Raindrop.io 137 alternatives | Website
Save Anything from Around the Web, organize with ease, ind your content with search, and collaborate.
Save Anything from Around the Web, organize with ease, ind your content with search, and collaborate.
Rainmeter allows you to display customizable skins on your desktop, from hardware usage meters to fully functional audio visualizers. You are only limited by your imagination and creativity.
Waydev analyzes your codebase from Github, Gitlab, Azure DevOps & Bitbucket to help you bring out the best in your engineers work.
Alerts & Insights for Software Teams. Remove bottlenecks, optimize process, and work better together with insights from your Github data.
Get repository recommendations on Github
Gitrec gives you repository recommendations and shows you similar repositories right on GitHub.com. Built on Mortar (www.mortardata.com ).
Gitako is a file tree extension for GitHub, available for Chrome, Firefox and Edge. And more than that, it has lots of useful features.
Gitfolio is a Node.js based portfolio creator for GitHub users. Simply clone the repository and run a few Node npm commands to create a great-looking site fast and easy.
This project aims to analyze followers base of a GitHub repository and suggest related projects. It is using information about shared number of stars to calculate similarity index between two projects.
A Google Chrome extension that lets you add tags to your starred repositories directly on GitHub.
Add your own tags to the repositories you have starred directly on GitHub!.
Gitstar Ranking is a free and open-source site and self-hosted app using GitHub's API to provide ranking for users, organizations and repositories.
Astral pulls down all of your starred repositories on GitHub and allows you to organize them using one or more tags.
= Tags =
Tags are the bread and butter of Astral. Simply add one or more tags to a repository, and keep them organized however you like.
= Filter & Search =
Astral offers a simple but powerful search interface to quickly find the repository you're looking for.
= Readmes =
With Astral, you can view the readme files of all your starred repositories right inside the app.
Render local readme files before sending off to GitHub.
Grip is a command-line server application written in Python that uses the GitHub markdown API to render a local readme file. The styles and rendering come directly from GitHub, so you'll know exactly how it will appear. Changes you make to the Readme will be instantly reflected in the browser without requiring a page refresh.
Sometimes you just want to see the exact readme result before committing and pushing to GitHub.
Especially when doing Readme-driven development.
Analytics for Git - measures and visualizes coding hours, productivity, efficiency of projects, teams, repositories and developers.
raw.githack.com serves raw files from github.com with proper Content-Type headers (like rawgit.com), implemented with pure nginx configuration.
With GitLab Pages, you can publish static websites directly from a repository in GitLab.
Quickly build a personal and dynamic splash page that points visitors to your content from around the web, then understand how many people see your profile, where they're coming from, and what they do on your page with the analytics dashboard.
The service is provided as free (branded page with all features and basic analytics) and premium ($48 per year) (custom domain, no branding and google analytics).
More social network pages for about.me:
Gitit is a wiki backed by a git, darcs, or mercurial filestore. Pages and uploaded files can be modified either directly via the VCS's command-line tools or through the wiki's web interface. Pandoc is used for markup processing, so pages may be written in (extended) markdown, reStructuredText, LaTeX, HTML, or literate Haskell, and exported in ten different formats, including LaTeX, ConTeXt, DocBook, RTF, OpenOffice ODT, and MediaWiki markup.
Notable features include
plugins: dynamically loaded page transformations written in Haskell (see Network.Gitit.Interface)
conversion of TeX math to MathML for display in web browsers
syntax highlighting of source code files and code snippets
Atom feeds (site-wide and per-page)
a library, Network.Gitit, that makes it simple to include a gitit wiki in any happstack application
You can see a running demo at http://gitit.net .
The note-taking app with robust Markdown editor, supporting macOS, Windows, and Linux. This app is designed to be the most convenient way to make notes in Markdown for your daily hacking.
Introduce yourself with an outstanding personal website. Show what you do and link all your social networks in one place.
Logitech provided software for programming a Harmony universal remote control.
Roomie is a Universal Remote for home theater and automation that uses WiFi to control thousands of devices like TVs, cable and satellite boxes, receivers, Blu-ray players, lights and thermostats. Roomie controls 3 devices initially. As your system grows, device packs can be added via in app purchase.
IMPORTANT: Some devices may not be controlled directly via WiFi and require a Roomie Blaster adapter for infrared control. Check the Roomie website to determine whether any of your devices need a Roomie Blaster and for more information about Roomie.
• IP Control + Auto-Discovery: World class control directly via Wi-Fi for thousands of devices – automatically discovered on your network.
• Gesture Remote: Don't look down at your remote! Use gesture panels to prevent accidental commands.
• Virtual Remote: A single remote for all of your devices, automatically optimized with all commands from your original remotes and additional commands to make everything work together.
• Unmatched Compatibility: Over 220K commands for IP, Infrared, and even Serial devices.
• iTunes: Includes Airplay control, position scrubbing, album art, volume, and more.
• Sonos: Runs your entire Sonos system. Group/regroup speakers, setup automatic regroupings and control Sonos services.
• Synchronization: All devices are automatically synchronized via Wi-Fi.
• Macros+Automation: Sequence precise control over your devices.
• Customization: Remotes can be customized with your own buttons, graphics, and commands.
• Backup/Restore: Backup to Roomie Service, Dropbox, or Roomie Agent for OS X.
• IP Receivers: Displays volume, power, and many other aspects of popular receivers from Yamaha, Denon, Onkyo, Marantz, and more. Integration with receiver streaming services.
• IP TV/Projectors: Sony, Sharp, Panasonic, Samsung, JVC.
• IP Lighting: Hue, Insteon, Lutron Radio RA 2, Vera, Smartthings, WeMo.
• IP Cameras: Watch Logitech Alert, Foscam, any RTSP camera live.
AIO Remote stands for All In One Remote, With All In One remote, you can control any application ever by creating your own fully customized custom remotes. You can use your Android/Blackberry phone/tablet. Windows, Linux and Mac are supported.
Control PC. Or control another Android phone/tablet(Beta).
Wifi and Bluetooth supported.
Linux, Windows and Mac supported.
Available on Android (Google Play, Amazon, Samsung), BlackBerry 10 (Native) and PlayBook (Android port)
Advanced custom remote designer lets you create custom remotes to control any app ever. Possibilities are limited only by your imagination!.
Remote mouse control.
Remote keyboard control.
Remote file manager.
Control common applications (Windows media player, Media player classic, Winamp, VLC, Banshee, Totem )
Game controller with multi-touch support. and ability to design unlimited number of custom gamepads.
You can use up to 4 mobile devices as 4 game pads to play games on your PC/Android device remotely with your friends.
Languages supported: (English, Arabic). More languages will be added.
This Chrome extension lets you use Neovim directly from your browser. Contrary to other extensions, it does not open a new OS window.
In order to install it you need:
VimTeX is a Vim plugin that provides support for writing LaTeX documents. It is based on LaTeX-Box and it shares a similar goal: to provide a simple and lightweight LaTeX plugin. It has been rewritten from scratch to provide a more modern code base.
Neovim is a project that seeks to aggressively refactor Vim in order to:
Simplify maintenance and encourage contributions.
Split the work between multiple developers.
Enable the implementation of new/modern user interfaces without any modifications to the core source.
Improve extensibility with a new plugin architecture.
Doom is a configuration framework for GNU Emacs tailored for Emacs bankruptcy veterans who want less framework in their frameworks and the performance of a hand rolled config (or better). It can be a foundation for your own config or a resource for Emacs enthusiasts to learn more about our favorite OS.
Its design is guided by these mantras:
Gestimer - For those little reminders during the day. Drag & drop to quickly create reminders with this beautifully designed menu bar app for your Mac.
The world’s ultimate iOS/Android note-taking app
«Selected by Apple and Samsung»
Whether you’re taking notes, reading documents, or editing pages from textbooks - use Flexcil! It’s the #1 note-taking tool for any mobile device.
Simply highlight by pen gestures and capture images and text on the study-note by pen gestures! Save time transcribing summaries by gestures on study-note with your stylus.
ALL IN ONE NOTE TAKING
• Edit PDF pages
• Annotate almost anything
• Endless pen colors, sizes, and fonts
• Seamlessly highlight and underline text with GESTURE
• Summarize and organize your thoughts, texts and notes
• Instantly open any PDF for reading and studying
• Organize and manage your books AND notes
EASY AND INTUITIVE
• Drag and paste text flawlessly
• Add text and annotate with ease
• Smooth Image selection
• Pen gesture mode - FLEXCIL EXCLUSIVE
• Search the dictionary for any definitions you need
• Improved the tiring, old-fashioned way of writing which results in wrist/palm pain
TAKE BETTER NOTES
• Colorful covers & templates
• Endless creativity - perfect for artist, writer, student, teacher, researcher, or anyone that wants to make note-taking more fun
• Proven to boost productivity & happiness
• Use Flexcil while other apps are open - take notes during lectures!
• Edit 2 PDFs at once
• Advanced viewing: full screen view, vertical scroll, 4-page view, and so much more
• Google Drive
• Digital textbooks
• and more!
APPLE PENCIL & S-Pen Support
• Simulate real-life note-taking by using your stylus
• Support Apple pencil 2nd generation & double tap
• Support S-Pen button & Air Actions
Building software is not just about writing code. It's also about communications - setting goals, analyzing requirements, providing timely updates. When everyone's remote by default, there are even extra challenges. Stay on top of it with Teamplify. See activity from your Git repos, Jira, Trello, Slack, and Zoom, all in one place. Identify stuck progress, configure alerts, and manage time off.
A complete directory of all Emoji based on the latest version of the Unicode standard. Convenient navigation, fast and handy search, separate page for each emoji profile with detailed information and pictures for common destop and mobile platforms.
Maybe you want to be the first to submit a comment?