Favorite RSS Feeders
Flipboard is a fast, beautiful way to flip through the news, photos and updates your friends are sharing on Facebook and Twitter.
- See your social media in a magazine layout that is easy to scan and fun to read.
- Share articles and photos, comment on posts, and like or favorite anything.
- Customize your Flipboard with sections created from your favorite people, lists and blogs on Twitter.
Flipboard is your personal magazine. It is the most popular way to catch up on the news you care about, discover amazing things from around the world, or stay connected to the people closest to you.
When you first launch Flipboard simply pick a few topics to start reading everything from world news to sports, travel and more. You can also add popular publications, such as The New York Times or Vanity Fair, or add Etsy to shop right from Flipboard.
You can find thousands of websites, RSS feeds and interesting sources like Politico and Brain Pickings, or explore magazines being created on Flipboard in “By Our Readers” -- just tap the red ribbon and use the Content Guide to get started.
Flipboard also lets you enjoy all your social networks.
- Add Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and more to see updates from your social world, all in a beautiful magazine style experience.
- Now the news your friends share is a breeze to flip through -- with headlines and excerpts that give you an immediate glimpse into the world around you.
- Anything you like, comment on or favorite goes right back into your social networks, so you can easily interact and add to the conversation.
Feedly is a better way to organize, read and share the content of your favorite sites. It weaves the content from the RSS feeds of your favorite websites into a fun magazine-like experience and provides seamless integration with social networks.
Better Personalization - Organize your favorite blogs, news sites and YouTube channels and access them all in one place (or sync with Twitter and Facebook).
Better Browsing - Feedly transforms web sites into beautiful cards which load quickly and are easy to read.
Better Sharing - Easily save articles across devices or share them with your friends on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Directly or via Buffer, Pocket or Instapaper.
At home, at work or on the go - You can add feedly to all the devices you love. Your phone, tablet and computer are always in sync.
Feedly compatible news reader apps are for example:
iOS Newsify Windows Phone Nextgen Reader
Other apps that work with Feedly: https://feedly.com/apps.html
Take back control of your newsfeed and filter out the noise! With Inoreader, information comes straight to you the minute it’s available. Follow your favorite websites, content creators, newsletters, and social media feeds. Discover and collect articles from across the web, share and collaborate with others. No more algorithms and editorial picks – you decide what’s important to you. Read or listen on the go, mark the essential bits and customize your view for the best experience. Use our advanced features to set up powerful automation and let Inoreader do the work!
Feeder.co is a simple way to follow your favorite feeds and sites. Feeder supports most RSS and Atom feeds on the web. Browsing your feeds has never been easier.
- Instantaneously see when new posts are added to one of your RSS and Atom feeds
- Easily subscribe to new RSS/Atom feeds by clicking the browser icon
- Intuitively manage your feeds
- Right click context-menus in popup-menu let you mark all as read, reload feeds, and other nifty shortcuts
- Export your feeds so you can import them on another computer and/or keep them as backups for safekeeping
- Customize your feeds by choosing how many posts to display, or changing the title
- Organize your feeds using folders and sorting with drag and drop
- Choose between two different themes: Dark or Light
- Everything is contained within the browser so no other third-party sites are needed
- Notifications when feeds have been updated. Enable globally or on select feeds
- Supports both RSS and Atom feeds
- See when a page has any RSS or Atom feeds to subscribe to
- Sound notifications
- iOS and Android apps
- E-mail notifications (PRO only)