I need to access several cloud services through a single client on Windows (& Android)
SparkleShare is a Free Open Source syncing tool. Its light, secure and easy to use. SparkleShare allows you to setup your own servers so you always keep control on your data.
SparkleShare was made to cover certain use cases, but doesn't handle every scenario well. To help you decide if SparkleShare is right for you, here's a few examples of what it does well and less well with smiley faces:
- Frequently changing project files, like text, office documents, and images
- Tracking and syncing files edited by multiple people
- Reverting a file to any point in its history
- Preventing spying on your files on the server using encryption
Not so great:
- Full computer backups
- Large binary files that change often, like video editing projects
Librevault is an open-source peer-to-peer file synchronization program, designed with convenience and privacy in mind. Our goal is to make a better alternative to BitTorrent Sync and Syncthing.
We are a team of web artisans based in Europe and the US. We became frustrated by the artificial limitations imposed on us by the “Big Tech” and decided to create our own way to explore the online world.
We’ve launched two products: Desktop to give you back unrestrained access to your files, and Library to help you streamline all your sources of inspiration and knowledge.
We were tired of living in a digital world that turns everything into fast food for the mind. This is why all our products follow the principles of the Slow Web. They are respectful of your time, your attention, and your privacy.
Dissident is one singular experiment. Where most services want to decide for us and limit our choice, we're working hard to give you back control of your digital life.
• Desktop A File Navigator for all your storage. Take back ownership, search, move and access content no matter where it was stored.
• Library A Content aggregator free of distractions. Curate your personal selection of blogs, social media, and free quality content.
Nullupload.com We don't track you. Private file hosting. Privacy matters. Anonymous file upload. Anonymous and free (limited) file upload.
Cyberduck is an open source FTP client.
With an easy to use interface, connect to FTP (File Transfer Protocol), SFTP (SSH Secure File Transfer), WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning), Amazon S3, Google Storage, Windows Azure, Rackspace Cloud Files and even Google Docs.
Cyberduck includes a bookmark manager and supports the Mac OS X Keychain and Bonjour networking.
A Dropbox-like file manager that connect to your existing storage: FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Git, S3, Minio, Dropbox, Google Drive.
- Manage your files from a browser
- Flexible Share mechanism
- Super fast
- Photo management
- Video player
- Video transcoding (mov, mkv, avi, mpeg, and more)
- Image viewer
- Image transcoding (raw images from Nikon, Canon, and more)
- Photo management
- Audio player
- Full Text Search
- Shared links are full fledge network drive
- Office documents (docx, xlsx and more)
- User friendly
- Mobile friendly
- Upload files and folders
- Multiple cloud providers and protocols, easily extensible
- Nyan cat loader
- Quick access: frequently access folders are pin to the homepage
- Emacs, VIM or Sublime keybindings ;)
Are you running out of space on your cloud storage ?
Do you want one unique interface to access Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and Box?
if yes, download Gennarino.
He helps you to get up to 50GB of free cloud storage at one place. Fully integrated with Dropbox, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and Box.
Are you looking for an app that lets you add multiple Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, GoogleDrive, SkyDrive, WebDAV accounts? Then you come to the right place. AirFile is the only one app that allows you to connect to multiple cloud accounts and transfer files between them easily.
AirFile comes with two editions which are Standard and Pro. The Standard edition which is FREE provides you all features that make AirFile different from other file manager apps. However, you can select only one cloud account to add to AirFile in Standard edition. If you need to add multiple cloud accounts, you can upgrade to Pro Edition. When you are in Pro Edition, you will find AirFile much more powerful that any other file manager apps.
- Multiple Dropbox accounts
- Multiple Box accounts
- Multiple SugarSync accounts
- Multiple GoogleDrive accounts
- Multiple SkyDrive accounts
- Multiple Cubby accounts
- Multiple WebDAV accounts
- Slick design
- Fantastic user experience
- Dual panes on iPad makes file transfer so simple
- Download videos, photos from cloud to iPhone, iPad
- Upload files from any other apps to cloud accounts
- Transfer files between two different cloud accounts at an incredible speed
- Arrange & Sort like Finder
- And a lot more which you can find them very useful
Cloud Explorer is a open-source S3 client. It works on Windows, Linux, and Mac. It has a graphical and command line interface for each supported operating system.
Search Performance testing Music player Transition buckets to Amazon Glacier Amazon RRS and Infrequently Accessed storage tiers Migrate buckets between S3 accounts Compress files prior to upload Take screen shots to S3 Simple text editor IRC client Share buckets with users Access shared buckets View images Sync folders Graph CSV files and save them to a bucket Record audio messages and save them to a bucket Create snapshots of buckets
Using GCSF, you can mount your Google drive as a local virtual file system and access the contents from the Terminal or file manager. You might wonder how it differ from other Google Drive FUSE projects, for example google-drive-ocamlfuse. The developer of GCSF replied to a similar comment on Reddit “GCSF tends to be faster in several cases (listing files recursively, reading large files from Drive). The caching strategy it uses also leads to very fast reads (x4-7 improvement compared to google-drive-ocamlfuse) for files that have been cached, at the cost of using more RAM“.
CloudFuze offers seamless integration between 40 different cloud storage services, One can easily transfer files between different cloud services in just 3 steps. CloudFuze move feature allows you to select specific files or folders to move to the desired cloud storage account. CloudFuze supports about 40 different cloud storage services that includes public and enterprise cloud services Manage, Govern and audit users, devices, content, file & folder permissions and shares in a centralized console. CloudFuze’s cloud migrator is recognized as the industry leading migration engine built on top of a powerful cloud platform. Start moving files between clouds with CloudFuze by simply dragging files from source cloud to destination cloud. Once you start a cloud migration, CloudFuze tracks each file and folder migration securely. A full report will show you all the list of files and folders moved. You can also setup alerts to notify you, once the migration is done
Syncany is an open-source cloud storage and filesharing application. It allows users to backup and share certain folders of their workstations using any kind of storage, e.g. FTP, Amazon S3 or Google Storage.
While the basic idea is similar to Dropbox and JungleDisk, Syncany is open-source and additionally provides data encryption and more flexibility in terms of storage type and provider.
Even though Syncany is still under heavy development, it already supports a wide variety of different storage types.
Cozy makes the personal cloud more accessible. Respectful of the user's privacy, Cozy simplifies daily tasks: synchronize and backup photos, automate bills downloading, manage expenses, etc. Flexible and easy to use, their Open Source platform allows users to create and develop their own applications.
Koofr is a safe, secure and simple way to store, backup and share your documents, photos, videos and more. The free plan comes with 2GB of free cloud storage space for life. In case you ever need more space, Koofr offers cheap storage upgrades with a large variety of plans to fit your needs. All your files are safe on EU based servers.
The files you store on Koofr are accessible anytime, from anywhere and from any device, since Koofr comes in a variety of desktop (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, WebDAV) and mobile apps (Android and iOS). Notable Koofr features:
- Connecting multiple cloud accounts (multiple Dropbox, Google Drive, Amazon Cloud Drive and OneDrive accounts) and your storages in one place.
- Quick and simple sharing inside the Koofr app or with a password protected link and expiration date you set yourself.
- Receiving files from anyone directly into your Koofr account.
- Search inside all connected storage accounts.
- No limitation on file types or individual file sizes.
- Automatic backup of photos and videos from your phone.
- Chrome extension for saving anything from the web.
- And many more useful features to make your life easier.
Please check https://koofr.eu/features/ to learn more and create your free Koofr 2GB account today.
People are really greedy when it comes to providing services like this. It csts them very little but they charge an exploitative amount.