web dev on ios
i use some also apps that are no more on the store.
list of apps on ios until v 9 for web development on ipad.
i use some also apps that are no more on the store.
A brilliant, all-in-one macOS web editor. Everything you need to write beautiful web code.
Pixelmator is a powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor. Featuring an elegant and streamlined single-window interface, it puts all the focus on the images you edit, rather than what's around them.
Pixelmator lets you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease. Once your images are ready, save them to popular image formats, share them via email or social networks, print them, or instantly add them to your Photos library.
Pixelmator 3.7 Mount Whitney is designed to integrate seamlessly with macOS High Sierra’s fresh and modern look, macOS Continuity features, like Handoff and iCloud Drive, and it works together with Pixelmator for iOS.
Pixelmator Pro, codenamed Whirlwind, includes a modern single-window interface, nondestructive, GPU-powered image editing tools, machine learning-enhanced editing features, and more.
• Enhance your existing images and create new ones
• Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
• Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
• Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
• Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
• Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
• Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
• Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
• Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
Captain FTP is specifically designed and built for Mac OS X. It combines powerful FTP transfer capability with user friendly functionality, in an attractive metal interface.
Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via laptop or phone.
Termius Free Features:
• Enjoy a beautiful, hand-crafted interface for all major mobile and desktop systems.
• Termius is always ad-free. You are not the product.
• Pair credentials and servers for quick access.
• Create groups to define shared settings and themes.
• Tag your devices to stay organized.
• Make it yours with 10 colorful themes and adjustable fonts.
• Power through late-night sessions with the dark mode.
• Make multiple connections to the same host or connect to multiple hosts.
• Port forwarding and tunneling let you encrypt nearly any service or connection.
Premium Termius Users Enjoy:
• Sync settings and credentials across all devices with AES-256 end-to-end encryption.
• Protect your account with two-factor authentication.
• Leave your keys at home, safe and sound, with SSH agent forwarding.
• Copy files with ease with our two-pane SFTP support.
• Save your fingers with snippets of commonly used commands.
• Export your desktop’s .ssh/config file via the command line.
Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash stores snippets of code and instantly searches offline documentation sets for almost any API you might use. You can even generate your own docsets or request docsets to be included.
Documentation Browser Features:
• 150+ offline documentation sets
• Download docsets from CocoaDocs.org, RubyGems.org, Maven.org (Java and Scala), Packagist.org (PHP) and GoDoc.org.
• Supports docsets generated using popular tools like Appledoc and Doxygen.
• Methods are conveniently shown in a special Table of Contents.
• Highlighted in-page search.
• Save bookmarks of your most used documentation pages.
• Create search profiles to easily switch between docsets.
• Easily search specific docsets by defining keyword filters (e.g. start your query with "python:" to search only the Python documentation).
• Integration plugins for: Xcode, Alfred, Quicksilver, LaunchBar, Coda, Espresso, PopClip, Sublime Text, Atom, Chocolat, Emacs, Vim, BBEdit, TextWrangler, TextMate, Eclipse, AppCode, Android Studio, IntelliJ Idea, RubyMine, WebStorm, PhpStorm, PyCharm, Terminal, AppleScript.
• Easily integrate with any other application using the "dash://" URL scheme or the "Look up in Dash" system service.
• Fuzzy search. Don't let misspells get in your way.
• Built for speed. Searching is almost instant.
Snippet Manager Features:
• Collect snippets of code that you reuse often.
• Sync by saving your library in Dropbox.
• Over 80 syntaxes for code highlighting.
• Variable Placeholders can be edited before pasting.
• Abbreviations are expanded wherever you type them.
Special Snippet Placeholders:
• @clipboard expands into the contents of the clipboard.
• @cursor repositions the cursor after expansion.
• @date expands into the current date.
• @time expands into the current time.
Maybe you want to be the first to submit a comment?