Link your Android phone or iPhone¹ and PC to view and reply to text messages, make and receive calls and more – all right on your PC.
No need to dig for your phone to text. And you can stop emailing yourself photos. Get instant access to your Android phone's photos and texts on your computer¹.
-- Text from your computer -- It's just easier. Drag and drop photos, send links, type with a keyboard—Phone Link app allows you to view, send, and receive the SMS from your Android, on your computer².
-- Snap a pic on your Android, see it on your computer -- Stop emailing yourself photos. With Phone Link app, your Android's most recent photos sync to your computer automatically².
-- Just drag and drop -- Need to add a photo to your presentation? Want to spruce up that selfie? Easy. Just drag the image straight from Your Phone app.
-- The best way to stay in sync -- A free Microsoft account is a convenient and easy way to sync apps like Office³, Outlook³ and Skype4 across all your devices.
¹ iPhone support only available for Windows 11. ² Users must link their mobile phone to their PC in PC settings or through Phone Link app from the Microsoft Store. Users will receive an app from Microsoft which they must download to their mobile phone and follow the setup prompts. Requires Android 7.0+. Only Microsoft Edge compatible in S mode. ³ Users must download Microsoft Office apps, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and OneNote, for Android or iOS and follow the set up prompts. Microsoft Office is sold separately. Document to be edited must be stored in the cloud with either SharePoint or OneDrive. 4 Users must download the Skype app for Android or iOS and follow the setup prompts.
Ready to go. Termux works directly with no rooting or setup required. At first start a minimal base system is installed automatically - you decide what to do next.
Powerful. Combine the flexibility and power of command-line tools - monitor multiple remote servers over SSH by tailing log files in tmux, sync dotfiles with git and encrypt secrets with gpg.
Feature packed. Take your pick between bash or zsh and nano or vim. Grep through your SMS inbox and use curl to upload backups of your contact list into the cloud.
Customizable. Install what you want through the Apt package management system known from Debian and Ubuntu GNU/Linux, which also takes care of keeping installed packages updated.
Explore. Have you ever sat on a bus and thought about exactly which arguments tar accepts? Packages available in Termux are the same as those on Mac and Linux - install man pages on your phone and read them in one session while experimenting with them in another.
Batteries included. Can you imagine a more powerful yet elegant pocket calculator than a readline-powered python console? Up-to-date versions of perl, python, ruby and node.js are all available.
Scale up. Connect a bluetooth keyboard and hook up your device to an external display if you need to - Termux supports keyboard shortcuts and has full mouse support.
Develop. Develop by compiling C files with clang or gcc and build your own projects with makefiles or cmake. Both gdb and strace are available if you get stuck and need to debug.
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is a Roguelike RPG, with pixel art graphics and lots of variety and replayability. Every game is unique, with four different playable characters, randomized levels and enemies, and over 150 items to collect and use. The game is simple to get into, but has lots of depth. Strategy is required if you want to win!
Based on the source code of Pixel Dungeon, by Watabou.
Features • 100+ shortcuts added to your device • Integrated into Nova Launcher App Search and app icon long press (requires Android 5.0 or >) • Easy setup, just install Sesame and Nova Launcher • Adds Quick Search options to Nova Launcher App Search (Google, Maps, Music, and many more) • Smart Search: matches first letters of words. Typing “S” “B” will bring “Spotify: The Beatles” to the top. Results are ranked by how often you’ve used them, next time just “S” will do. • Full control via Settings. Turn ON/OFF at the app or individual shortcut level • Make your own shortcuts • Beta features: Lock Screen and Edge Launcher (these don't require Nova Launcher)
List of Shortcuts Preloaded shortcuts • Contacts with one touch to call, text, or email • WhatsApp conversations (not group ones though) • Settings (19 useful ones) • Google Shortcuts (My flights, etc.) • Yelp (42 common searches) • Quick Search options for 12 apps (control this in Preferences)
Authy is a simple way to manage two-factor authentication accounts. Authy supports Gmail, Dropbox, LastPass and thousands of other sites.
Solid Explorer is the best looking file and cloud manager with two independent panels, which brings to you a new file browsing experience.
This is the only fully featured file manager with Material Design you can find in the Play Store. It's better, faster and solid when compared to the competition. Apart from the ability to manage files in almost every location, it also gives you many customization options, such as themes, icon sets and color schemes. You can freely adjust the interface to match your taste. Dual pane file browsing with drag and drop greatly increases your productivity.
- Material Design!
- Two independent panels serving as file browsers
- Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
- Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
- Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
- Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
- Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
- Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
- Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
Nova Launcher is an highly customizable, performance driven, home screen replacement for Android 4.0+
FEATURES • Color Themes • Icon Themes • Scrollable Dock (Keep all your favorite apps on the dock, with up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.) • Customizable App Drawer • Change scrolling style, choose between horizontal paginated or vertical continuous • Scroll Effects • Infinite Scroll • Folder Icons • Backup/Restore • Widgets in dock • Widget Overlapping • Add multiple apps to the desktop or a folder at once • Select hidden activities from your favorite apps
Nova Launcher Prime Features (Paid version):
• Drawer Groups: • Unlimited custom tabs • Gestures • Hide Apps • Dock Swipes • Unread Counts (it works with Tesla Unread)
WiFiman is ideal for analyzing nearby Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth LE devices, device discovery, and network speed tests.
Wifiman helps you locate a less crowded channel for your Wi-Fi Access Point. It lists nearby Wi-Fi channels and Bluetooth LE devices and shows you the details of those channels.
With the app you can easily list and analyze devices connected to your current network. Wifiman scans the whole network subnet and shows you all of the available devices with the applicable details, using Bonjour, SNMP, NetBIOS, and UBNT discovery protocols.
Another core feature is the network speedtest. You can test the speed of your internet connection and save the results for later comparison – or quickly share the results.
Simple Gallery is a highly customizable offline gallery. Organize & edit your photos, recover deleted files with the recycle bin, protect & hide files and view a huge variety of different photo & video formats including RAW, SVG and much more.
The app contains no ads and unnecessary permissions. As the app doesn’t require internet access either, your privacy is protected.
SIMPLE GALLERY – FEATURES
• Offline gallery with no ads or popups • Simple gallery photo editor – crop, rotate, resize, draw, filters & more • No internet access needed, giving you more privacy and security • No unnecessary permissions required • Quickly search images, videos & files • Open & view many different photo and video types (RAW, SVG, panoramic etc) • A variety of intuitive gestures to easily edit & organize files • Lots of ways to filter, group & sort files • Customize the appearance of Simple Gallery • Available in 32 languages • Mark files as favorites for quick access • Protect your photos & videos with a pattern, pin or fingerprint • Use pin, pattern & fingerprint to protect the app launch or specific functions too • Recover deleted photos & videos from the recycle bin • Toggle visibility of files to hide photos & videos • Create a customizable slideshow of your files • View detailed information of your files (resolution, EXIF values etc) • Simple Gallery is open source … and much much more!
PHOTO GALLERY EDITOR Simple Gallery makes it easy to edit your pictures on the fly. Crop, flip, rotate and resize your pictures. If you’re feeling a little more creative you can add filters and draw on your pictures!
SUPPORT FOR MANY FILE TYPES Unlike some other gallery viewers & photo organizers, Simple Gallery supports a huge range of different file types including JPEG, PNG, MP4, MKV, RAW, SVG, Panoramic photos, Panoramic videos and many more.