeeded, tap the button to invite your friend or parents to share their screen, and you can directly view their phone's screen in real-time.
Remote camera Access another phone’s view from either the front camera or rear camera. You can put this phone as a family security camera, guarding your family’s safety.
Quick Connection by 9-digit Connection Code You can connect your friend or family simply by their 9-digit Connection Code.
Multiple ways to communicate During the whole remote support process, you can text in the chat box or send voice messages to your family or friend. In addition, you can make a voice call to them to have better communication.
AirDroid Remote Support, a customer support solution designed for customer service, IT support, and Help Desk teams, is an efficient tool to remotely control and manage attended and unattended devices. With AirDroid Remote Support, technicians and IT professionals can provide remote technical support to users, troubleshoot problems, and perform various tasks on the Android device without physically being present.
- Remote Unattended Access: Remotely control and manage unattended Android devices, enabling you to fix technical issues even when no one is physically present with the device.
- Establishing security policy: Create security policies to keep your devices and data safe.
- Group management: Lets you easily manage and control multiple devices in one go of monitoring the status of the device fleet.
- Black Screen Mode: IT administrators can now use security mode during remote control to hide the screen of the remote device being controlled.
- Remote Input Method: Allows IT administrators to use the control panel keyboard to input text on the controlled device remotely. And paste text between the controlled device and the control panel with clipboard synchronization.
- Voice Call: Discuss the problem in real-time with your partner over a voice call.
- Screen Sharing: Share your screen with your partner to see the issue together. You control when to start, pause, or stop screen sharing.
- Tutorial Gesture: Let your partner show you their operation trace and lead you to a solution.
- Chat: Send text, pictures, or voice messages to communicate with each other.
- File Transfer: Share files and solve software issues quickly with our file transfer feature. Send files through the chat window and easily guide recipients through APK installation.
- Privacy Protection: During screen-sharing, you can pause anytime to protect your password and privacy from being seen by your partner.
AirDroid Cast shares your device screens to a larger display, and even lets you take direct control of these mobile devices on a computer. A perfect tool for both individual and business users to enhance productivity during remote meetings, remote casting, and more.
What can you do with AirDroid Cast?
Remote Meeting When you are on a business trip or working from home, AirDroid Cast can help bridge the communication gap in a remote meeting. By scanning the QR code or entering the Cast Code, the meeting attendees can easily share their screens with the meeting host. Each attendee can directly draw and show his/her idea, using the two-way audio feature to make the communication more effective.
Online Presentation You can nail in-house meetings, training, or product demonstration with AirDroid Cast. It enables you to share your screen to the computer whether the devices are under the same local area network. AirDroid Cast also supports AirPlay, allowing you to share iOS device screens to Windows or Mac computers.
Online Teaching As an instructor, you can turn your Android or iOS device into a handy whiteboard by using AirDroid Cast. You can type down key points or draw the formula right onto your device. In addition, you can get your students' feedback right away using the two-way audio feature.
Game-streaming Share your screen on PC by connecting with cable or WiFi. In this way, your fans can enjoy watching the live game streams. And, AirDroid Cast supports up to 5 devices casting at the same time, your friends can join you and show their skills with you.
Features: Control Android and iOS Device on Computer Multi-screens on One Computer Works with Remote Network Two-way Audio
AirDroid is a one-stop solution for managing your devices, which allows you to access and manage your phone wireless from Windows, Mac, or the web.
File transferring AirDroid helps you transfer and manage documents and files across platforms, wirelessly and losslessly. The nearby feature lets you effortlessly share files with friends and families even without the Internet.
File management From the desktop client or the web client web.airdroid.com, you can check up and manage photos, videos, music, apps, storage, and more on your devices. You can even automatically sync and upload your photos & videos to your PC.
Screen Mirroring Mirror your Android devices to pc wirelessly so that you can share your screen with your students or partners. You can also stream your broadcast with AirDroid to share your games or pictures with your audience more efficiently. Screen mirroring doesn't require the phones and the computer to be on the same network.
Remote Control You can take full control of your Android devices, without rooting your devices, just need to connect to the AirDroid PC client for a fast setting
Remote Monitoring Make use of unused Android phones and have them be your eyes by using the remote camera feature. Monitor the device surroundings, or listen in on environmental sounds with One-Way Audio, so you don't need to stay on the screen at all times.
Notifications & SMS Management With AirDroid you can receive and send texts, connect to headsets, enter or copy the phone number and make the call right from the computer. The Notification feature allows you to sync your phone's app notifications to the computer, and you can directly reply to them on your desktop.
Make calls on PC You can import phone numbers in bulk directly on the AirDroid desktop client, click to call, and talk to your customers or friends through the handset or Bluetooth headset of the phone.