Debug APIs like a human, not a robot.
Insomnia is a simple yet powerful REST API Client with cookie management, environment variables, code generation, and authentication for Mac, Window, and Linux.
Syncthing replaces proprietary sync and cloud services with something open, trustworthy and decentralized. Your data is your data alone and you deserve to choose where it is stored, if it is shared with some third party and how it's transmitted over the Internet.
Private. None of your data is ever stored anywhere else other than on your computers. There is no central server that might be compromised, legally or illegally. Encrypted. All communication is secured using TLS. The encryption used includes perfect forward secrecy to prevent any eavesdropper from ever gaining access to your data. Authenticated. Every node is identified by a strong cryptographic certificate. Only nodes you have explicitly allowed can connect to your cluster.
Joplin is a free, open source note taking and to-do application, which can handle a large number of notes organised into notebooks. The notes are searchable, can be copied, tagged and modified either from the applications directly or from your own text editor. The notes are in Markdown format.
Notes exported from Evernote via .enex files can be imported into Joplin, including the formatted content (which is converted to Markdown), resources (images, attachments, etc.) and complete metadata (geolocation, updated time, created time, etc.). Plain Markdown files can also be imported.
The notes can be synchronised with various cloud services including Nextcloud, Dropbox, OneDrive, WebDAV, their own service (paid) or the file system (for example with a network directory). When synchronising the notes, notebooks, tags and other metadata are saved to plain text files which can be easily inspected, backed up and moved around.
The application is available for Windows, Linux, macOS, Android and iOS. A Web Clipper, to save web pages and screenshots from your browser, is also available for Firefox and Chrome.
- Desktop, mobile and terminal applications.
- Web Clipper for Firefox and Chrome.
- End To End Encryption (E2EE)
- Synchronisation with various services, including NextCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV and OneDrive.
- Import Enex files (Evernote export format) and Markdown files.
- Export JEX files (Joplin Export format) and raw files.
- Support for to-dos and tags
- Support for notifications in mobile and desktop applications.
- Offline first, so the entire data is always available on the device even without an internet connection.
- Markdown notes. Support for extra features such as math notation, checkboxes and Fountain (screenwriting markup language).
- File attachment support, images, etc.
- Search functionality.
- Geo-location support.
- Supports multiple languages
- External editor support - open notes in your favorite external editor with one click in Joplin.
Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store all of your logins and passwords while conveniently keeping them synced between all of your devices.
Password theft is a serious problem. The websites and apps that you use are under attack every day. Security breaches occur and your passwords are stolen. When you reuse the same passwords across apps and websites hackers can easily access your email, bank, and other important accounts.
Security experts recommend that you use a different, randomly generated password for every account that you create. But how do you manage all those passwords? Bitwarden makes it easy for you to create, store, and access your passwords.
Bitwarden stores all of your logins in an encrypted vault that syncs across all of your devices. Since it's fully encrypted before it ever leaves your device, only you have access to your data. Not even the team at Bitwarden can read your data, even if we wanted to. Your data is sealed with AES-256 bit encryption, salted hashing, and PBKDF2 SHA-256.
Bitwarden is 100% open source software. The source code for Bitwarden is hosted on GitHub and everyone is free to review, audit, and contribute to the Bitwarden codebase.
A modern, resource-friendly REST client for Windows.
- Submit GET, POST, PATCH, and other HTTP requests.
- Send multiple request in batches using collections.
- Add multiple workspaces to better organize your work.
- Reuse variables across your workspace using Environment variables.
- Update variables automatically with results of a previous response using variable chaining.
ReText is a simple text editor for Markdown and reStructuredText documents with syntax highlighting and optional live preview. It is written in Python using Qt libraries, able to run on any platforms (Linux and BSD are officially supported).