Well-done but Unfortunately Discontinued App Projects
Gifninja is an online service that allows you to create animated GIFs from multiple image files or from a video and split an animated GIF in separate images.
EncryShare provides a free one-click file sharing service with AES encryption. It is built using modern cloud technologies and delivers files using Akamai CDN servers located throughout the world.
Service focuses on delivering high quality file sharing technology to users. Features include:
- Free one-click file upload without registration or ads
- Unlimited up-/download speeds for all users
- Absolutely no waiting time. Recipient can start downloading in mere seconds after the upload started before the file is fully uploaded.
- Registered users receive increased free file size quota
- Paid users can share files of unlimited size
- AES-256 encryption. Files are encrypted before they are uploaded and encryption key (password) is never transferred anywhere from the user's computer.
- Service is released as open source (available on GitHub) so that anyone can review the security of the service
Opera Link™ is a free service that enables data sharing between all your computers and devices. It can synchronize your bookmarks, Speed Dial, notes and other useful browser information, so they are available to you wherever you go.
Opera Unite is an extensible framework that allows for several web services (referred to as "Applications") to be hosted from the user's computer, including a web server for hosting a site, file and photo sharing, a chat room, and streaming media. Opera Software has released an API to create new or improved applications for the Opera Unite Platform, and many have already done so. An Opera Unite user's applications run on a domain associated with their My Opera Community account, and are accessible from any web browser. For these applications to be accessed, the computer and the Opera Browser hosting the applications must both be running.
ScribeFire is an extension for the Browser that integrates with your browser to let you easily post to your blog: you can drag and drop formatted text from pages you are browsing, take notes, and post to your blog. Available for Chrome, Opera, Safari, and Firefox.
Video Blocker allows you to hide videos from channels that you don't like. You can specify these channels by right-clicking on a link to a video on YouTube or by adding them manually via the options page. You can also hide videos from multiple channels at once, by using a wildcard. Blocking videos with certain keywords in their title is also possible!
Good luck and happy video blocking!