Android <-> Desktop
Vysor puts a fully controllable window of your Android on your desktop. An easy install Chrome app, compatible with all operating systems.
- Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse Emulator: across makes a Bluetooth equipped PC or Mac work as a standard Bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo. Thus, you can seamlessly/wirelessly control all your smart devices including computer, smartphone and tablet PC with the computer’s keyboard and mouse.
- Multimedia-Keys Input to a client device
- Textcopy between devices when across Client runs on the client device
- Bluetooth communication enables Perfectly Secure/Extremely High-Speed/Easy to Set up/Rock-solidly Stable Network (Wired/Wireless) Operations: A. Keyboard/Mouse Sharing
- Preferred Input Channel Selectable between Bluetooth and network
- High Resolution Mouse Sharing
- Mac Trackpad Gestures on a client Mac B. File Sharing – across has its own blazing fast fileserver enables you to share folders with partner computers. The shared folders are automatically mapped with a network drive in the native file-app of each OS. You can easily manage all files on your computers in the same manner as you do in a single computer. C. Clipboard Sync – across can synchronize Clipboard data with partner computers. If you want to copy texts, image or files/folders between computers, just copy and paste them wherever you want. Moreover, for files/folders copy, you can use Drag-and-Drop between computers as well. D. Remote Desktop – across enables you to open a RDP session of your client computers running the RDP server by one-click. You can control the client computer, synchronize Clipboard data and copy files/folders between computers easily using Copy-and-Paste/Drag-and-Drop as if two computers were one.
- Screen Mirroring & Remote Control in Mirroring Screen – across enables iOS/iPadOS/macOS/android Screen Mirroring on across Server computer. Furthermore, you can remotely control the client device in the Mirroring Screen with across Server computer's keyboard/mouse much like Windows Remote Desktop.
A full fledged GUI integration for the most award winning open-source android screen mirroring system -- scrcpy located on https://github.com/genymobile/scrcpy/ by @rom1v - srevinsaju/guiscrcpy
guiscrcpy is multiplatform android screen mirroring system built on python and PyQt5 intended for speed and sto inherit the simplicity of scrcpy.
This application mirrors Android devices (video and audio) connected on USB and WiFi, and allows to control the device with the keyboard and the mouse of the computer. It does not require any root access. It works on Linux, Windows and macOS.
IT FOCUSES ON:
- lightness: native, displays only the device screen
- performance: 30~120fps, depending on the device
- quality: 1920×1080 or above
- low latency: 35~70ms
- low startup time: ~1 second to display the first image
- non-intrusiveness: nothing is left installed on the device
- user benefits: no account, no ads, no internet required
- freedom: free and open source software
ITS FEATURES INCLUDE:
- audio forwarding (Android >= 11)
- mirroring with Android device screen off
- copy-paste in both directions
- configurable quality
- Android device as a webcam (V4L2) (Linux-only)
- physical keyboard/mouse simulation (HID)
- OTG mode
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The application executes a server on the device. The client and the server communicate via a socket over an adb tunnel.
- The server streams a video stream of the device screen. The client decodes the video frames and displays them. For Android 11+, the server also streams an audio stream of the device audio output, that the client decodes and plays.
- The client captures input (keyboard and mouse) events, sends them to the server, which injects them to the device.
Connect, control and sync devices
Securely connect your devices to open files and links where you need them, get notifications when you need them, stay in control of your media and more.
GSConnect is a complete implementation of KDE Connect especially for GNOME Shell with Nautilus, Chrome and Firefox integration. It does not rely on the KDE Connect desktop application and will not work with it installed.
KDE Connect is a project that aims to communicate all your devices. For example, with KDE Connect you can receive your phone notifications on your computer, or just use your phone as a remote control for your desktop. To achieve this, KDE Connect implements a secure communication protocol over the network, and allows any developer to create plugins on top of it. Currently there are KDE Connect clients on KDE, Android and Blackberry, and soon we will support iPhone as well.
Soduto for macOS allows your computer to communicate and share information with other devices: Android, Linux or other Macs. Want to copy-paste content across your devices? Browse remote files? Send SMS straight from the desktop? Or maybe simply share a link? All of this and more is possible with Soduto - securely and effortlessly!
Security First. Soduto is made to be as secure as possible by embracing an open peer-to-peer networking protocol and various built-in macOS security features.
Share with ease. Share your content between devices without hassle by using different methods for different situations.
Clipboard without boundaries. Share clipboard content across all your devices. You will forget that they are different devices.
Your phone brought closer. Receive call and SMS notifications on your computer. Send SMS straight from the desktop. Don’t waste your time checking your phone so often.
AirMore is a cross-platform tool to access mobile devices wirelessly over the web. It can transfer Android and iOS device files to PC and vice versa.
The usual method for transferring and managing files between Android and Mac systems has always been rather crude, and so we meticulously developed HandShaker to make managing content on your phone from your Mac easy and effortless. HandShaker intelligently organizes files on your phone by type, including photos, music, and video, and lets you edit files on your phone right from your desktop.