Tagpacker is a free tool to organize, find and share links. It provides a simple but effective way to organize your links with tags. Tagpacker helps you to keep your collection always tidy and neat. This way, visitors of your collection can filter for relevant content and discover new interesting links.
The best iGoogle alternative. Chris Pirillo calls Protopage "The best designed".
Protopage is your own personal page, which you can access from any computer or mobile phone.
Use it to read your own selection of news and blogs, keep bookmarks, to-do lists, sticky notes, and much more
Papaly.com is a personalized start page that is your go-to bookmark manager that fits all your needs. You’re able to sync your bookmarks fast and easy with step by step instructions! You're able to access your bookmarks from any platform that has internet access. Get one of the best Productivity tools on Chrome! With Papaly, you can use features including:
Share & Publish Publish the board you want to share, by a shortened link. Even share your board through Social Media Profiles and other channels.
Co-ownership and Private Boards Share and invite others to your board that is either public or private.
Reduce Open Tab Clutter and Save Memory Try out our pack and unpack of your current tabs feature. This will help you with reducing Google Chrome memory usage along with storing your tabs in cloud.
Ability to turn off New Tab and Results in Search No other Chrome Extension and Bookmark Manager has this feature available.
Social Bookmarks Be able to sync up your Social Media accounts to get all in one access to them.
Some other features:
- RSS reader and feed
- Populate Boards from Browser's Bookmark
- Leave notes inside Categories and Bookmarks
- Sync Searches and Bookmarks Cross Browsers
- Explore Content
- New Tab Speed Dial Functionality
- Drag and Drop Searches with Bookmarks
- Customizable Themes
- Bookmark Manager Edit Mode
- Rename Categories and Links
- Bookmarking Made Easy
- Display Name Customization
Raindrop.io saves not just bookmarks but associated content depending on page type.
Supports articles, photos, videos, presentations, website screenshots and more. Supports all your favorite sites
If it's an article, it will be cut and saved with the bookmark. The same applies to video, photo and presentations. So you can organize thematic collections with different content.
Available from a web interface, browser extension & mobile apps.
Bookmark, Archive, Screenshot & Markup - All-In-One Web Collector, must-have research tool
Diigo is the #1 extension for annotating, archiving and bookmarking webpages.
With this easy-to-use tool, you can
- Bookmark links to archive webpages or to read later
- Attach highlights & stickies to a webpage as a reminder
- Share pages with annotation via Twitter, Facebook, Google Buzz
- Access anywhere, via iPhone, iPad (http://bit.ly/e2ujpL), Android (http://goo.gl/tvbuq).
- Create groups to pool findings, share resources or curate content
- Automatically cross-post to social bookmarking site Delicious (optional)
?For Those with Privacy Concern ? Chrome will alert you that the extension may access all your data. Here is the whole story: This extension has bookmark, highlight and add sticky note features. These features need the privilege to access your pages. However, we never collect any of your data unless you select some content and choose to send it to diigo. Don't worry. We are also internet users and don't want to be evil.
In your browsers address bar, type "saved.io/" in front of the URL of the site you want to save. Hit enter and you'll be redirected to saved.io where you can see the saved link. All you need is a web browser. You don't need to install any apps or extensions. It's the simplest bookmarking app possible.
StorURL is a standalone bookmark manager. It helps you to store links to all of your favorite websites in one central repository. It works with the browsers installed on your system so you can open your links in any web browser you’d like from one central interface.
- Import your bookmarks from most major browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Open websites in any browser installed on your computer, directly from within StorURL.
- Store and sort sites in unlimited categories.
- Enable a floating toolbar that you can keep anywhere on your screen, for quick access to all your bookmarks.
- Generate HTML “home” pages containing links from one or all categories.
- Portable mode! Now, run it from a USB thumb drive! Check out the ZIP download further down the page.