Swiss - Mobile Client
Kodi, formerly XBMC, is a free and open source media player and entertainment center for Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, XBox, and iOS. Kodi is designed to be the perfect companion to a home theater PC - it supports an almost endless range of remote controls, and combined with its beautiful (and highly "skinnable") interface, Kodi feels very natural to use from the couch.
Currently Kodi can be used to play almost all popular audio and video formats around. It was designed for network playback, so you can stream your multimedia from anywhere in the house or directly from the Internet using practically any protocol available.
List of main functions Download videos from YouTube in any format 360p-4K 60FPS HDR Ability to download music from YouTube Ability to download videos from VK Downloading albums and tracks from Yandex Music Downloading YouTube playlists Automatically merge video and audio (1080p+ with youtube audio) Download videos from almost any site (youtube-dl supports ~1000 sites!) Downloading HLS playlists Downloading MP3 from YouTube (without conversion) Multi-threaded download Downloading multiple downloads at the same time Ability to select a download folder Support for both old versions of Android 5.0 and new 10
With watchtower you can update the running version of your containerized app simply by pushing a new image to the Docker Hub or your own image registry. Watchtower will pull down your new image, gracefully shut down your existing container and restart it with the same options that were used when it was deployed initially.
Go ahead, video chat with the whole team. In fact, invite everyone you know. Jitsi Meet is a fully encrypted, 100% open source video conferencing solution that you can use all day, every day, for free — with no account needed.
What else can you do with Jitsi Meet?
- Share your desktop, presentations, and more
- Invite users to a conference via a simple, custom URL
- Edit documents together using Etherpad
- Pick fun meeting URLs for every meeting
- Trade messages and emojis while you video conference, with integrated chat.
Jitsi Meet is packed with premium features. Yep, it’s free — and it’s technologically advanced, too. In fact, Jitsi Meet:
- Sounds better, thanks to HD audio with Opus
- Is anonymous: No need for an account, ever!
- Keeps conversations private with encryption by default (and advanced security settings)
- Is developer-friendly: Modify and customize it to your heart’s content. It’s 100% open source.
Jitsi Meet is the successor of the legacy project Jitsi Desktop
All your loyalty cards in one app
From the biggest supermarket to your local flower shop - you can add the card to Stocard. Organizing your cards has never been this easy.
Organize anything, together. Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, know what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
What is RetroArch? RetroArch is a modular multi-system emulator system that is designed to be fast, lightweight, and portable. It has features lacking in some emulators frontends, such as real-time rewinding and game-aware shading.
What systems does it play?
- Arcade (emulator: Final Burn Alpha / iMAME4All / MAME)
- Atari 2600 (emulator: Stella)
- Atari Lynx (emulator: Handy)
- Nintendo Entertainment System (emulator: FCEUmm / NEStopia / QuickNES)
- Super Nintendo (emulator: bSNES/Higan/ PocketSNES / SNES9x / SNES9x Next)
- Nintendo 64 (emulator: Mupen64Plus)
- Nintendo GameBoy / GameBoy Color (emulator: gambatte)
- Nintendo GameBoy Advance (emulator: Mednafen GBA / Meteor / VBA-M / VBA Next)
- Nintendo DS (emulator: DeSmuME)
- Nintendo Virtual Boy (emulator: Mednafen VB)
- Neo Geo Pocket Color (emulator: Mednafen NGP)
- Sega Genesis/Mega Drive (emulator: Genesis Plus GX / Picodrive)
- Sega Master System/Sega Game Gear (emulator: Genesis Plus GX)
- Sega CD / Mega CD (emulator: Genesis Plus GX / Picodrive)
- Sega 32X (emulator: Picodrive)
- Sony PlayStation 1 (emulator: PCSX ReARMed / Mednafen PSX)
- PC Engine / PC Engine CD (emulator: Mednafen PCE Fast)
- WonderSwan Color / Crystal (emulator: Mednafen Wonderswan)
- Cave Story (game engine: NX Engine)
- Doom 1 / Doom 2 / Ultimate Doom / Final Doom (game engine: prBoom)
- Quake (game engine: TyrQuake)
- ScummVM (game engine) [WIP]
- MS-DOS (emulator: DosBox) [WIP]
- Nintendo 64 (emulator: Mupen64 on ARM) [WIP]
- Nintendo Entertainment System (emulator: QuickNES) [WIP]
- Sega Saturn (emulator: Yabause) [WIP]
What platforms does it run on?
- Linux (x86 and x86_64)
- Windows (32bit/64bit)
- Mac OSX (Intel/PowerPC)
- Playstation 3 (PS3 SDK)
- PlayStation Portable (PSP)
- PlayStation Vita/TV
- Xbox 1 (XDK)
- Xbox 360 (XeXDK/Libxenon)
- Nintendo 3DS
- Raspberry Pi (and various other ARM hardware through Lakka)
- Blackberry (10/Playbook)
Nova Launcher is an highly customizable, performance driven, home screen replacement for Android 4.0+
FEATURES • Color Themes • Icon Themes • Scrollable Dock (Keep all your favorite apps on the dock, with up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.) • Customizable App Drawer • Change scrolling style, choose between horizontal paginated or vertical continuous • Scroll Effects • Infinite Scroll • Folder Icons • Backup/Restore • Widgets in dock • Widget Overlapping • Add multiple apps to the desktop or a folder at once • Select hidden activities from your favorite apps
Nova Launcher Prime Features (Paid version):
• Drawer Groups: • Unlimited custom tabs • Gestures • Hide Apps • Dock Swipes • Unread Counts (it works with Tesla Unread)
Feedly is a better way to organize, read and share the content of your favorite sites. It weaves the content from the RSS feeds of your favorite websites into a fun magazine-like experience and provides seamless integration with social networks.
Better Personalization - Organize your favorite blogs, news sites and YouTube channels and access them all in one place (or sync with Twitter and Facebook).
Better Browsing - Feedly transforms web sites into beautiful cards which load quickly and are easy to read.
Better Sharing - Easily save articles across devices or share them with your friends on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Directly or via Buffer, Pocket or Instapaper.
At home, at work or on the go - You can add feedly to all the devices you love. Your phone, tablet and computer are always in sync.
Feedly compatible news reader apps are for example:
Other apps that work with Feedly: https://feedly.com/apps.html
Fing is trusted by over 100 million users worldwide as the #1 network scanner. Discover all the devices connected to your Wi-Fi and identify them, monitor your ISP’s performances, set automated security checks, and find router vulnerabilities in just a few clicks.
With Fing you can:
- Discover all the devices connected to your home network and identify bandwidth stealers.
- Link every device with a user profile to quickly know who’s at home and when
- Get accurate device recognition with plenty of details (IP address, MAC address, device name, model, vendor, and manufacturer)
- Discover hidden cameras connected to your same Wi-Fi network
- Schedule automated speed tests and generate detailed reports about ISP performances
- Run router vulnerability tests
- Analyse advanced settings such as NetBIOS, UPnP, SNMP, SMB, Bonjour names, properties, and device types
- Scan ports, device ping, traceroute, and DNS lookup
- Browse internet outages in your area, ISP ratings, reviews, and speed statistics
Fing is free to download and comes with no ads. It is available for both PCs (Windows and macOS) and mobile (Android and iOS). By pairing the mobile and the PC app you will get full-time monitoring and more accurate results, always available to browse, even on the go.
If you are looking for extended monitoring and network protection for your devices, you can upgrade to Fing Premium to have access to more features:
- Automated network monitoring every 5 minutes
- Automated router vulnerability checks
- Unlimited network troubleshooting tools
- Advanced security checks
- Email and mobile notifications for unknown devices
- Full network timeline
Create custom maps to share and publish online with Google My Maps. You can make maps that show different kinds of information.
Create a map. Draw lines, shapes, or placemarks on the map. Import geographically-specific data including addresses, place names, or latitude and longitude coordinates. Organize your map with layers to hide or show different kinds of content. Style your content with different colors, placemark icons, and line widths.
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
We're reinventing the everyday urban transit app and making the large complicated city simple and usable. A to B trip planning with real-time. Real-time departure info on all modes of transit. Bike/cycle routing and share availability. Line status and disruption alerts. Uber and Hailo integration. Weather. Everything you need and may not even realize that you need to manage your life in the city.
Constant updates. We improve the app regularly.
AVAILABLE CITIES & SERVICES IN THE US & SINGAPORE We use open data from transport agencies in the cities where we are live:
- New York City: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), Metro-North Railroad (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), Nassau Inter-County Express (NICE), New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT), New Jersey Transit Buses / Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford ferries), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco and Bay Area: BART, San Francisco MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro (Metro, Metro Liner, Buses), Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), Massachusetts Bay Transport Authority (MBTA), Boston Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA), DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: Philadelphia SEPTA (Trolleys, Buses, Rapid Transit, Commuter Rail), PATCO, NJ Transit Buses (Buses, Rail, Light Rail)
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
Cx File Explorer is a powerful file manager app with a clean and intuitive interface. With this file manager app, you can quickly browse and manage the files on your mobile device, PC, and cloud storage, just like you use Windows Explorer or Finder on your PC or Mac. Also it provides a rich set of features that advanced users are looking for without feeling bloated. You can even manage the space used on your mobile device with a visualized storage analysis.
Waze is a social GPS navigation app that allows drivers to build and use live maps & real-time traffic updates to improve their daily commute.
In addition to providing turn-by-turn navigation, Waze also gives drivers the ability to actively update one other on traffic, police traps, construction, speedcams and more, reflecting a live description of the road at any given moment – and because it’s user-generated, the more people who use it, the better (and more fun) it gets!
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Plus Messenger is an messaging app that uses Telegram 's API. Plus Messenger has all of Telegram's features plus themes. Plus Messenger is free for android devices.