Note Taking And Planing Software And Websites
Notion is a versatile tool that streamlines collaboration and organization within teams. It is similar to Google Docs, allowing team members to access and contribute to content in real-time. However, Notion goes further by offering a more organized and discoverable environment for all types of content.
A standout feature of Notion is its intuitive drag and drop functionality, making it easy to add various types of content. This eliminates the need for a clunky wiki and allows users to work seamlessly. Notion also provides a visual organization similar to Trello, making it effortless to stay organized on every page.
Designed with creators in mind, Notion offers powerful tools and visually stunning layouts that are easy to use. It is a comprehensive solution for teams of all sizes, whether working on a collaborative project or keeping individual work organized.
Joplin is a free, open source note taking and to-do application, which can handle a large number of notes organised into notebooks. The notes are searchable, can be copied, tagged and modified either from the applications directly or from your own text editor. The notes are in Markdown format.
Notes exported from Evernote via .enex files can be imported into Joplin, including the formatted content (which is converted to Markdown), resources (images, attachments, etc.) and complete metadata (geolocation, updated time, created time, etc.). Plain Markdown files can also be imported.
The notes can be synchronised with various cloud services including Nextcloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, WebDAV, their own service (paid) or the file system (for example with a network directory). When synchronising the notes, notebooks, tags and other metadata are saved to plain text files which can be easily inspected, backed up and moved around.
The application is available for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android and iOS. A Web Clipper, to save web pages and screenshots from your browser, is also available for Firefox and Chrome.
- Desktop, mobile and terminal applications.
- Web Clipper for Firefox and Chrome.
- End To End Encrypted (E2EE) synchronisation (but not encrypted locally at rest)
- Synchronisation with various services, including NextCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV and OneDrive.
- Import Enex files (Evernote export format) and Markdown files.
- Export JEX files (Joplin Export format) and raw files.
- Support for to-dos and tags
- Support for notifications in mobile and desktop applications.
- Offline first, so the entire data is always available on the device even without an internet connection.
- Markdown notes. Support for extra features such as math notation, checkboxes and Fountain (screenwriting markup language).
- File attachment support, images, etc.
- Search functionality.
- Geo-location support.
- Supports multiple languages
- External editor support - open notes in your favorite external editor with one click in Joplin.
Obsidian is a note-taking app that helps you create and maintain a knowledge graph. It encourages non-linear thinking, allowing you to jump from one idea to another without any friction. You can make connections between notes easily, creating a wiki-style link between them. This makes it easy to navigate between notes and see how they are related.
One of the best things about Obsidian is that it gives you complete control over your data. All your notes are stored in a local folder of Markdown files, which means you own all your data. You can keep it secure and private, without having to worry about any third-party access.
The app also has a flexible plugin system that you can customize to your needs. You can enable the plugins that matter to you, such as the in-app PDF viewer or the audio player. Obsidian also allows you to embed multimedia files like images and audio using the ![[image.png]] syntax.
Overall, Obsidian is a great app for anyone who wants to organize their thoughts and ideas in a non-linear way. It is perfect for students, researchers, or anyone who needs to keep track of a lot of information.
Doit is the new and easy way to get organised. Take notes, manage projects, share ideas, and collaborate - all in one place.
• Organise your life and projects with notes • Plan your work with tasks and events • Share and collaborate with anyone • Find anything in an instant • Upload images, documents and files
Do anything Manage anything from big projects to personal moments. From sharing a grocery list, plan a vacation to running a small business, Doit has you covered.
Connect with your current tools Sync with your personal calendar, turn emails into tasks in Gmail and take notes using Chrome tabs. With Doit, everything stays in perfect sync.
With Doit you can focus on what matters most
• Create a note for anything you need: A note can be anything you want it to be, a personal to-do list, a work-related project, or just a shopping list. • Manage your daily life with tasks: Organize your everyday tasks, set dues dates, and assign to your friends or colleagues. Never miss a deadline. • Upload and store any file or document: Always have your files accessible, attach them to your work, and know exactly where to find them. Nothing gets lost again. • Share any note, task or file with anyone: Want to share your vacation plan, grocery list, or collaborate on a project? You can share anything with anyone, even if they don’t have an account.
Access anywhere anytime You can always access Doit on Web Mobile, Mac, and Windows, both online and offline.
Less Paper = More Trees Nearly 4 billion trees are cut down worldwide each year for paper production, representing about 35 percent of all harvested trees. Every note written in Doit or other digital tools rather than using paper is a step in the right direction. Help us make a difference.
Privacy oriented, without vendor lock in note organizer, todo list desktop application. - Ogefest/Notepack
MixNote is a mobile note taking app, like a memo pad or notepad. Take note of every deserved thing, with text, ToDo, voice and picture. You can take notes, write memos, create to-do list, record voice and add pictures in MixNote. Make your notes more varied and interesting.
Capture ideas Take notes with words, pictures or record a voice memo in any time and place. Capture ideas is so simple. When you come up with a plan, record it by words or voice. If you want to take note when calling, shake the phone to start recording your voice. No need to find pen and paper. All notes are auto-saved.
Share ideas Create notes about recipes, take pictures of sceneries, write down feelings and share your memo via SMS, Facebook or emails, etc.
Local backup and cloud sync MixNote has local backup and cloud sync. So you don’t need to worry data loss and can view notes in different devices.
Reminder Create a to-do list. You can put it on the home screen to be a reminder. Just long press on the home screen and add widget.
Organize and search Customized tags help you organize all notes. You can search memo quickly by the tags. Or use search bar to input a keyword and search.
Safe You can lock and hide private notes with password. Keep important notes safe.
----Features---- Write notes Record voice memo Add picture Make to-do list Remind by ToDo widget Create tags Organize notes by tags Use tags to find notes Search by keyword Record voice when calling Lock private notes Hide private notes Share your notes Check the deleted notes
This program is a structured notetaking application based on GTK+ 3. Write your notes in instantly-formatted Markdown, organise them in a tree of folders that can be instantly navigated from within the program, and add hand-drawn notes by mouse, touchscreen or digitiser.