Get More Organized
Memento is a personal database that allows you to store all personal data in one place. Collections, purchases, inventory, recipes, tasks – let Memento handle all that.
- Storing entries with custom fields;
- Synchronization with Google Docs. Edit and view Memento entries via Google Docs.
- 13 types of fields: – text, integer, currency, image, audio, contact, Google Maps coordinate and others;
- 11 ready library templates for storing entries;
- Backing up and restoring data;
- Importing and exporting CSV files;
- Sending entries via SMS, e-mail and other available services;
- Barcode scanner, creating entries with data and images retrieved from Google Base.
Haven't used yet
Document Manager. Not yet tried.
GCstar is a free open source application for managing your collections. Detailed information on each item can be automatically retrieved from the internet and you can store additional data, such as the location or who you've lent it to. You may also search and filter your collection by many criteria.
The tool was developed by Tian until March 2016, when he announced not to work on it anymore, also the site GNA.org used to publish GCstar releases was closed in May 2017. The project has been continued by Kerenoc who set up a GitLab repository to track the latest contributions and make the source code available again.
GCstar manages these collections:
- Video games
- Board games
- Comic books
- TV shows episodes
- Mini vehicles
- Smart cards
- TV shows (series)
- Computer software
- User defined collections