wallabag is an opensource self hostable application for saving web pages.
wallabag extracts the article's content (and only its content!) and displays it in a comfortable view.
Moreover, wallabag is responsive: you can read your articles on your smartphone or your tablet.
Android, iOS or Windows Phone: wallabag application is available for your smartphone.
It's so easy to read your saved articles on your phone. And it also works when you're offline!
If you already have an account on Pocket©, Readability©, Instapaper© or even wallabag, you can import your data into wallabag.
wallabag provides a powerful tool to filter your saved articles. It's so easy to look for them.
wallabag is translated into more than ten languages. If yours is not yet available, please help translate.
All your data belongs to you. You can download all your articles in many formats: PDF, ePUB, .mobi, JSON, CSV, txt or HTML.
Unlike in most presentation applications, a Sozi document is not organized as a slide show, but rather as a poster where the content of your presentation can be freely laid out. Playing such a presentation consists in a series of translations, zooms and rotations that allow to focus on the elements you want to show.
The purpose of the Sozi presentation editor is to organize a presentation based on an existing SVG document created separately. The presentation content is typically created using a vector graphics editor that supports the SVG format (e.g. Inkscape). The focus is thus graphics, rather than "bullet lists".
Freenet is free software which lets you anonymously share files, browse and publish "freesites" (web sites accessible only through Freenet) and chat on forums, without fear of censorship. Freenet is decentralised to make it less vulnerable to attack, and if used in "darknet" mode, where users only connect to their friends, is very difficult to detect.
OpenShot is a open source video editing program.
OpenShot features include:
* Support for many video, audio, and image formats (based on FFmpeg )
* Gnome integration (drag and drop support)
* Multiple tracks
* Clip resizing, trimming, snapping, and cutting
* Video transitions with real-time previews
* Compositing, image overlays, watermarks
* Title templates, title creation
* Solid color clips (including alpha compositing)
* Support for Rotoscoping / Image sequences
* Drag and drop timeline
* Frame stepping, key-mappings: J,K, and L keys
* Video encoding (based on FFmpeg )
We are a free and open-source platform to launch your digital brand, social network and mobile app. We are also a social network ourselves. It is a global social network of social networks. Available in either decentralized or centralized options. Meaning its source code is available publicly for reviews and contributions.
• Really free speech. Zero censorship. One of the co-founder Bill Ottman is an information activist.
• Blogs, Channel, Groups, Videos
• Monetizing options. Such as monthly support which allow users to financially support you monthly to see your monetized posts. Such as Blog posts or almost any other types of posts can be monetized by clicking the dollar icon in the status field before posting. Another option to monetize is the Ad Sharing program. Users can use real money to buy you Minds points.
• For all monetizing options, users can pay you using cash, Bitcoin, credit cards, using Swipe.com services
• Exchange points for increased views with "Boost". It's peer-to-peer advertising.
• Have private, encrypted chats with friends and colleagues
• Purchase or earn points for voting, commenting, uploading, swiping
• Find people and brands in your local area with geo-location based results
• Swipe to vote on content and subscribe to channels
• Match with other minds by mutually subscribing in order to chat
• Share status updates, photos and videos
• Reach 100% of your subscribers
• Curate a news feed
• Search for amazing media
• See what's trending in the world
• Share to your other social networks
• The world's first free and open-source social network mobile app
Avidemux is a free video editor designed for simple cutting, filtering and encoding tasks. It supports many file types, including AVI, DVD compatible MPEG files, MP4 and ASF, using a variety of codecs. Tasks can be automated using projects, job queue and powerful scripting.
AutoHotkey (AHK) is a free, open-source macro-creation and automation software for Windows that allows users to automate repetitive tasks. It is driven by a scripting language that was initially aimed at providing keyboard shortcuts, otherwise known as hotkeys, that over time evolved into a full-fledged scripting language.
You can use AutoHotkey to:
You can also:
Blender is the free open source 3D content creation suite, available for all major operating systems under the GNU General Public License.
It can be used for modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing, rigging, water simulations, skinning, animating, rendering, particle and other simulations, non-linear editing, compositing, and creating interactive 3D applications, rigid body, fluid, cloth and softbody dynamics, modifier based modeling tools, powerful character animation tools, a node based material and compositing system and Python for embedded scripting.
Maybe you want to be the first to submit a comment?