TouchCursor 4 alternatives | Website
TouchCursor lets you use the home keys as cursor keys – in all Windows programs – keeping your fingers in the best position for fast typing. Its free and open-source.
What does it do?
* Lets you use the home keys as cursor navigation keys.
* Works with all Windows applications (but lets you disable it on a per-application basis).
* Uses the space bar like an extra Shift key for one-handed operation (but still lets you type spaces).
* Runs automatically in the background.
* Doesnt interfere with existing keyboard shortcuts.
What can you do with it?
* Perform edits and navigate interfaces faster, with less hand movement.
* Combine key presses with Shift, Ctrl and Alt, just like the normal cursor keys.
* Configure the layout to your liking. E.g. you could emulate a vi or WordStar layout.
* Give your desktop and laptop PCs the same cursor key layout.
* Train yourself to use it with the built-in training mode.