List of useful and intuitive apps to improve creative thinking and project management. Some are quite affordable too.
Quick preview files in Windows Explorer with the spacebar. Very efficient.
Not just an alternative to Photoshop, it's probably even better.
Flexible tool for project management, knowledge base, quality control, client contact etc...
Fully fledged 3D modeller with built-in visual programming for parametric design.
The smallest, fastest, most feature-rich PDF editor/viewer available
- Full Direct Content Editing (text based PDFs, not scanned/image based PDFs)
- Includes OCR feature
- View, Edit, and annotate PDF files
Scalable, secure, cross-device and enterprise-ready team collaboration tool for distributed teams.
BETTER TEAMS, BUILDING BETTER THINGS It takes great teams working together to build outstanding things. Miro enables you to engage all your collocated, distributed, or remote teams across formats, tools, channels, and time zones, without the constraints of physical location, meeting space, and whiteboards.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH MIRO
- Product Development: Create a centralized hub for strategy and planning and ship more, faster.
- UX Research & Design: Ideate, organize insights, design flows, and collect feedback in real time.
- Lean & Agile: Keep everyone aligned, increase team throughput, and deliver better results.
- Real-time & asynchronous collaboration
- Infinite canvas
- Integration to Dropbox, Box, Google Suite, JIRA, Slack, Sketch and more
- Enterprise-grade security
Intuitive drawing and sketching tool. Lacks a bit development in the Windows version, but still very usable.
A BIM program is missing in the list. As of now there are no really great alternatives. Someone please, make us a decent program... 🙏😬