AzuraCast is a self-hosted, all-in-one web radio management kit. Using its easy installer and powerful but intuitive web interface, you can start up a fully working web radio station in a few quick minutes.
AzuraCast works for web radio stations of all types and sizes, and is built to run on even the most affordable VPS web hosts.
AzuraCast is currently in beta, and offers support for installation via Docker on any host (recommended) or bare-metal installation on Ubuntu servers running Ubuntu 16.04 and 18.04 LTS releases.
With AzuraCast, you can:
- Manage your station's media from the web, organize music into folders, and preview songs in your browser
- Create general-rotation or specialized playlists that are scheduled to play at specific times
- Enable and manage live broadcasting from streamers/DJs with individual logins
- Accept listener song requests
- Keep track of every aspect of your station's listeners over time, and view reports of each song's impact on your listener count
- Broadcast to multiple "mount points" offering different bit rates and audio formats, both local to the server and remote on other servers
- Create and manage separate administrator accounts for each station manager with granular permission control
- Integrate with TuneIn, Discord and more using built-in web hook support
Welcome to RadioDJ, one of the most advanced radio automation software available for free. Currently RadioDJ is on development, but already can be used for bars or other places where you need an intelligent music player, which doesn’t need anyone to assist it.
Airtime lets you take total control of your radio station via the web with intelligent archive management, powerful search, a simple scheduling calendar, smart playlists, live assist, stream rebroadcast and rock-solid automated playout. Those who need a little extra will love the ability to manage staff, use FLAC, WAV, AAC and ReplayGain, upload to SoundCloud automatically, stream multiple bandwidths to Icecast or Shoutcast and display programme information via Airtime's website widgets.
Check out Sourcefabric Airtime Pro for hosting, support and streaming packages
Airtime is everything you need to broadcast streaming radio on the web.
Features like advanced automation, DJ management, and seamless transitions between live and scheduled programming make running an online radio station easier than ever before.
With Airtime doing the heavy lifting, you’ll be able to focus on what you do best: creating truly professional radio content.
OpenBroadcaster is a free ubuntu linux software to manage radio, television, digital signage and cable tv channels with a media asset management solution to automate streaming (via touch screen web-based community management) to exchange dynamic user-generated content and schedules between remote on-air Radio and TV transmitters.
Our design requirements were that as well as being a fully featured rock solid platform for high profile broadcasters, it must also have well documented installation and support notes, a fixed database structure between versions and the ability to upgrade individual studio machines without any concern that even a minor update might affect or require the upgrade of all other machines at a station.
Just some of the features included:
- Easily selectable full automation, Live Assist and Manual modes of operation
- Integrated clock and grid-based music and event scheduler
- Designed to integrate with third-party music and traffic scheduling systems
- Full voice-tracking capability
- Integrated report generation for both music and commercial traffic
- Run up to three full automation logs simultaneously on each computer
- Designed for efficient on-air use with mouse, touchscreen or keyboard
- Lossless storage with the ability to ingest all common audio types (MP3, FLAC, WAV, MP2, MP4, etc.)