VMLite VNC Server 12 alternatives | Website
A VNC server for Android WITHOUT ROOT requirements.
(not to be confused with the desktop-on-mobile client VMLite).
VMLite VNC Server allows you to remotely view and control your android phone or tablet from a desktop computer or from another mobile device using the popular VNC protocol.
This app works on rooted and non-rooted android devices. However, for non-rooted devices, every time after you reboot, you will have to connect your device to a Windows PC or Mac using a USB cable, then run a free desktop program, VMLite Android App Controller, to start the server on your device. Once the server is started, you can disconnect your device.
- no need to root your android devices
- works on API level 7 and above, including Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, ICS and Jelly Beans.
- supports ARM and X86 devices.
- supports typical VNC clients, TightVNC, Real VNC, etc.
- supports Java enabled browsers. You can connect to the android device from a browser using a Java applet
- supports HTML5 compatible browsers, you can connect to your android device without any other installations
- supports reverse connections to vnc viewers running in listening modes
- supports VNC password
- supports scale and rotation
- two-way clipboard support (text only)
- full mouse and keyboard control
- supports special keys, such as Home, Back, Menu, Search, Power, etc.
- supports long press keys, e.g., you can press and hold the search key
- supports mouse wheel
- supports swipe/fling gestures
- auto turn on screen when you press any key from VNC client